Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
2 Weimaraners FOUND

bhijjas
New User

Jul 9, 2006, 3:14 AM

Post #1 of 10 (2673 views)
Shortcut
2 Weimaraners FOUND Can't Post

My mother has picked up two dogs from a roundabout at the entrance to Bandar Sri Damansara from Jalan Sungai Buloh, at about 6pm on Saturday 8 July. Probably weimaraners, but at first glance we thought they were German shorthaired pointers. They have collars but no other identification. Please contact me if you know the owner, or a breeder of these breeds in Malaysia who may be able to help.

(This post was edited by bhijjas on Jul 10, 2006, 5:03 AM)

May
Old Hand

Jul 10, 2006, 5:50 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bhijjas] 2 Weimaraners FOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

Since it's a pure breed, probably you could bring the dogs to the vet at Jalan Damar and get the microchip number scanned. With the number, you could contact MKA and check who's the owner.

PSY
K9 Kaki

Jul 11, 2006, 7:38 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2603 views)
Shortcut

Hi bhijjas,

Contacted some friends in Sri Damansara area but no one has reported or made enquiries on missing Weimeraners. If your mum is unable to to keep them and looking for someone to take them do let me know and I shall ask around to see if anyone is interested. By the way how big are they? Just to let you know this particular breed are very destructive when they get bored.

All the best in finding the rightful owner.

kokwing
Novice

Jul 15, 2007, 6:40 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2282 views)
Shortcut

hi friend,appreciate if you can help looking for any weimaraner breeder in KL,thanks my contact;0123317477

qingleng
Dog Kichi

Jul 24, 2007, 7:34 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kokwing] 2 Weimaraners FOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there.... just came across this thread and i do have a fren whom is a breeder of this kind and also a dog lover.... is you intend to sell u may pm me and i'll intro fren to you

kokwing
Novice

Jul 24, 2007, 11:01 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qingleng] 2 Weimaraners FOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

Thnks for the reply.If you done mind..I'm really happy to know your friend.Because that day PSY did adviced me not to look for this breed anymore locally due to some genetic problem..but i really wish to get more info. before i should giv up..hope tp hear from you,thnks

qingleng
Dog Kichi

Jul 25, 2007, 9:23 AM

Post #7 of 10 (2068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kokwing] 2 Weimaraners FOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

you may email me @ sql_angel85@yahoo.com or msn will do also (sql_angel85@msn.com)

hope to hear from you soon

mullin
Novice

Jul 28, 2007, 10:48 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1985 views)
Shortcut

any news from the owner?

what do you plan to do with them?

bhijjas
New User

Jul 28, 2007, 7:38 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mullin] 2 Weimaraners FOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

We took them to our vet, Pusat Haiwan off Jalan Tun Razak, and they weren't able to locate the owners, so we decided to keep them. They have settled in well, as we have lots of space, although initially the larger male had a few skin problems. Their names are now Samson and Delilah.

kokwing
Novice

Aug 1, 2007, 7:47 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1897 views)
Shortcut

HI there,do you mind to share some of your dogs picture with me,I mean the Weimaraners..can mail me on gelwing081@hotmail.com,thnksSmile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my