Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs!

sunway_eefee
Novice

Mar 31, 2002, 3:52 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1401 views)
Shortcut
let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! Can't Post

hello~~~ how about we choose one day and we all go to SPCA and do some cleanning job ~~ ????heeheheh....sounds crazy~~~ haah~~~ how ?? any one wanna go???? who wanna lead????? stay contact ok??? coz we loves dog~!!!!!

leopui
K9 Maniac

Apr 1, 2002, 4:35 AM

Post #2 of 8 (1392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sunway_eefee] let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Me ... I want to go, please send me a return ticket from Miri, Sarawak ... and I will be there to "follow" the "lead" Cool !!!

Just wondering ... the "Gotong Loyong" suppos eto be something that is postive ... but why are you using the face to high-light??? Just wondering Crazy !!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 1, 2002, 4:45 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

my place oso need gotong royong. SmileAll meals are provided for. The only snag is I am a DOM CoolSOM Crazyand LOM.Cool Think carefully before you decide, for once you set foot on my premises, there you find no road of return.Sly

leopui
K9 Maniac

Apr 1, 2002, 4:57 AM

Post #4 of 8 (1388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sly LOL Laugh!!! If Meal + Air-ticket ... Sarawak will send the one with "AD" title "Bundesiger", which rate "KKL1" to assist the "V" rated Dalmatian!!!
LEO PUI

sunway_eefee
Novice

Apr 1, 2002, 9:05 AM

Post #5 of 8 (1376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownhur???? !!?? !!!???!?!?!? ?! ?!?! ! ..................... did i suggest the wrong thing?

Khoobg
Webmaster / Moderator

Apr 1, 2002, 5:18 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sunway_eefee] let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi sunway_eefee,

Do not worry. Derrick and Leo were just joking. When someone get old, nerve in their brain may experience short circuit from time to time Smile

Anyway, Derrick has recently organized a get together on my behalf at the recent MIPE shows. Hopefully, we can have another get together at Padang Merbok in the future where all can also bring their dogs to socialize.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 1, 2002, 7:32 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1364 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

I resent being called old you know!! I may be a psycho, but my wires are well insulated to last for a life time that there is no possibility of a short cicuit.
For this remark, Mr. Webmaster, you are going to pay dearly, as I shall take you to Secret Recipe in TTDI to show you how to tackle beautiful young ladies!!!!!
You got the OK from MKA.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Apr 2, 2002, 2:23 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] let's every one meet one day!!!!!!!!!we love dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cool Hahaha ... I am indeed just joking around ... stay cool Wink !!!

However, I am very MAD when someone told me that I am in old age and my brain nerve's got short circuit Mad ... and now I am going to demand a round trip to KL via Malaysia Airline from our Webmaster ... to compensate for using the wrong "word" ... hahahahahahaha Laugh !!!!

Anyway ... Happy April's Fool!!!
LEO PUI

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my