First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

edksdan
Dog Kichi

Jul 7, 2006, 7:27 PM

Post #51 of 58 (1914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

For me, neither i will cry for the dogs simply because they are DEAD, nor writing to the authority and make a big fuss about it. We all have to learn from the mistake and do not repeat it. If i know my dog will be caught by DBKL if i leave her outside the house unattended, why do i let my dog out in the first place? This is common sense , people. Don't wait for something happen, then only you start complaining, condemning and trying to find someone to be blamed for the consequences.

For people who have problems with the government, please take note that you chose to live in this country. If you don't like the rules, take it or leave it. Don't put the blame on SPCA for not doing a good job or MPS who has got no brain. If you are ambitious enough, be part of of government and you can start with your own rule. I will be the first one to sign your petition.

For Mr. Eng's fans, you can continue to feel sympathy for what happen to him and his dogs. However, this is a tragedy and we all have to learn by now. Do not take the "Dog Lover" title for granted and do something against the rule. Warning is given to you for a reason, not without a reason. If you ignore it, then be responsible for what is going to happen next.

Let the dead rest in peace, the living ones, please move on.

Hi Luv, how are you? More positive thinking as time pass ahh, very good. I like your style of rationing, the mover. Thumb up from me.

BTW, when are you going to train me?? po-poo or pe-pee doesn't matter, as long as the intention is good. Be happy ya.

On another note. I thought you like to "ka yim ka cho" to make thing taste better and more people will join in the fray.He..he..hee

Edmund

(This post was edited by edksdan on Jul 7, 2006, 7:30 PM)

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 7, 2006, 7:58 PM

Post #52 of 58 (1911 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Cheers,

Friends and neighbors complain that petrol . electricity, toll are indeed very heavy, and if those laid on by the government were the only ones we had to pay, we might the more easily discharge them; but we have many others, and much more grievous to some of us. We are taxed twice as much by our idleness, three times as much by our pride, and four times as much by our folly. Very hurting to many hearts indeed.

I like people with common sense, not rude , no prejudice , consider the opinion of others, kind and reasonable etc, etc

Hey butterfly, this is the first time i see you in this kind of discussion. As usual, you have complicated English haha

For me, neither i will cry for the dogs simply because they are DEAD, nor writing to the authority and make a big fuss about it. We all have to learn from the mistake and do not repeat it. If i know my dog will be caught by DBKL if i leave her outside the house unattended, why do i let my dog out in the first place? This is common sense , people. Don't wait for something happen, then only you start complaining, condemning and trying to find someone to be blamed for the consequences.

For people who have problems with the government, please take note that you chose to live in this country. If you don't like the rules, take it or leave it. Don't put the blame on SPCA for not doing a good job or MPS who has got no brain. If you are ambitious enough, be part of of government and you can start with your own rule. I will be the first one to sign your petition.

For Mr. Eng's fans, you can continue to feel sympathy for what happen to him and his dogs. However, this is a tragedy and we all have to learn by now. Do not take the "Dog Lover" title for granted and do something against the rule. Warning is given to you for a reason, not without a reason. If you ignore it, then be responsible for what is going to happen next.

Let the dead rest in peace, the living ones, please move on.

Hai-yah Pipi....you also need to give people time to vent their anger / frustration mah! Taking sides is also common-mah! And do you notice that people are moving on as we see less and less posts here?!? Good! Typical Malaysian attitude....quick to forget until...

How-lah are we going to move forward with this 'tidak-apa' attitude? Everytime something like this happen, the heat is on for that moment and gain momentum as every Tom-Dick-Harry jumps on the critic bandwagon but hey, give it a week or two cooling period and life's back to normal.

Pipi has so kindly concluded the moral of the stories, for the dogs, for the govt, for the owner and for the dog community in general. Even though there's limitation to what we can offer and do, consider it as your part well done when you start to practise responsible and smart pet ownership.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jul 8, 2006, 5:27 AM

Post #53 of 58 (1892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edksdan] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Luv, how are you? More positive thinking as time pass ahh, very good. I like your style of rationing, the mover. Thumb up from me.

BTW, when are you going to train me?? po-poo or pe-pee doesn't matter, as long as the intention is good. Be happy ya.

On another note. I thought you like to "ka yim ka cho" to make thing taste better and more people will join in the fray.He..he..hee

Edmund

Arloo Edmund, Pipi is fine fine .. Thanks for caring. hehe.. You know la.. woman's heart changes by the wind. Also, it depends on which days of the month she post her comments on the forum. The next moment you will see me shooting bullets on some crappy guys.. and you will say " Gotch..this crazy woman again!!"

Ehh.. have you learn to "sit" already??. Good Edmund !haha.. jk jk.. How many dogs do you have there? The black dog in your avatar look so... "duh"..haha

I memang like to "ka yim ka cho" one..but this issue is different la. People blame here blame there but worst is they blame SPCA. Eh.. come on, my Pipi came from there ok? People can talk all kind of nonsense but if steps on my Pipi's tail, sure i will kena balik one..
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jul 8, 2006, 5:42 AM

Post #54 of 58 (1889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kookee] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Hai-yah Pipi....you also need to give people time to vent their anger / frustration mah! Taking sides is also common-mah! And do you notice that people are moving on as we see less and less posts here?!? Good! Typical Malaysian attitude....quick to forget until...

How-lah are we going to move forward with this 'tidak-apa' attitude? Everytime something like this happen, the heat is on for that moment and gain momentum as every Tom-Dick-Harry jumps on the critic bandwagon but hey, give it a week or two cooling period and life's back to normal.

Pipi has so kindly concluded the moral of the stories, for the dogs, for the govt, for the owner and for the dog community in general. Even though there's limitation to what we can offer and do, consider it as your part well done when you start to practise responsible and smart pet ownership.

Kookee ar kookee...people don't post message anymore because busybody like me join the discussion ma.. You know me, i like to fry people one... Sly

This is Malaysia. We are grown up here and we live with the rule, both written and unwritten ones. Written one are the "undang-undang", and the unwritten one, you know, i know and all of us know. One day you stop by traffic police then you will know what to do. "tak apa" attitude is okay for me, i only have 1 pair of hand and i can only carry my dog, myself and my lingerie..haha

Pipi is reaching enlightenment. Probably too much World Cup and teh tarik! Smart Pet ownership?? Apa tu? Don't la use this kind of complicated phrase, Pipi has small brain cannot understand le..

p/s Heard that kookee loose weight!! Congratulations.

lilblackdog
Novice

Jul 9, 2006, 7:36 AM

Post #55 of 58 (1870 views)
Shortcut

I have questions. Why is there a limit on dogs you can own but not on cats? Why do dogs need licenses but not cats?

Feel so helpless that we cannot take any action on the trigger happy MPS ppl. Feel ashamed I am Malaysian and from Seremban.

If this had happened in a developed country. The owner would have already sued the MPS ppl for causing emotional loss to him. If I had to see my pets shot b4 my eyes and had to clean up the blood all over the floor in my house later, I would never have had the strength to deal with it.

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jul 9, 2006, 10:49 PM

Post #56 of 58 (1861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilblackdog] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

arloo liblackdog,

Cats & Dogs? For me, both are animals with four legs and they could make really good companion to us. Who create the differrences? It is the human itself.

Don't feel ashame for being a Malaysian. We all have already done our best.

cheers

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006, 9:20 AM

Post #57 of 58 (1848 views)
Shortcut

We are the voice for those who have none....the ability to express one's feeling, whether it's out of genuine concern or just for 'kay-po-chi' sake, is the reflection of more positive things to come. Our flawed education system has instilled in us, the fear to speak out, to be YES-man, to comply and never ever to ask questions. So, whether your Pipi reaches enlightenment, it is dictated by the wisdom of the hand that guides him.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006, 9:47 AM

Post #58 of 58 (1847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilblackdog] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

Why ashamed? Cruelty against animals happens in all parts of the world. And for dogs, with some of them ending up on as delicacies for human consumption. Talk about developed and civilised countries, yeah!......

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my