Poo-poo contains Protein .. ?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 8:25 PM

Post #1 of 26 (19379 views)
Shortcut
Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? Can't Post

just wondering.. poo-poo contains protein ???

i told my friend that my molly eats her poo-poo,.. and my friend told me its normal; sommore the poo-poo contains the protein..

is this true ? very wierd answer

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

mizeakira

Sep 21, 2006, 8:50 PM

Post #2 of 26 (19373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

yup. my puppy plays and eat her poo last time, the vet say maybe the nutrient is not balanced as I was giving her supermarket brand food.

But after I change to those much more expensive food, she stops. Now she sometimes play with it but it is much better compared to last time.
FrownmizeakiraFrown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 9:00 PM

Post #3 of 26 (19371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mizeakira] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownmizeakira...

what supermarket brand food u gave ?

woa molly plays her poo is ade enough for me.. she actualy breaks it into a thousand pieces

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mizeakira

Sep 21, 2006, 9:13 PM

Post #4 of 26 (19365 views)
Shortcut

Em..brands such as supercoat, purina and optimum. What food you feeding molly??

My prinxy also break the poo into pieces..But now not so ledi after I change her food..
FrownmizeakiraFrown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 9:19 PM

Post #5 of 26 (19362 views)
Shortcut

Frownmizeakira...

huh? purina ? i tot is very famous one?

i also feed alpo wo.. cus puppycom sponsor is purina ma..

but i have planned to get her science plan or pro-plan.. hmmm..

mizeakira

Sep 21, 2006, 9:25 PM

Post #6 of 26 (19358 views)
Shortcut

Hey,

Why not try changing her food to those expensive dry food and see if there is any difference. Eukanuba is quite good..

cause sometimes those cheap food don't have sufficient nutrient for the pup thats why they recycle their poo poo..

Do you have M S N? If you have, you can add me at: mizeakira @ hot mail. com
FrownmizeakiraFrown

(This post was edited by mizeakira on Sep 21, 2006, 9:29 PM)

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 9:32 PM

Post #7 of 26 (19353 views)
Shortcut

Frownmizeakira...

yea i planned to get a better quality one.. lamb and rice.. good for fur.. hehhe.. i like furry dogs.. and i want my gurl to have the nicest coat ever..

yea i also believe that pay more, worth more.. hehe..
well, i do hope that the poo smell is not so smelly after i feed her with better brands.. ur furkid poo smell any difrence before and after change to better brand ?

ya i have msn.. janesu_sc@hotmail.com

adehow
Novice

Sep 26, 2006, 7:46 PM

Post #8 of 26 (19341 views)
Shortcut

My dog ate her poo too but after i gave her " Deter Dog Coprophagia Treatment" she stops eating until now.

Deter is a safe and effective easy to feed chewable tablet. It is used to stop dogs and puppies from consuming their own feces. Consumption of feces (coprophagia) is a common but disturbing habit in dogs. The cause of this behavior is unknown, but this product is formulated to stop this.

I bought this Deter on-line from USA.

I still have one pack

if you are interested, please let me know.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2006, 11:19 PM

Post #9 of 26 (19337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i feel tat only puppy tends to eat their own poo.....when they grow older, they will stop that habit....

anyway, i try to clean up d poo as frequent as i can....or else, flies will b flying around...n is not good for a human hygiene..

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 27, 2006, 12:42 AM

Post #10 of 26 (19335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adehow] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownadehow..

oic. wow. u actually import from US. must paid a lot of shipping fee? hehe

u don need the extra pack?

i think i need more the spray to make sure my gurl doesnt poo poo on the same spot on the tiles

chaiwoon

Sep 28, 2006, 7:26 PM

Post #11 of 26 (19324 views)
Shortcut

adehow,

I'm interested on the product. Can you email me the details? I may wan to get one for my boy. My email add is chaiwoon@puppy.com.my

Thank you.
www.dogster.com/?378834

(This post was edited by chaiwoon on Sep 28, 2006, 7:33 PM)

adehow
Novice

Oct 9, 2006, 5:30 PM

Post #12 of 26 (19284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ChaiWoon,

How is your boy boy doing with Deter?

Wrote you an email... no reply :(

please update me.

thanks.

mykiko

Dec 9, 2006, 12:25 AM

Post #13 of 26 (19197 views)
Shortcut

Hi adehow,

This 'deter' tablets can only get in US is it? I ask one of the vet in PJ, they say they also got sell tablets to prevent dog from eating poo but im not sure whether is deter or not.

crazytazz

Dec 21, 2006, 6:20 PM

Post #14 of 26 (19176 views)
Shortcut

harlow, im feeding my rooney with science plan, coz before i got him from the breeder, the owner says he feeds the retrievers family with science plan, and when i brought him back form the breeder, i bought science plan as well..for puppy chicken flavor..but he doesnt eat much. Frown

dont know how to make him eat more. I did separate the food into two side, one softer (which i soak it with water) and another is hard one. But still he doesnt eat one full meal. Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Dec 22, 2006, 1:43 AM

Post #15 of 26 (19170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

crazytazz..

hmm.. dono y.. sudenly no page available.. might delete my reply jus now..

anyway, let me recall wat i said.. hehe

ya.. u can try a few methods here:

1. Change of brand - u can try the Nutro lamb and rice.. a brand from England.. not bad.. and the delicious taste, even me also tempted hahaha ! taste like kokokrunch.. and not too expensive also..

2. Add some honey into Rooney's kibbles.. puppies and doggies love it

3. Add/Mix some wet/can food into the kibbles ... but not too much,.., u wont wan Rooney to be choosy

4. Compulsory : PRAISE LOTS if he starts to accept the kibbles ..

5. U can see wat time Rooney gets hungry.. so when he gets hungry, feed him.. but if still choosy, then nex meal, make him starve for a 20 minute or half and hour, then let him eat.. this is to make him understand tat when he still choosy, then no food

Science plan not so bad.. u might wanna try the lamb and rice, many find it delicious.. but prepare for smellier poo-poo..

lamb and rice said to be good for skin and fur

goofydip
Veteran

Dec 22, 2006, 2:19 AM

Post #16 of 26 (19167 views)
Shortcut

yah...science plan is really not that bad...Goofy is having science plan since i adopt him back...b4 i get him back, my friend gave him Nutriedge but after i tried, i see that Goofy's coat get more smooth after having science plan lamb and rice...but with science plan i see that Goofy poo more...up to 4 or 5 times a day!! my family pekingese is having royal canine..we tried once to give him science plan few days bcoz his royal canin finish, guess wat, he poo 4 to 5 times a day like Goofy...where actually he only poo twice normally...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2006, 9:51 PM

Post #17 of 26 (19160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

if doggies seems to have negative reactions with other meat stuff like beef & chicken, always use lamb for meat meals

ezekiel 25:17

crazytazz

Jan 4, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #18 of 26 (19132 views)
Shortcut

oh my, now oni i saw the post....so sorry..took so long to reply..didnt notice.. Blush

well...i've change it to nutri source last week, and then only he start to eat...not much but getting more better appetite each day..and within less than a month...he already gained 2 KG... but i feed him with chicken flavor....and the science plan i did mix abit before i totally change to nutri source, so now since he only choose NS, so i gave the SP to other labrador female adult doggy... Tongue

my vet which i always go and see recommended lamb and rice flavor coz more good to the fur and skin, ..so you're right about it.. Wink

wait till he finish Nutri chicken one, i'll go buy the lamb flavor instead.

he poop lesser now, about twice aday compared to when i gave him SP, he poop every 2-3 hour...i also pening. Crazy

but he's ok and healthy now...getting very heavy and hard to carry him around edi. next weekend he will turn to 3 months old lio. Laugh

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 4, 2007, 7:32 PM

Post #19 of 26 (19131 views)
Shortcut

i wanna change Goofy's food to Royal Canin after he finished his Science Plan...as what u've said, eating Science Plan really make them poo sooooooo much...makes me headache picking up his poo poo..one day might poo till 5 times!!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

wkheong
Novice

Jan 4, 2007, 11:46 PM

Post #20 of 26 (19129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

ahhh...i feed my doggie eukanuba also she eat her poo poo how?? Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 2:29 AM

Post #21 of 26 (19126 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oh my, now oni i saw the post....so sorry..took so long to reply..didnt notice.. Blush

well...i've change it to nutri source last week, and then only he start to eat...not much but getting more better appetite each day..and within less than a month...he already gained 2 KG... but i feed him with chicken flavor....and the science plan i did mix abit before i totally change to nutri source, so now since he only choose NS, so i gave the SP to other labrador female adult doggy... Tongue

my vet which i always go and see recommended lamb and rice flavor coz more good to the fur and skin, ..so you're right about it.. Wink

wait till he finish Nutri chicken one, i'll go buy the lamb flavor instead.

he poop lesser now, about twice aday compared to when i gave him SP, he poop every 2-3 hour...i also pening. Crazy

but he's ok and healthy now...getting very heavy and hard to carry him around edi. next weekend he will turn to 3 months old lio. Laugh

crazytazz..

haha.. is ok. and is good to hear tat u don hav to throw away ur SP and waste.

yeah lamb and rice. good for coat. but keep in mind, poopoo also will be 'tastier' hehehe

2kg. yap. average weight gain for puppies at tis age. so. better train him to heel and hav better control outside. if not, u wil hav to carry ur little cutie cus he will want u to carry him before he gets very old =)

wkheong
Novice

Jan 5, 2007, 5:09 AM

Post #22 of 26 (19121 views)
Shortcut

huh really? If they eat lamb + rich = poo poo tastied????

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 5:24 AM

Post #23 of 26 (19119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkheong] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

wkheong..

yeap. tis is bcos the taste of the kibbles for lamb and rice is nicer. so the poo poo will be of nicer smell too.. but of cos to human still shitty smell, but not to the dogs.

wat they eat will come out from pet pet..

rayter
Dog Kichi

Oct 24, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #24 of 26 (18376 views)
Shortcut

protein? never heard about that. but for sure, poos have a lot bacteria in it. haha
"A dog is a heart beat, at my feet."
Pet Articles | Bark Collars | Bark Control Collar
Training Collar | Pet Supplies | Dog Supply

starie10
Novice

Oct 25, 2007, 1:58 AM

Post #25 of 26 (18369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Poo-poo contains Protein .. ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey..can i bring my rotti for jungle trekking? so u guys everysat will be thr??wat is the time....i might be go down to kl wif my rotti on mid / end of Nov....so may b i cAn join u alllll.....yeah...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my