Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Admin

Jul 20, 2006, 1:48 AM

Post #1 of 29 (50327 views)
Shortcut
Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 Can't Post

Puppy.com.my organizing a Resort Stay at the popular A'Famosa Resort on October 7 ~ 8, 2006 and the details of the Resort Stay are as follow :-

Venue : A'Famosa Resort, Melaka

Date :
Arrival : October 7, 2006 Saturday
Departure : October 8, 2006 Sunday

Agenda ( October 7, 2006 )

Official Check in time is 1600 hours (4:00PM).
(Early check in is always possible if the ready Bungalow or Rooms are available. Many of our members checked in much earlier at 1:00pm ~ 2:00pm during our last two trips)
Official Check out time is 1200 hours. ( Can normally be delayed to 1300 hours).

4:00PM ~ 7:00PM - Games and socializing session. Full details will be provided at later date.
7.30 pm - Dinner, Rest & Relax time.

Accomodation :
  • Bungalow
    One Bungalow - RM 640.00 nett with 04 Breakfasts for Puppycom Premium Members only.
    One Bungalow - RM 640.00 nett without Breakfast for normal members..
    The Bungalow has four bedrooms and all are equipped with at least a queen size bed and can accommodate up to 8 peoples per Bungalow. All bungalow will come with a swimming pool (for human only).
  • Family Studio
    Family Studio (Standard) - RM 230.00 nett with 02 Breakfast for Puppycom Premium Members only.
    Family Studio (Standard) - RM 230.00 nett without Breakfast for normal members.
  • 2 Rooms Condotel
    2 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 320.00 nett with 03 Breakfast only for Puppycom Premium
    2 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 320.00 nett without Breakfast for normal members.
  • 3 Rooms Condotel
    3 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 410.00 nett with 04 Breakfast only for Puppycom Premium
    3 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 410.00 nett without Breakfast for normal members.
  • Closing date for booking : September 15, 2006 or earlier depending on the number of booking and availability of bungalow, Family Studio or Condotels.
  • In the event that the Bungalow, Family Studios and Condotel are overbooked, priority will be given to Puppy.com.my's Premium Members.
There is no restriction on the number of dogs you can bring along. Dogs and owners are allowed in most area within the A'Famosa Resort except The Animal Safari and The Water World where pets are prohibited. Dog owners are to take note of the following:-
  • Dog owners to bring along dog cage or mobile kennel if necessary
  • Dog owners to ensure that their dog will not cause any damage to the property of A'Famosa, especially the fixtures at the Bungalow, Family Studio and Condotel.
  • Dog must be on leash at all time when the dog is out of the Bungalow, Family Studio or Condotel.
  • Dog owners must not let their dog go off leash along the walkway of the Family Studio and Condotel.
  • Dog owners must clean up after their dog at all time. All dog poo must be picked up by the owners.
  • Dog owners to be responsible for the safety of their dogs and themselves.
  • Dogs are not allowed to swim in the swmming pool in the Bungalow area. Those swimming pools are only meant for human who stay at the Bungalow.
  • Dogs are not allowed to sleep on the bed.

We will be organizing several light and simple games where all can join together to have some fun and that may include a treasure hunt with your dog in the Cowboy town. All are being arranged and more will be announced in the near future. Prizes for the doggie games will be contributed by A'FAMOSA RESORT.

For those are interested in the Resort Stay can place your booking by filling up the form available at www.puppy.com.my/form-afamosa.html . Once the form is submitted, the representative from A'Famosa will contact you at appropriate time for more details and payment arrangement.

More information on A'Famosa can be viewed at www.afamosa.com.

Information also available at www.puppy.com.my/afamosa/

(This post was edited by Admin on Jul 20, 2006, 5:16 PM)

josc
Dog Kichi

Jul 23, 2006, 6:38 PM

Post #2 of 29 (50230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! I'm interested to bring my furkids for some fun. Is this once per year kind of event?

More on Nikyi & Xinde @ www.dogster.com/?223131

Admin

Aug 9, 2006, 2:14 AM

Post #3 of 29 (50022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [josc] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, this is the event that we organize once a year

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 9, 2006, 2:15 AM

Post #4 of 29 (50024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

whn can we start reservation?
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

josc
Dog Kichi

Aug 9, 2006, 3:30 AM

Post #5 of 29 (50018 views)
Shortcut

Hi! I have filled up and submitted the form www.puppy.com.my/form-afamosa.html last month. Usually, when will they contact me?

More on Nikyi & Xinde @ www.dogster.com/?223131

chris251285
Novice

Aug 9, 2006, 7:32 PM

Post #6 of 29 (49994 views)
Shortcut

hi ,sory iam a lil noob here but i wan to enquire about the rooms ~

for the Family Studio if i pay RM 230 , i only get a room for 2 person is it ?

and how do we get there ? we need to get own transportation ? any transportation provided, with some fees ? :)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2006, 10:06 PM

Post #7 of 29 (49970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris251285] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there....at least i manage to answer one of ur question....

u have to drive there on ur own....Wink

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

chris251285
Novice

Aug 9, 2006, 10:11 PM

Post #8 of 29 (49969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

ahhh , alright ~ maybe if i can try to get my own transport if not i can't go :( unless someone can tumpang :P

anyway i really would like to understand more about the rooms ~ i dun really get it :)

erm i might be goin with my gf so there will be the 2 of us and our lil doggy ~ so which room should i take ?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2006, 10:20 PM

Post #9 of 29 (49964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris251285] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

i think dunno how many rooms do d family studio hv.....

last time i shared wit a couple of frens n book d whole bungalow....

anyway....is best that u contact puppy.com directly...03-42978281

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

chris251285
Novice

Aug 9, 2006, 10:24 PM

Post #10 of 29 (49960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

ouch , cool , i duno tht i could call them up to ask :P haha ~

@ amanda

u goin ?

Edit : just called em ~ and i need to choose the family studio @ RM230 its a room with small hall ~ really hope i can spend some time to go :)

(This post was edited by chris251285 on Aug 9, 2006, 10:28 PM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2006, 10:31 PM

Post #11 of 29 (49953 views)
Shortcut

i went last year.....tumpang my frens car...

so tis year didn't go lor.....

show u d pic that v take in d bungalow juz b4 v head back to kl...

Pacco de Mongrel

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Aug 9, 2006, 10:32 PM)

ambermae
Dog Kichi

Aug 10, 2006, 1:53 AM

Post #12 of 29 (49933 views)
Shortcut

1. Please tell me more about the Condotel beds. Are they single beds or double beds. I am thinking of taking the 2-room condotel. Would that be enough for 4 adults and 2 dogs? Actually the humans can also sleep on the floor, (and the dogs on the bed!! Ha ha). My dog sleeps on the bed with me, she's used to it.

2. I hope the condotel is something like an apartment or condo where the floors are tiled and not carpeted. Easier to clean up in case of accidents. Will there be a kitchenette and living room area?

Pls let me know or advise so I know which to book.

Admin

Aug 10, 2006, 6:43 AM

Post #13 of 29 (49916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ambermae] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

The 2 rooms condotel will be good for four adults and two dogs Smile We will check other information for you.

Admin

Aug 10, 2006, 6:50 AM

Post #14 of 29 (49914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

Reservation can be made online now via form www.puppy.com.my/form-afamosa.html

Admin

Aug 10, 2006, 6:51 AM

Post #15 of 29 (49911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [josc] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

A'Famosa will contact you likely in the end of August or early September. By that time, we should finalized all reservation.

Admin

Aug 10, 2006, 6:53 AM

Post #16 of 29 (49909 views)
Shortcut

Yes. Family Studio is good for two Adults.

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Aug 10, 2006, 7:39 PM

Post #17 of 29 (49867 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Yes. Family Studio is good for two Adults.

1. For family studio, is it an individual house itself or it is located inside the apartment/condominium? Does it come with kitchen for cooking?

2. For breakfast/lunch etc., does puppy.com organise some food for the owners with some fees or we have to pack/cook our own food?

3. I suggest a BBQ dinner together will be good at night so that everyone can gather together. Is this possible in a-famosa?

4. Is it okay to pee/poo at the gardent later on we clean it up on ourselves?

My experience to share with everyone here. Last weekend i went to A-famosa and i saw, at least 80% of the tourists there are Arabian. So, people, please take care of your furkids because dogs are big No No to Arabian.
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

Admin

Aug 18, 2006, 9:34 PM

Post #18 of 29 (49686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

1. For family studio, is it an individual house itself or it is located inside the apartment/condominium? Does it come with kitchen for cooking?

>> Apartment Type. There is a small kitchen and a hall.

2. For breakfast/lunch etc., does puppy.com organise some food for the owners with some fees or we have to pack/cook our own food?

3. I suggest a BBQ dinner together will be good at night so that everyone can gather together. Is this possible in a-famosa?

>> There are quite a number of Restaurant at AFamosa. We have not been organizing BBQ for the past outing to A Famosa as they are charging quite high for BBQ at more than RM 65 per head.

4. Is it okay to pee/poo at the gardent later on we clean it up on ourselves?

Your dog can poo at the green area and just to make sure that you pick them up later.

clare
Dog Kichi

Aug 21, 2006, 6:57 AM

Post #19 of 29 (49640 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
A'Famosa will contact you likely in the end of August or early September. By that time, we should finalized all reservation.

how many bungalo that a premium member can reserve?

Admin

Aug 30, 2006, 3:26 AM

Post #20 of 29 (49423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clare] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

Up to three

amber_mae

Sep 13, 2006, 2:13 AM

Post #21 of 29 (49271 views)
Shortcut

FrownYay! I'm very excited to go, I really can't wait for the day to come...This is our first time going to this kind of outing with our dogs. We just booked two room condos for four people and two dogs. I think that's good enough. Hopefully, there'll be lotza people and dogs there to meet and have fun with. Luv_pipi you coming?

FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

(This post was edited by amber_mae on Sep 13, 2006, 2:27 AM)

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Sep 15, 2006, 8:08 PM

Post #22 of 29 (49180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amber_mae] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello amber.. long time i never log in edi..

Yeah.. i just got the message from my friend that she can share a room with me..hehe.. so i will tumpang her car to go there. Hooray!!

amber_mae

Sep 16, 2006, 4:21 AM

Post #23 of 29 (49157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownCool! Then we can meet you there and see your cute pipi for the 1st time. Hope there'll be lotz of fun things going on at A'Famosa. Okay, see ya teng!

Giving care is like a 'Boomerang'

When you give it out freely, it always comes back to you

Remember that...

FrownVisit Amber-Mae's BlogFrown

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com(Updated 2nd Oct 2006)

chamcham
New User

Sep 22, 2006, 7:18 PM

Post #24 of 29 (49042 views)
Shortcut

Registration still open? Any place left for Family Studio or 2 Rooms Condotel. Thank you

Admin

Sep 24, 2006, 2:31 PM

Post #25 of 29 (48994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chamcham] Puppycom A'Famosa Doggie Get Together Day 2006 [In reply to] Can't Post

You can submit the form and we will get A'Famosa to confirm the availability via phone.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my