Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Guide needed -my dog look sick-

Moiteser
Novice

Oct 12, 2006, 7:19 PM

Post #1 of 4 (471 views)
Shortcut
Guide needed -my dog look sick- Can't Post

need help here, my puppy poodle just 2 month old and just got home for 5 day.
at the first 2-3 day everything look good she active and finicsh her meal.
this 2 day he look like sick, her less active but still run here and there but less bark coz last time everytime i cage her she will bark. She don't eat her meal but this morning i try to mis some canned meat with the biscuit then only she eat. Her poo look watery and before this more scary she poo brown color water. This morning better the poo still watery but at least got the shape.
Sorry for bad english explanation...

thanks 1st for all guide

++ my little cutie daughter have her own blog http://sugar908.blogspot.com ++

ryanchoo
Novice

Oct 12, 2006, 8:10 PM

Post #2 of 4 (467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Moiteser] Guide needed -my dog look sick- [In reply to] Can't Post

when you got the puppy back to your home, did not ask the pet shop (persume you buy from pet shop) to give you some pet food he used to eat? if you change his brand suddenly, then may be will cause him not eating the different food you give.

maybe you can tey this out first.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Oct 13, 2006, 12:47 AM

Post #3 of 4 (459 views)
Shortcut

another possibility would be...have the puppy just recently been vaccinated? some puppies when they got vaccinated, they might not feel well....it depends..

i'l suggest you monitor closely on her condition..if you feel that somethg is not right, quickly bring her to vet....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

silvrash
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2006, 9:01 PM

Post #4 of 4 (436 views)
Shortcut

watery/ soft puppy poo is common, if u give dog food then its cleaner, but if they eat meat and stuff,, the colour would be darker & smelly. when is older, about 2-3mths, then the poo will become harder.

as for the barking, maybe she wasnt used to you caging it, like mine, when i got her back she won't stay in her box or sleep alone in the livng room. moved her into my room, then still noisy wanna get out. put her out... eat all my lecture notes...Crazy
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my