Need HELP for my golden retriever!!!

ah_biii
Novice

Oct 19, 2006, 6:51 PM

Post #1 of 4 (8121 views)
Shortcut
Need HELP for my golden retriever!!! Can't Post

Hi all,

I juz brought a 2 months old golden retriever, kiki, in my life last week, and now im wondering to bring my kiki to entering some training courses but i dint know how and when i should bring kiki for that. Shall i wait kiki grow a bit bigger 1st??

May i seek for all expect's opinion?? Your help is highly appritiated.

Regards,
ah_biii

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 20, 2006, 7:19 PM

Post #2 of 4 (8115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ah_biii] Need HELP for my golden retriever!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

once ur dog finish all d necessary vacination....u can choose to enrol for a puppy obendience classes...

is a good was to get ur dog socialize n get use to mixed around wit other dogs...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

ah_biii
Novice

Oct 22, 2006, 4:31 AM

Post #3 of 4 (8111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Need HELP for my golden retriever!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Amanda,

Thanks dude. kiki juz finished her vacination in ipoh juz now, and i have bring along her wif me in penang now. Hope I can find the training courses for her as soon as possible. Do u know where i can find a training class for her in penang cos im not from penang, i was send to penang to have my industry training. Thanks for everything......

Regards,
ah_biii

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2006, 7:24 PM

Post #4 of 4 (8102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ah_biii] Need HELP for my golden retriever!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm not from penang...but visit d link below, they r discussing about penang's training center...hope it helps.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my