Post #1 of 13 (1779 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by tlmmac

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2006, 6:16 PM

Post #2 of 13 (1741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tlmmac] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

Is your dog female and looks like a mixed terrier?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

tlmmac
Novice

Oct 31, 2006, 6:48 PM

Post #3 of 13 (1739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Shlee,

No I'm sorry but its not a mixed terrier. It seems to be a cocker spaniel blonde/tan with some another mix (not sure). I'm begining to wonder whether some irresponsible people have dumped him on purpose. I didnt want to mention the breed because we've had some strange calls (from our sign on the road) asking us to identify the dog etc ect but I guess it's ok to say so in this site.

I hope you find your dog soon, Shlee. Have you tried PAWS & putting up posters etc?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 31, 2006, 8:50 PM

Post #4 of 13 (1729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tlmmac] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

have you put up a notice at the vet in the area? Dillon's? People who've lost a pet might enquire there.

tlmmac
Novice

Oct 31, 2006, 10:11 PM

Post #5 of 13 (1721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

PangurBan,

Yes that's a good idea. Hadnt thought of that. Thanks for the tip.

Will put out some door to door flyers as well. Poor lil puppy.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 31, 2006, 10:37 PM

Post #6 of 13 (1715 views)
Shortcut

Dillon's been in the area for years. He probably sees quite a few dogs who live there. He might even recognise the little fella' or if he's got a microchip, he can scan it and trace the owner.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2006, 1:58 AM

Post #7 of 13 (1695 views)
Shortcut

Hi tlmmac,

Thanks for your information. My MiMi had been missing more than 2 years. I'm just trying my luck and still having a hope to reunite with her

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Nov 1, 2006, 9:09 PM

Post #8 of 13 (1667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

Sometimes when you found a dog and start advertising (even on puppy.com) some people who is looking to make a quick buck from impostering/bluffing their way through as the owner of the dog and then re-sale them, will respond. I would suggest that if you do find a dog, do not reveal too much detail info of the dog and request that the owner provide photos of the dog with the owner and also spell out the characteristics/description of the dog or some special commands that the dog and the actual owner normally practices. Only the rightful owner will be able to specify detailed characteristics of the dog shall be allowed to meet up with the dogs. There are dogs who will always be very happy to meet anyone, any stranger and that may mislead the whole matching process. And if the dog is given to the wrong owner, imagine the emotional distress the real owner will go through.

I just hope someone will be able to see your posting and help you find your dog.... never give up.

Mei

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2006, 9:16 PM

Post #9 of 13 (1663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jamie76] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jamie,

I agreed with what you mentioned.

I will still keep a hope to reunite with my MiMi again.

LC_Cheah
Novice

Nov 4, 2006, 2:26 AM

Post #10 of 13 (1610 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by LC_Cheah [In reply to]

tlmmac
Novice

Nov 4, 2006, 4:40 AM

Post #11 of 13 (1602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LC_Cheah] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, the dog is NOT at all what you've described. It was not found at SS12 but SECTION 12, PJ. Where exactly did you lose your dog?

LC_Cheah
Novice

Nov 4, 2006, 9:36 PM

Post #12 of 13 (1589 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by LC_Cheah [In reply to]

tlmmac
Novice

Nov 6, 2006, 2:55 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LC_Cheah] FOUND DOG AT SECTION 12, PJ ON OCT 27, FRI [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope you find your dog soon.

We have found a new good home for the lost doggy we found, and have deleted the earlier post as we were getting strange calls from all sorts of people claming to be its owner but not being to identify the dog.

He wasnt microchipped and that was sad as there was no way we could contact its owners, short of running an ad in the local papers. All new dog owners should consider microchipping your dog/s so you can be contacted if it goes missing and a kind person finds him/her.

Take care & all the best.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my