anyone lost their dog..shih tzu at sunway

Thayalan
Novice

Sep 29, 2006, 8:45 PM

Post #1 of 10 (833 views)
Shortcut
anyone lost their dog..shih tzu at sunway Can't Post

Hi all,

any one lost their shih tzu in sunway area.

tlan

dysentery
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2006, 10:16 PM

Post #2 of 10 (828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thayalan] anyone lost their dog..shih tzu at sunway [In reply to] Can't Post

hey hey i saw the advert got ppl finding doggy.. later i go get the paper post the number lo

vkancsha
Novice

Sep 29, 2006, 10:55 PM

Post #3 of 10 (820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thayalan] anyone lost their dog..shih tzu at sunway [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

Sham here. I lost my lil fella, Shadhee on the 25th of July. It might not be him. But what if ? I miss him a lot. Shadhee was 10months old when he went missing. I gave out flyers but i didnt hear from anyone about him. Please contact me, Sham at 012-2544874 or Rakesh at 012-3835915 a.s.a.p. Thank you!

vkancsha
Novice

Sep 29, 2006, 10:57 PM

Post #4 of 10 (819 views)
Shortcut

and yeah i missed out this, im from sunway too.

kentoshi
Novice

Sep 30, 2006, 2:18 AM

Post #5 of 10 (795 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mr.Thayalan,

My friend lost my Shih Tzu in Sunway area on Wednesday, just two days ago. We really worry and miss him so much. My friend cried all day because he really put so much efforts on him. Could you please contact me? Ken 012 -4569432. I wish that is the one we lost. Thanks.

Regards,

Ken

vkancsha
Novice

Oct 3, 2006, 4:01 AM

Post #6 of 10 (738 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mr.Thayalan,

Its been like almost 3 days you posted up bout the shih tzu in sunway...but till today there is no reply from you..I hope you can get back to us as soon as possible. I really appreciate your effort but do keep us posted about whats happening; whether or not you have found the owner. I would like to come over and have a look whether its my shih tzu.thank you

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Oct 3, 2006, 8:33 PM

Post #7 of 10 (718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vkancsha] anyone lost their dog..shih tzu at sunway [In reply to] Can't Post

the shih tzu has find it owner lioa....

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

vkancsha
Novice

Oct 3, 2006, 9:59 PM

Post #8 of 10 (708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] anyone lost their dog..shih tzu at sunway [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you for the reply,nicky Smile

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Oct 4, 2006, 12:22 AM

Post #9 of 10 (697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vkancsha] anyone lost their dog..shih tzu at sunway [In reply to] Can't Post

u are welcome...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

kentoshi
Novice

Oct 13, 2006, 9:37 PM

Post #10 of 10 (622 views)
Shortcut

Hi Thayalan,

Nice to hear from you. The owner has been reunited with the dog. He can't believe it until he saw Bobby jumping and hoping for him when he called Bobby. Yes, what a coincidence your dog named Tobby! Or it might be a fate....it was like a holidays or maybe a short outdoor practical trip for Bobby because as i noticed he is much more behave when he came back. I was wondering what kind of effective training you heve provided him? He used to be so naughty and hyperactive, he barked when we kept him in the cage, ran towards our neigbour's house as soon as we opened the house gate and always bite stuffs. After he returned from the 'trip' he is much more behaved and only be active when neccessary. I mean, when he knows we are playing with him. He learned how to be quiet and calm. Interesting!

Anyway, I like the shampoo you gave to him, may i know the brand.

Keep in touch...

Regards,

Ken

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my