Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
my siberian husky girl is a schutzhund and watchdog

s.husky.pitbull
Novice

Oct 15, 2006, 3:37 AM

Post #1 of 11 (10802 views)
Shortcut
my siberian husky girl is a schutzhund and watchdog Can't Post

hi I own 2 wonderful dog. and one of them are a purebred

beatiful siberian husky girl with name Tiffany.

she hate to pull something, so she want that so can I not make her to that. my s.husky are obstinate. and Tiffany not doing something shes not will do. but she is a very nice and kind dog.

and I love her so much !

and I training her to be a schutzhund,watchdog and seek and to be

a sleuth hound. that working good on her. she love that ! home are Tiffany a good watchdog and shes not let somebody in our home.

she love to bite in this schutzarm !

she loves to seek peoples and animals to.

and she have find missing peoples and animals to.

Tiffany are a good girl ! and I are very proud over her. I traing my american pitbull terrier to be a good shutzhund and seek ans sleuthhound to. and he are a good boy .

my dogs are very great dog to traing with. and they feel so good to be activited.

sombody here in this forum who have a s.husky to or other even/otherwise breed

you training watchdog,shutzhund or seek and sleuthdog traing ?

(This post was edited by s.husky.pitbull on Oct 15, 2006, 3:41 AM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 17, 2006, 6:58 PM

Post #2 of 11 (10781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [s.husky.pitbull] my siberian husky girl is a schutzhund and watchdog [In reply to] Can't Post

wat very impress about ur tiffany....

when i heard about sleuth hound....it came 2 my mind that ur not malaysian...

which country r u from?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

s.husky.pitbull
Novice

Oct 17, 2006, 11:46 PM

Post #3 of 11 (10772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] my siberian husky girl is a schutzhund and watchdog [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
wat very impress about ur tiffany....

when i heard about sleuth hound....it came 2 my mind that ur not malaysian...

which country r u from?

hi Amanda !

I live in sweden with my 2 dogs.

Tiffany are a very special and good girl ! and she is very great friend and dog to.

she working like a german shepherd when she watching and she protection me .

she loves to seek to ,seek after peoples and other things. like mushroom. she is very good girl to find it. and she like it.

I know that are very unusual with siberian huskys to have them to watchdog,schutzhound and

seekdog. but that are great dog to have to all. allround dog. and Tiffany have a very nice temperament. she feel find.

there I live are my s.husky Tiffany only dog who training to be watchdog schutzhound and seekdog.

peoples think Im crazy to training my s.husky to all this,but when they see her in action so changes they opinion. when they see how good she is.

so I think that functon to have all breeds to this.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 18, 2006, 12:49 AM

Post #4 of 11 (10769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [s.husky.pitbull] my siberian husky girl is a schutzhund and watchdog [In reply to] Can't Post

i dun think a sport shld onli b dominated by onli 1 breed.....every dog shld had equal chance 2 show their talent too...

juz like in UK, d agility r dominated by border collie...n if u dun compete wit a collie, d judge will even said 2 d trainer tat he/she is merely wasting their time....

so v all 2 c US competitors, which varies within 30 diff breeds of dogs competiting in d international level...

btw....do share some of d nice pic of ur tiffany in action...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

s.husky.pitbull
Novice

Oct 18, 2006, 3:02 AM

Post #5 of 11 (10766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] my siberian husky girl is a schutzhund and watchdog [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i dun think a sport shld onli b dominated by onli 1 breed.....every dog shld had equal chance 2 show their talent too...

juz like in UK, d agility r dominated by border collie...n if u dun compete wit a collie, d judge will even said 2 d trainer tat he/she is merely wasting their time....

so v all 2 c US competitors, which varies within 30 diff breeds of dogs competiting in d international level...

btw....do share some of d nice pic of ur tiffany in action...

hi amanda !

I not have pics on Tiffany in acton but I gonna take that soon.

I agree with all breeds can something .

I hope you understand my very bad swedish !

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 18, 2006, 3:10 AM

Post #6 of 11 (10765 views)
Shortcut

oh...u mean swedish dun use english as their 1st languange?

so did u swedish speak german too?? coz i heard tat many western country speak german....

Pacco de Mongrel

s.husky.pitbull
Novice

Oct 18, 2006, 12:58 PM

Post #7 of 11 (10760 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oh...u mean swedish dun use english as their 1st languange?

so did u swedish speak german too?? coz i heard tat many western country speak german....

oh no, I can not speak german ! only swedish and little english. Blush

kChy

Oct 21, 2006, 8:57 AM

Post #8 of 11 (10731 views)
Shortcut

wow coolFrowncan we teach a mongrel to become a watchdog For example the one in my avatar..Frownmind giving some tips? I hope my Oreo will protect me and my houseSmile
missing Oreo very much,
loving Viki to the max.

s.husky.pitbull
Novice

Oct 23, 2006, 1:18 AM

Post #9 of 11 (10715 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kChy] my siberian husky girl is a schutzhund and watchdog [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
wow coolcan we teach a mongrel to become a watchdog For example the one in my avatar..mind giving some tips? I hope my Oreo will protect me and my houseSmile

hi and nice come in here and read on my s.husky.

cute little puppy you have in your avatar.

what are your dog for breed ?

I training my s.husky girl when she was 3 years old and that fuction.

so if your little cute dog are a puppy now so have you much time to training her/him on.

kChy

Oct 23, 2006, 3:36 AM

Post #10 of 11 (10714 views)
Shortcut

Its a mongrel, how do u train ur husky? Mind passing me some skills? Do u hav msn messenger?
missing Oreo very much,
loving Viki to the max.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Oct 30, 2006, 4:45 PM

Post #11 of 11 (10676 views)
Shortcut

Hver i Sverige er du?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my