Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
Watch out for the Dog-Eater- Vietnamese!

phekling19

Jul 24, 2006, 11:46 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2638 views)
Shortcut
Watch out for the Dog-Eater- Vietnamese! Can't Post

I lost a few dogs already! In Butterworth, Penang. Lately a lot of Vietnamese workers around my living around...Every evening after work they will walk pass my grandma's house. I have a few mongrels there. Mostly they came to my grandma's house by themselves. One of the pup we fed him until healthy and fat, one day, suddenly had no sight of him. Usually always sleep in front of my grandma's house, he would go to the bush there wee wee and then come back. One day...he didnt returned! Then my neightbour's female dog gave birth to 7 pups, 5 fat fat one got stolen from Vietnamese.

My grandma's neightbour told me he might have stolen and eaten by the Vietnamese already. :(( It's not that we simply blame when we lost our dogs. This never happened before until the Vietnamese came and work for the local factories.

My brother told me the Vietnamese eat dogs because they are so poor here...they dont have money to buy food, so they ust catch some stray dogs and cook. It's true! My brother's Bangladesh workers told my brother they saw Vietnamese catch dogs and bring back to their 'house' and slaught! They will use a stick or wood to hit the dog faint, then pour boiling hot water on the dog to remove hair... :(( So CRUEL!!!

So, if your living area got Vietnamese, please watch out! They might sneak into your house and get your dog...
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

babymiki
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2006, 8:40 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Watch out for the Dog-Eater- Vietnamese! [In reply to] Can't Post

Mad Kesian the dogs sigh i cant imagine them being beaten till faint man

Frown*~Germaine's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
*~Meeko's Dogster~*Frown

Frown
MY Blog FrownFrown

Frown MY Friendster BlushFrown

FrownI love my darlings Germaine, the Silky Terrier and Meeko, the Miniature SchnauzerFrown

mizeakira

Jul 28, 2006, 5:19 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymiki] Watch out for the Dog-Eater- Vietnamese! [In reply to] Can't Post

My God!! There are so cruel. Really sad to hear this. Poor doggies..Mad
FrownmizeakiraFrown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 31, 2006, 6:48 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Watch out for the Dog-Eater- Vietnamese! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

yeah.....dats true.......my factory has vietnamese workers too......and i hrd from my colleague that the vietnamese told her that dog's meat is good and they always eat it......YUCKS!!!!!!!!!

but of course, my colleague actually warn them that in Malaysia, eating dog is prohibited! however, i guess some of them juz never listen!

so take care of your furkids! really hope that some actions be taken to such ppl. they are 'tumpang'ing out country and killing our dogs!Mad

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

potter

Sep 14, 2006, 2:02 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2539 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Watch out for the Dog-Eater- Vietnamese! [In reply to] Can't Post

On top of the problems we already had, there comes more with Vietnamese eating dog meat. If the law is more towards hindering cruelty to animals instead of taking them for granted and have more animal cruelty officers and I mean, Animal CRUELTY Officers, one that put people behind bars for acting cruelly towards animals and NOT for enforcing dog licenses and is actually acting on behalf of the government; NOT on behalf of the SPCA things might change for the better but it won't happen soon does it? My heart really goes out to the poor dogs.
potter

www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=410379

(This post was edited by potter on Sep 14, 2006, 2:04 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my