Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Whose dog lost in Bukit Jambul ?

gegeyen
Novice

Oct 5, 2006, 6:40 PM

Post #1 of 4 (610 views)
Shortcut
Whose dog lost in Bukit Jambul ? Can't Post

Whose dog lost in Bukit Jambul hillside area? As i will pass by that road everyday and i saw this dog wondering by the roadside for 3-4 days already!Unimpressed There is no food and drink along the roadside as it is a hillside road. It is so poor and nothing to eat there. This morning is raining and i saw him still wondering there under the heavy rain.

The dog is brown in colour, medium size and medium length of fur. It is a very pretty dog.

I'm planing to give the SPCA a call about this poor doggie but i afraid they will put him to die due to the space consume. ANY SUGGESTION

I can't adopt this dog as i live in an apartment but i really feel very sad and pity himUnsure. If anyone of you is interested to adopt him, please give me a call ( 012 - 498 3839) and i will show you the location of the dog. PLEASE HELP THIS POOR DOGGIE!!!

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2006, 2:41 AM

Post #2 of 4 (548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gegeyen] Whose dog lost in Bukit Jambul ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

think u should try determine the breed of the dog 1st, whether its a pure or mixed breed, check also whether it has any collar not? then only its easier to locate the owner cuz u kinda gave a description of many kinds of dogs leh...Unsure its very difficult to get the spca to come collect it cuz the spca will not come unless u tell em the dog is in a confined area (gate or cage). usually they wont layan dogs running free on the road unless its sick or dying ade...Frown i had an experience with the spca before. the best is to bring the dog to the spca urself. of course if they cant find it a new owner..., they'l put it to sleep sad country huh??? well good luck anyway...

cheers

ezekiel 25:17

gegeyen
Novice

Oct 11, 2006, 6:05 PM

Post #3 of 4 (520 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Whose dog lost in Bukit Jambul ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks vinovirus, i do manage to make a call to SPCA, but after they explain to me, i feel that better not to let them take the dog coz they will put him down as it is an adult dog.Unsure

So i plan to check it out whether he wear any collar or not and may be i can find the owner but i can't find him. I tried to find him in that area but still can't see him around. And since that day, i never see him again. Unimpressed

I hope that he already find his way home or his owner has taken him back to home.

I wish that he really safe, happy & healthy now!!

God bless him and all the homeless dog

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2006, 8:25 PM

Post #4 of 4 (512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gegeyen] Whose dog lost in Bukit Jambul ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi gegeyen,

when all weather rains & dark clouds surrounds...

there will still be sunshine & dogs Smile

ezekiel 25:17

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my