IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Dont judge a book by its cover

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 12:46 AM

Post #1 of 16 (4634 views)
Shortcut
Dont judge a book by its cover Can't Post

Maybe my impression for MrDxxx is wrong... after i view the past posts.. i'm quite sure that MrDxxx is a helpful person...if my words offenced you.. i'm very sorry...i'm just defending myself...i come here to make friends and exchange info bout our beloved buddy...no hard feeling ey MrDxxx?? cheersWink

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 29, 2002, 3:10 AM

Post #2 of 16 (4627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zitian] Dont judge a book by its cover [In reply to] Can't Post

So you want to know about showing dogs? and you also want to know the procedure on how to transfer and re register your boxer in MKA? you also want to know a person who is good in handling boxers in the show ring? and later on when you are coming home, I suppose you will also want to know what are the procedures in flying your dog home and what documents are required?
Any of the above I could provide you with 100% accurate details. I have been showing dogs since 1962 and I am a MKA member since l962. Boxer friends and exhibitors I have plenty, all over Malaysia. But how could I help you when I don't even have a clue of who you are. Zitian? a boy or a girl? 14? 16? 18? or 20? If you are 14 you could join MKA as a junior member. Staying where?
Don't you think that I am wasting my time? So please if you want help, be sincere nobody is going to kidnap you or harass you in puppycom.
Regards.

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 4:27 AM

Post #3 of 16 (4621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Dont judge a book by its cover [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm 22yrs old ,male, studying in Oz and gratuate end of the yr hope that i can come back to m'sia...my name is zitian hmmm...what else...i've been staying in Oz for 2 yrs and 1 yr in NZ...my passion for dogs began when i was ten..i got a boxer for my birthday present on my 10 yrs old birthday...i've been studying and did quite alot of research about the breed and i need more knowledge for this breed....and i love dogs alot like u guys out there!!! y i love this fantastic mammal species so much?? when every1 in the world abandons u..your dog will be still be there, showing just how much he or she loves u and never expecting anything in return. the only fren in the world that can make such a statement about is ur belove dog...i believe that genetically, we r programmed to love dogs; its an extension genes that have flowed down through the centuries since we took dogs into our camps...

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 4:39 AM

Post #4 of 16 (4617 views)
Shortcut

i think i know how to "fly" my dog back ...i'm just looking for some boxer enthusiast out there to exchange or learn more about this breed...Smile

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 29, 2002, 5:50 AM

Post #5 of 16 (4613 views)
Shortcut

You may print this post out for future reference when you return.
You will be considered as an adult ordinary member of the. Entrance fees is RM100, and annual subscription is RM55.
The address of MKA is No.8A Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 2.
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 K. Lumpur. Tel: / 77297822. Fax: 03-77282312. e-mail: mkamalaysia@time.net.my
You may obtain a membership application form above address or you could request for it to be sent to you.
Before you return, please go and see the breeder of the boxer and ask the breeder to apply an Export Pedigree on your behalf for your boxer from ANKC (Australian National Kennel Council) It will cost you A$50.00 You would have by this time transfered the boxer to your name in Australia.
When you arrived back to Malaysia, bring with you the Export Pedigree, the Airway Bill and all the Health certificates to the office and said you wish to re-register your boxer. If you are a member, the fees is RM25.00 and if you are not a member, you will be charged RM100.00.
At this point, you will then tell the clerk that you wish to become a member and submit your membership form and pay RM180.00
It is as simple as that provided all your documentations are in order.

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 5:59 AM

Post #6 of 16 (4611 views)
Shortcut

thank you very much!!!Laugh isnt it that the puppy have to stay in quarantine for a month?

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 29, 2002, 6:29 AM

Post #7 of 16 (4608 views)
Shortcut

Dogs from Australia, UK, NZ, and parts of Europe NO.
But make sure you have all the health certs and also advise the Vet.Dept in KLIA to clear your dog.

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 6:49 AM

Post #8 of 16 (4606 views)
Shortcut

thanks alot..appreciate..i'll try to work it out....i'm going to a boxer show on sat...i'm so excited...and going to visit a boxer kennel tomorrow....Cool trying to get another pup end of the yr..perhaps

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 29, 2002, 7:05 AM

Post #9 of 16 (4603 views)
Shortcut

No big deal and no problem.
What is full name by the way? You cannot be just Zitian, you must have a surname and which part of malaysia are you from?
Regards.

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 7:07 AM

Post #10 of 16 (4602 views)
Shortcut

my surname is yap and i'm from ipoh..:)

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 7:12 AM

Post #11 of 16 (4599 views)
Shortcut

my dog just injured hiself ...he knock his head hard on the coner of coffee table...part of the hair gone between his eyes..and he looks like indian now...Unimpressed

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 29, 2002, 7:19 AM

Post #12 of 16 (4597 views)
Shortcut

Now we are getting nearer and nearer to what you have been chasing. Ipoh is the town where all the top boxers in Malaysia are located. So when you come home you will be busy visiting some 15-20 top flight breeders in Ipoh.
See what I mean, I can help you if you help yourself. I am telling you more than you had bargain for. And please don't forget what I said, I had tamed many broncos and fillies in this forum and those I cannot tame, I sent them to the slaughter house.

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 29, 2002, 7:25 AM

Post #13 of 16 (4595 views)
Shortcut

apply antiseptic cream on it and rub it in gently

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 7:26 AM

Post #14 of 16 (4595 views)
Shortcut

LoL i aint no bronco...i'm a hampster...Tongue..so MrDerrick do u tame hampster?? j/k

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 29, 2002, 7:28 AM

Post #15 of 16 (4593 views)
Shortcut

put you inside a spinning wheel and let you run all night round on it.

zitian

Mar 29, 2002, 7:31 AM

Post #16 of 16 (4592 views)
Shortcut

so MrDerrick..have u been to any dog shows in Aust?? if yes..what do u think compare to M'sia

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my