IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Good Intelligent Dog Needs Good Home-Free

amber_mae

Jul 24, 2006, 6:13 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1116 views)
Shortcut
Good Intelligent Dog Needs Good Home-Free Can't Post

Hey everyone! I know this area is only for lost, missing or stolen dogs but my family and I are so desperate to get this stray dog a home.

He has been hanging around our house ever since he saw our dogs and ofcourse my mom pitied him, and gave him some food. But until now, he wouldn't leave and so we builed a relationship with him but we can't keep him coz we have other two female dogs and one is now on heat. So it's quite difficult...

We named him Butch. He's a brownish dog with a black muzzle. There's deffinately a Malinois mix in him coz of his markings although he doesn't have the size of it. We are very desperate to find him a new home quick or else we have no choice but to call MPSJ to round him up OR we call a vet to put him down. It's very sad and we're trying our best to be patient and not call MPSJ. It's very difficult to bring our dogs out to go to toilet and Butch as always making a nuisance of himself.

He's a very sweet fella coz when you call his name, he runs to you and jumps on you and hugs you. He loves to get his head massaged, eyes rubbed and ears tickled. We are trying to do sum obedience training with him and he's responding to sit very well. He also walks very closely beside you. He doesn't bite your hand if you touch his bowl of food or water but he may be a little dominant so he's suitable to homes that have no other male dogs.

So please, please, please if anyone wants to adopt this sweet, intelligent dog, please email me at pinklips_tokiss@yahoo.com or reply this post as SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! Give him a chance, he may not be the most good looking or intelligent dog in the world, but that doesn't mean he's dumb and useless. He can make a good family dog...

[b][/b][b][/b]

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

Attachments: Butch1.jpg (137 KB)
  Butch2.jpg (104 KB)
  Butch stand.jpg (150 KB)
  Butch Cute.jpg (115 KB)
  Butch gd1.jpg (126 KB)
  Butch lick lips.jpg (121 KB)
  Butch side.jpg (114 KB)

j.chan
New User

Aug 2, 2006, 12:21 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amber_mae] Good Intelligent Dog Needs Good Home-Free [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, i am actually a new member here and i saw your post. it was very kind of you to keep the dog and also understand that you already have dogs and couldnt keep him, same like me, i have 6 dogs and from penang! but it will be so sad, the fate awaiting him if nobody wanted to adopt him. i really hope that someone will adopt him or maybe you and your family decide to keep him. i hope that you will wait longer before you take any actions.

josephine

ambermae
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2006, 7:08 AM

Post #3 of 4 (910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j.chan] Good Intelligent Dog Needs Good Home-Free [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownHey J,Chan!

Well, no sad news for Butch. We saved him and sent him to PAWS. He's having a good time there with his other fellow canies. He just got neutored and hopefully he'll be less dominant...We're also training him and other dogs there every Saturday. He's one lucky dog!
I miss him lotz!

j.chan
New User

Aug 16, 2006, 3:40 AM

Post #4 of 4 (850 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ambermae] Good Intelligent Dog Needs Good Home-Free [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Good to hear that! Frown he sure is one lucky lucky dog to meet you and your family!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my