Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Min Pin WITH TAIL(Tg Bungah Penang)

owndog2000

Jul 20, 2006, 8:07 AM

Post #1 of 1 (282 views)
Shortcut
Lost Min Pin WITH TAIL(Tg Bungah Penang) Can't Post

Hello All,

Please help me find 2 min pins WITH TAILs. They are kidnapped from my friend's garden in Tg Bungah. around 7 eleven (mutiara selera) area.

1. Black and Tan Female , 2 years old

2. Brown Female. 1 year old. It has a deformity on the front paw. I cannot remember is left paw or right paw.

Both are about 9 inches long only . Measured from the buttocks to the head. THey are really small.

The black one responds to the name RIRI and the brown SHEPHERD. I attached the RIRI's photo with the post, I hope it appears. I don't have shepherd's photo but she looks almost like RIRI. RIRI is my dog, I miss her very much. SHEPHERD is my fren's one. BOTH OF THEM was kidnapped together.

RIRI likes to howl. THat is her characteristics. When frightened , she will cover her head with her two front paws and bury underneath covers. She might not eat, too. I am worried for her. She has travel sickness. If travel, just for a few minutes , she will drool and drool. and also shiver.

If you see them around or worse still , in petshops, please let me know.

Thank you.
Attachments: helpRiriMissing.jpg (15.3 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my