Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 15, 2006, 9:18 AM

Post #26 of 31 (717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

I have no idea but there are people who said this is true even in your compound without complain, the dog was taken away because no license... Some even worst... they took the dog if breed with microchip like my 2 puppies, they will be sold to a hiugher price for money... am so worry now :( Sigh... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 20, 2006, 4:32 PM

Post #27 of 31 (688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

Still no good new on your 2 missing dogs? Why in M'sia we can't protect our dog like having our own baby? How can government be so cruel to take away our dog without our permission just because the dog is having no license? Sigh.....i really feel sad when hearing all these.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 20, 2006, 11:42 PM

Post #28 of 31 (674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi fiona,

thank god its not like this in pg, but anyhow, i would still think that our local municipal is actually not that free to do all this, unless it benefits em in 1 way or another. if its meant to make money outta kidnappin dogs, its actually best that ur furkids have microchips cuz u can send out memos to ur local vets on ur missin furkids, whenever anybody brings ur furkids & the vet scans it, it will show discrepancies regarding the ownership, u must advise ur local vets to contact u

good luck

ezekiel 25:17

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 21, 2006, 9:43 AM

Post #29 of 31 (659 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

Nope... no news Frown sob sob... I never stop wonder how they are and I never stop imagine my one eye jack is in the garden.. Maybe come back one day? Never stop looking into garden when arrive my parents' house.. Guess I was just still hoping??? Silly me !!!!
Nowadays not even babies can be protected.. You see so many news in the newspaper keep made me wonder if I had done the right decision to bring kids to this world :( Keep in touch.. Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 21, 2006, 9:46 AM

Post #30 of 31 (658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

My dogs has microchip but it only succeeded once.. and this time, it does no good.... I keep wonder how is she and keep looking into garden.. guess still hoping she will come back one day? I cannot help it I guess.. Sigh.... Fiona

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 27, 2006, 2:18 AM

Post #31 of 31 (622 views)
Shortcut

hi fiona,

i share ur sadness... one day, she'l come back Unimpressed

take care

ezekiel 25:17

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my