Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost English Cocker Spaniel in Sunway Damansara

angiewcy
New User

May 9, 2003, 5:11 AM

Post #1 of 2 (979 views)
Shortcut
Lost English Cocker Spaniel in Sunway Damansara Can't Post

We came across this website recently and are hoping that someone had come across my dogs.

I lost two of my lovely English Cocker Spaniels, a golden and a blue roan, on 5th February 2003. They are both females. They unfortunately ran out of the house while our housesitter was feeding them.

My golden spaniel had recently had her foot and ear operated on and so her fur was partly shaved during that time. She had on a blue collar attached with the MPPJ ttag. My blue roan spaniel has droopy eyes and had a red collar on, unfortunately her tag was not attached as it had come off.

If anyone comes across my dogs, please let us know. (Tel: 012-2880266) We have not given up hope of one day reuniting with them.

My housing area is adjacent to Bandar Utama and Kota Damansara in PJ.

(This post was edited by angiewcy on May 9, 2003, 5:13 AM)

eli
Enthusiast

May 30, 2003, 10:04 PM

Post #2 of 2 (923 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angiewcy] Lost English Cocker Spaniel in Sunway Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry, i just read your posting. on may 10 at abt 9.45pm, we saw a black cocker spaniel (sometimes called roan, is it?) wandering near the vet's clinic behind tesco in pusat bdr puchong.
it was limping. we were in hurry.
vet confirmed seeing it earlier that day.
tried looking for it the following nite, no luck. hv not seen it since. maybe u can call the vet - dr ding at 58911884
hope u get your dogs back soon.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my