Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Humping Problem:
How old is consider 'normal' for dogs to start humping??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

pen
Novice

Apr 1, 2008, 2:54 AM

Post #26 of 27 (9823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [speckledpepper] How old is consider 'normal' for dogs to start humping?? [In reply to] Can't Post

My fluffy is 10 months old but i never see him hump before. hmm...just curious, is he normal?

speckledpepper

Apr 1, 2008, 11:06 PM

Post #27 of 27 (9775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pen] How old is consider 'normal' for dogs to start humping?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
My fluffy is 10 months old but i never see him hump before. hmm...just curious, is he normal?

ah yes,. he's normal,dogs that hump on anything have very high drive (caused by lots of hormones) . small breeds dogs are most likely to hump alot. your dog is normal and still young. he's time will come very soon when he meets or smells hot chicks from a distance! neuter him anytime now to end his suffering for not allowing to mate or unless, your plannin to mate him. in fact, most losts dogs seen at the dog pound are actually male dogs who have owners escape out in search for female dogs to mate n finally got caught and put to sleep. even applies to pure bred dogs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Log on to www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com to view more rescued homeless pets up for adoption!! or call 012 332 9952.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my