Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 31, 2006, 1:11 AM

Post #1 of 31 (2971 views)
Shortcut
My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... Can't Post

My English Cocker Spaniel with one eye has gone running away again... Lost from Damansara Heights... Squeezed through the underneath of my gate which was filled with fencing.. Coudn't open if fence up til the road.. However, we had built some cement trying the make the gap smaller from the gate and road...
I had called SPCA and PAWS but no good news from them.. I even had my friend's vet went round DBKL to look for her... My parents had been having morning walk and evening walk calling out her name "Pei Pei"...
I don't wish to loose her especially she has disable.. She is a loving dog who would go to anyone who call to her and she loves children... I hope I won't loose her this time as this was not the first time she ran away but found her back or she would just came back by herself... This time was missing for almost 2 weeks and I am worry... Hope she was not hit or anything like that.. Even we have no fate, I do hope and pray that she will have better and loving owner than me... Missng her deeply... Fion

(This post was edited by vicfion on Aug 31, 2006, 1:16 AM)
Attachments: IMG_5854.JPG (223 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2006, 6:14 PM

Post #2 of 31 (2928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh dear, i will keep an eye for your dog. Hope you can locate her soon! Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2006, 1:18 AM

Post #3 of 31 (2909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks a lot for helping out.. Today I had a walk round other areas of Damansara Heights and had a notice put up at the Damansara Heights Vet in Plaza Damansara.... Thanks... You are always number 1 to reply my post... Really appreciate... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2006, 2:21 AM

Post #4 of 31 (2904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

When i saw your post i will definitely pay attention first i pity your dog lah, already so unlucky to lose one eye, and now gone missing again. Hopefully someone has kept him and return him to you when see your notice.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2006, 2:42 AM

Post #5 of 31 (2900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, I feel honor :) Thanks for caring....
Oh yeah let's meet up for a drink or something in the future..
Even they don't return I hope it is a better home than mine... I guess I have no fate with this dog. Always go missing :( So I have to learn to let go even I don't want to.. I love her... She is a better dog than my othre 3 adult ones, honestly speaking... Keep in touch... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2006, 6:25 PM

Post #6 of 31 (2864 views)
Shortcut

Still no new for your little girl? Fate will bring her back to you

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2006, 9:24 AM

Post #7 of 31 (2842 views)
Shortcut

I don't think fate will bring us back... No news so long... And this is not the first time I lost a dog.... Second time in fact and nearly lost my other Cocker.. When I found him a guy was calling him into his car.. Saw us calling to him quickly drive away... Sigh... But just pray and hoe that her new home is much much better than me.... This I trust not the one who steal dog.. just someone who fall for her and kept her due of pitiness... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 5, 2006, 5:48 PM

Post #8 of 31 (2834 views)
Shortcut

Is she already being spayed? Since she only got one eye, it's hard to resell her. I guess she is now just with someone who had found her and willing to take a good care of her! You better walk around your neighbourhood as many times as you can, or as and when you are free, she might be just somewhere nearby! Besides that, try to your walk your other dogs together, sometimes maybe your dogs can sense where she is!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 6, 2006, 9:48 AM

Post #9 of 31 (2814 views)
Shortcut

Yes, I spayed her when she was about 8 months old... Today I went to PAWS and see mny luck.. I know very mild.. Just trying luck only... Saw a Great Dane by the way.... My parents did.. And had morning and evening walk calling at her name... The other day I had a long walk in the same area but different route... No sign of my dog but I did put up a notice in the vet at that area... The only vet by the way.. So just pray and hope.. If not I really am hoing she wil have a better home.. I don't want her to suffer.. She already suffered as a puppy :( I am so sad.... Did you know that my adult who cause her lost an eye had biten two of my kids... I really am upset and cannot forgive her.. But still keeping her but locking her outdoor during day... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 6, 2006, 5:58 PM

Post #10 of 31 (2806 views)
Shortcut

I think the dog who biten your kids is jealous because she knows you love your kids and the puppy more than her! Try to give more love to her, maybe she will change her attitude! I will pray hard for your lost dog. Normally the chances of getting back a lost dog is higher than a stolen dog! Don't worry.....

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2006, 7:46 AM

Post #11 of 31 (2790 views)
Shortcut

I don't think she should... Even my babies has exzema,I still let them in and out the house... I allow kids to go near them and want them to be a part of the famliy... My other dogs never attack even though the kids disturb them... They like they stay if not they just walk away... Only she alone does it... She has no right to do it.. Imagine my kids like my puppy lost an eye... People will think the parents' fault.. She had biten so many times yt I never put her down.. She should feel lucky... Many people has asked me to give away too btu I still keeping.. I don't want to be like other give away dogs after gave birth.. Sigh...
Had checked so many places.. I am sure someone already took her in as their own dog because my dog knows the way home herself... Fiona

(This post was edited by vicfion on Sep 7, 2006, 8:17 AM)

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 7, 2006, 7:44 PM

Post #12 of 31 (2775 views)
Shortcut

I got one poodle, very naughty too. She was given by my relative. When i got her, she already at 2 yrs old. She was not well trained before, so until now she still pee pee and poo poo anywhere she likes. She is a very stuborn dog, don't listen to us at all. If you bit her, she will be even fierce than you! Anyway, we still keep her because i know she definitely can't get along with others too, i don't want end up she becomes a stray dog

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 14, 2006, 10:57 AM

Post #13 of 31 (2707 views)
Shortcut

At last can log in..phew.... I told hubby when our cockers' time comes..I wnt to adopt an older dog and make sure from "guai lo' family...Ihad one and was the most intelligent dog Ihad...Fiona

potter

Sep 14, 2006, 12:33 PM

Post #14 of 31 (2703 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I think the dog who biten your kids is jealous because she knows you love your kids and the puppy more than her! Try to give more love to her, maybe she will change her attitude! I will pray hard for your lost dog. Normally the chances of getting back a lost dog is higher than a stolen dog! Don't worry.....

I don't think jealousy is the case here. Usually, its more of a dominance and aggressive problems that CAN be trained and it starts by training the owner itself as there are multiple ways to retrain the dog in a right way.
potter

www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=410379

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2006, 6:21 PM

Post #15 of 31 (2695 views)
Shortcut
Re: [potter] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

I got nine dogs now. One of my dogs is a pure poodle. She is already 2 yrs old plus. She only joined our family this yr. She is given by my relative. She is extremely naughty and doesn't listen to us. Maybe she is not well trained since puppy time. She always pee pee and poo poo every where and like a queen in our house. I don't know how to re-train her. Now my parents are thinking to give her away.....although our bond is not very deep as she just joined us less than one year, but i feel guilty to give her away as it is already her 2nd times to be given away. I haven't made up my mind yet.....

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 8, 2006, 9:26 PM

Post #16 of 31 (2602 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shlee... its been sometime... how'w all your puppies? They must b big now... please send me pics of them to my email... the last u send me they were so tiny.
How are you coping with them... it gets easier as they grow older right.
Take care.

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2006, 5:59 PM

Post #17 of 31 (2574 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

How are you? Yes, they all very big liao, already 6 mths. I'm sending them today for spaying! They are all very small in size, very naughty! Already used to so many dogs, he he.....i will send their latest photo to u later.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 12, 2006, 8:22 PM

Post #18 of 31 (2545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [potter] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

She is very tame so we leave her with our kids.. So after she had done the first time with my daughter then another time and third time one of our puppies lost her ee because of her and now my son..... I had been locking her out.... Not even one of my friend beleive me tha t she bite... we train her well teach her right... My other dogs do not do this.. only her.... I have 3 dogs... Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 12, 2006, 8:24 PM

Post #19 of 31 (2543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

Where are you? Try to keep in touch with you.. Anyway, another puppy from the same batch gone missing too... Suspect the people with uniform climb in the wall and take the dogs without license... Neighbor seen before.... Fiona ,,

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 12, 2006, 8:27 PM

Post #20 of 31 (2540 views)
Shortcut

No news on my puppy and another puppy from the same batch gone missing too.... Sigh... so unlucky so many lost dogs.. but this one don't think ran away.. no way to run away :( Suspect people with uniform climb in from wall to take dogs without license.. Witness by neighbor before:( Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 13, 2006, 5:48 PM

Post #21 of 31 (2521 views)
Shortcut

Huh? Your another dog was gone missing and you suspected the dog was catched by those government people? Why??????? They can climb in illegally and take away the dogs? How can they be so cruel? Why don't you quickly check with MPPJ and see whether you can rescue your dog?

I'm sooooo sorry to hear it. The dog gone missing is not with you, right? If i'm not mistaken you already give away all your puppies to others.....

Hope soon later you can reunite with all your dogs!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2006, 1:56 AM

Post #22 of 31 (2509 views)
Shortcut

I also if this is true but I had called this person who will go out there to the press to agaisnt these people and protest said this has happened before.... Some people pay about $18 per dog to some other people to do the job (sensative issue so race should not be reveal) While my cousin's neighbor said there are people with van go round the area... Sen they drag dog from the gate and climb down from the wall to catch dogs.. I also never witness this so do not know how true is this... I am heart break enough because of my one eye jack and now the second one.. Guess all these puppies have such unfortunate life??????? Yeah the second puppy gone missing belong to my cousin by the way... Fiona

(This post was edited by vicfion on Oct 14, 2006, 2:07 AM)

babymiki
Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2006, 8:10 PM

Post #23 of 31 (2500 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear about ur lost dogs..what r the government people gonna do to the dogs once they caught em? Unsure

Frown*~Germaine's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Frown MY Friendster BlushFrown

FrownI love my darlings Germaine, the Silky Terrier and Meeko, the Miniature SchnauzerFrown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Oct 14, 2006, 8:30 PM

Post #24 of 31 (2499 views)
Shortcut

hi,

government dont really do that unless they receive complaints, even if they do come, they'l probaly would wanna talk to the owners 1st & try to get rid of our beloved dogs by law & regulations. if there are actual sightings of ppl climbing walls & stuff like that, most of em are thieves trying to steal & make profit fr ur furkids. get CCTV & alarm system to prevent future incidents. sorry for ur loss

ezekiel 25:17

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 15, 2006, 9:13 AM

Post #25 of 31 (2486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiki] My One-Eyed English Cocker Spaniel Went Missing Again... [In reply to] Can't Post

I really have no idea.... Maybe put down if no one claim... We checked the piund but do not see them... So don't know what is next.... Fiona

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my