Why Rough Collie so rare in Malaysia?

nazaj
Novice

May 21, 2006, 9:14 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3893 views)
Shortcut
Why Rough Collie so rare in Malaysia? Can't Post

Hi gang out there

Can you guys tell me why collie/shetland sheepdog is so rare in malaysia.Is because they can't stay the hot country like Malaysia?!

Or anyone of you are collie owner? Or anyone of you been seeing this kinda of breed in petshop?

Be honest, I'm a collie fans. And i am looking around to find out who is selling collie or who own collie. I wish to have one one day! I'm sure you guys must know bout ' the movie 'lassie'?! It used to be my very favourite movie while i was a children. An because of this movie, i starting not to fear bout dog. I start make friend with my very first mongrel. I SEE their kind and loyalty.

chrisong
Doggyman

May 21, 2006, 3:24 PM

Post #2 of 6 (3891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nazaj] Why Rough Collie so rare in Malaysia? [In reply to] Can't Post

I heard people say Rough Collie fur shed alot & required to stay in Air-cond room most of time maybe that the reason this breed are rare in Malaysia.Unsure

Hope Rough Collie owner out there can give you more valueble advice about this breed.

Good Luck.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 22, 2006, 7:05 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3877 views)
Shortcut

My friend have 1 Rough Collie, he keep at out door and no problem with the hot weather!

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

nazaj
Novice

May 24, 2006, 12:59 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Why Rough Collie so rare in Malaysia? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi friend,

are you serious or not? Then you're in problem, coz i'm going to ask you so many question?!

where is your friend or you stay by the way. where he get it from? roughly how much he get? how the maintenance monthly? male or female? As chrisong say, collie is very serious shedding their fur? is that true?

i saw once collie family is about 4-5 collies in house.they are so so charm,til' i can't stop looking at them andnearly hit a car(i was driving dat time actually)

They're gorgoeus, charm,loyalty, a very good guard. They're intelligent too.

hope to hear from you. thanks for sharing and your info.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 24, 2006, 1:08 AM

Post #5 of 6 (3844 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi friend,

are you serious or not? Then you're in problem, coz i'm going to ask you so many question?!

where is your friend or you stay by the way. where he get it from? roughly how much he get? how the maintenance monthly? male or female? As chrisong say, collie is very serious shedding their fur? is that true?

i saw once collie family is about 4-5 collies in house.they are so so charm,til' i can't stop looking at them andnearly hit a car(i was driving dat time actually)

They're gorgoeus, charm,loyalty, a very good guard. They're intelligent too.

hope to hear from you. thanks for sharing and your info.

Peng yu,

Better u call her directly for all the answer that u want. Her No is 0.19.463.0.3.3.7 English is OK for her.

I know nothing about Rough Collie actuallyTongue but they are quite smart breed.

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2006, 2:43 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3775 views)
Shortcut

HI

my baby is 3 mths old mix collie... but looks 70% like collie... border collie i think

very very playful now.. can learn how to sit very very fast...

proud of her !

mollylicious.blogspot.com

Code

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my