Nov 1, 2006, 3:07 AM

Post #1 of 12 (1938 views)
Shortcut
Chinese Crested Lost Can't Post

Hi, everybody. My friend lost his doggie:

Breed: Chinese Crested

Place: Bukit OUG

Time: Last week

Additional info: It's hairless black skin with patches on the neck and underbody, with white n black fur on head, white fur at tail and feet. My friend adopted the dog not long ago. Suspect that it has been abused b4 coz he is not very sane sometimes. N likes to runaway! Fearing which my friend has actually taught it to come home if it ever run off route. He knew how to come back everytime. If someone has kept it for your own interest can u pls return him. Coz he is insane n he will stray your whole house.

If u have seen the dog, pls email me at philosophy_7@yahoo.com Thank you

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 1, 2006, 4:17 PM

Post #2 of 12 (1922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lantiserette] Chinese Crested Lost [In reply to] Can't Post

This must be the Chinese Crested adopted from amber_mae a month ago right? Sounds like he's a serial runaway.

(This post was edited by PangurBan on Nov 1, 2006, 4:17 PM)

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

Nov 1, 2006, 5:20 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Chinese Crested Lost [In reply to] Can't Post

U r right, PungarBan. He still goes by the name Benji. When amber_mae found him, he does the spin thing all the time. My friend has spent a lot of time rebuilding his confidence and recently made him stop spinning (although not 100%). Benji is not very affectionate but he is quiet and unpredictable.

Benji looks something like this picture of a Chinese Crested.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 1, 2006, 5:57 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1907 views)
Shortcut

Well, I hope he is found quickly. A neurotic dog needs a lot of help.

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

Nov 2, 2006, 6:39 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1871 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Chinese Crested Lost [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, PangurBan. But still no news of the poor fella yet. Just worried for him coz he is hairless (like naked) in the cold nights & the hot days.

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

Nov 3, 2006, 9:23 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1840 views)
Shortcut

This is Benji when he was adopted from amber_mae,

If someone is keeping him, pls take good care of him. If he pees & poos all over ur house, pls don't beat him. He doesn't mean it. If he is too much to handle, pls don't throw him just email me n I will come n collect him. No questions asked.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 9, 2006, 8:24 PM

Post #7 of 12 (1789 views)
Shortcut

OMG!!!!!! How could this happen! What happened??????

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

Nov 10, 2006, 4:29 AM

Post #8 of 12 (1766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Chinese Crested Lost [In reply to] Can't Post

Yikes! Err.. amber_mae... Loh has been a naughty boy. He thought he trained Benji well enough to walk himself in his condo compound! Yes, it was very irresponsible of him. He said he trained Benji to walk himself n come back home after he has relief himself. N Benji has been doing that everyday. But anything can happen to an unaccompanied dog! I just hope someone picked him up n that someone is taking good care of him. Should have left Benji with u. Sometimes people always claim they love dogs but just don't have the time for one.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 10, 2006, 5:35 AM

Post #9 of 12 (1765 views)
Shortcut

How can he be so irresponsible...We already told him about Benji's problem but how can he think that he'll not do it again??? You can also never teach him by coming back on its own unless it is highly trained. He doesn't even know any basic commands. And it's also wrong of him not accompanying him using a leash. Nobody's gona pick him up coz most people will think it's a diseased dog...He's gona be a nuisance & they might call the dog catchers to get him! Why can't he go out with Benji? Is he too busy? Then why doesn't he want to adopt him...? After all that work, Sigh...

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 10, 2006, 5:36 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1765 views)
Shortcut

How can he be so irresponsible...We already told him about Benji's problem but how can he think that he'll not do it again??? You can also never teach him by coming back on its own unless it is highly trained. He doesn't even know any basic commands. And it's also wrong of him not accompanying him using a leash. Nobody's gona pick him up coz most people will think it's a diseased dog...He's gona be a nuisance & they might call the dog catchers to get him! Why can't he go out with Benji? Is he too busy? Then why did he adopt him...? After all that work, Sigh...

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

Nov 10, 2006, 6:35 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Chinese Crested Lost [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, it's year end, and he has been rather bz lately. He's in Brunei now. I think he didn't c that he will be too bz. He used to walk Benji everyday but I don't really know what happened. I met up with him last week. He told me he managed to train Benji to sit and wait and stop spinning a little... and also walk himself. I was in shock when he told me Benji has been out alone. Nobody should let their dogs to walk themselves even if they had a licence on or knew their way home. Anything can happen to them. It's like letting ur own kids roam the streets!

So I can only hope that someone has taken him thinking he's been abandoned and taking good care of him now. If he is too much to handle and if u r reading this thread, pls do drop me a line in my email. I will come n pick him up n I'm not planning to return him to my friend.

lantiserette
Dog Kichi

Jan 8, 2007, 9:47 PM

Post #12 of 12 (1629 views)
Shortcut

Hey Everyone,

Benji has never been found again. I wonder how many percent actually find their lost doggies. One of my friend found her silky 2 years after she lost her. The person actually refused to return the dog. But my friend had proof.

The Chinese Crested is a very rare dog. Even oversea. Not many know how to appreciate it. In fact, abt the same time when my friend lost his Benji, I came across an ad of a CC for sale online. Claiming that the parents has MKA. So happen it's a male but suppose to be 5mth old. Selling at RM3K. After awhile when I found out that my friends dog is missing, I replied to that ad asking to view the picture. But the seller told me, it's sold. Till today, I'm still suspicious abt the whole thingy.

I'm really happy if someone really bought him. She/he must really love the breed to actually pay so much for it. I personally hv been trying to find one locally. But it's almost impossible. But for those who want to buy a dog, pls be careful n check the dogs/puppies origin properly. It could be a stolen dog or worst - a product of puppy mill.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my