Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Humping Problem:
Baby pup humps My Golden, My Golden humps my Dalmatian-Wierd...

amber_mae

Aug 21, 2006, 7:34 AM

Post #1 of 2 (7645 views)
Shortcut
Baby pup humps My Golden, My Golden humps my Dalmatian-Wierd... Can't Post

This is really wierd and confusing...Last moth , my golden was on heat and after heat, she started humping my Dalmatian who is also a female. This is understandable lah...Then we fostered a 1mth old mongrel puppy which thought my Golden was his mommy. After that, I dono where his mind went off to, he then started humping my Golden on the side.

It's cute actually, coz he's so tiny. My Golden got fedup many times and kept on walking away from him and almost snapped on him. This never happened b4 but only to this puppy coz it was just SO IRRITATING!!!!!!!!

He's already been adopted anyway by sumone...Man, I hope my Dal don't start learning this from my Golden and that pup. So gross and embarrasing! Eeeeewwww...

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

MR.JL
Novice

May 15, 2007, 2:11 AM

Post #2 of 2 (7397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amber_mae] Baby pup humps My Golden, My Golden humps my Dalmatian-Wierd... [In reply to] Can't Post

hey amber-mae, which one of your goldens is humping? chloe or amber? maybe she is jealous of you giving so many necks to faith? hah.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my