A Real Shock

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 3, 2006, 7:07 AM

Post #26 of 58 (2995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

That why we as a dog owner must set a good example for the publics. Example Pick up the poo when your dog poo at publics place, train ur dog to be well manner & etcs. This need time & patient to educate the non dog owner about our intelligent & lovely doggie we all have here.

This incident can be prevented if we all dog owner practising responsible dog ownership.

But, the local council shouldn't just shoot the dogs like that especially inside the Mr. Eng house. This is cruelty!!!!!!! SPCA should have done something about this.

wicasa
Novice

Jul 3, 2006, 4:48 PM

Post #27 of 58 (2980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kookee] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Heyah Wicasa,

It's already an age old argument, certain group of people are not really fond of certain breed of domesticated pet. And I disagree on the part of SPCA having no fang. You must understand, in the more 'civilised' part of the world, there's stringent animal protection law, continuous enforcement and of course, a collective efforts of profit and non-profit organisation. Animals, is known as man's best friend in those part of the world, having its own right in legislation. Now, do we have that here? Let's not kid ourselves.......that wouldn't happen, as long as those in power now remains in power.

And I'm sorry to hear about your GSD. But you know, blanket statement is not really fair coz I do know of some % of certain group of people is not dead set against dogs. Just two days back, I was walking my two dogs and there's this one Chinese lady bringing her children out from her house. She halts her children immediately and as her children starts saying, 'Mama, doggie, doggie', the mum said,'The doggie will bite bite' and you know what, I turned around and gave her the dirtiest look I can summon. Yeah, I do feel like giving her a piece of my mind.

What a sad world we are living in now .... Culture, education, belief, environment...all of them stink.

It's true that this is something that has been around since ages and cannot be changed over night. I might have over stepped about SPCA being fangless. You know how you tend over react and not to think and just to condemn once your are blinded by emotion. SPCA is the only body we can rely on, they are there just not strong enough and under funded and under resource. Things do work here but just at an extremely slow pace.

It's all in the education and bringing up of the future that will help protect our pets, animal protection laws and hopefully the change of people's mind set. Currently it goes like 60% say "haram" no hope convincing this bunch, 30% tell their children or "educate" then with the line "The doggie will bite" and instill fear in them from a young age. What is left the minority of us 10% who struggle to convince the rest otherwise. I think Malaysia would be in the World Cup before this can happen. Haha.

I just read the papers this morning. Finally, a smart move by the owner, he should have considered this possibility 6 months ago. He had the grace period but did not think of appealing for help! Now what has been done cannot be undone and the 13 lost lives are gone in vain because of a dumb owner nevertheless an animal lover. I do agree he's an animal lover, bringing in stray dogs, caring and nurturing for them. I do not think everyone would do it and for that he has my respect. But unfortunately he did set off a chain reaction for all dog owners throughout the country. This is a bloody window of opportunity for the councils to come out with new regulations that might affect the rest of us. Now we the rest should be more alert of our surroundings and take great care and practice responsible dog ownership. The past cannot be change by debating over it, now our present actions determine the future of our pets.

As you say it "What a sad world we are living in now .... Culture, education, belief, environment...all of them stink"

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2006, 6:21 PM

Post #28 of 58 (2971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wicasa] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

Heyah Wicasa,

Well said indeed, well said!

Yeah, majority of us have being very emo following the news. Anger and pain are just a natural way of coping having to see lives lost in such appalling manner. I doubt I would be able to get the imageS of the shootings aftermath out of my head in long long time. The same reason I feel even more protective of my kiddies now, and to hug them more, and to never take them for granted.....

What can we do.....there's no oommmph in the part of the animal-lovers lobbyist..SPCA has being fighting long and hard for better animal protection but looks who's sitting on the top...the people who would decide the rise and fall of certain breed of pet...Whatever we do today will indeed affect the future, hence, to everyone who has a heart, please don't give the people in power the opportunity to create and imposed more ridiculous laws and policies. I knew of quite a number of dog-owners out there who are not practicing responsible dog ownership. THINK OF YOUR ACTION OR INACTION AND THE IMPACT IT WOULD BRING ABOUT.

So, Mr. Eng decided to seek help, ya? I haven't catch the news this morning yet but I am relief that he intends to do so, FINALLY. I am happy for his decision coz at least, it is not all lose yet. Now that he comes to his senses, I do appeal to all out there to support him and help him through this difficult time.

Now go and hug your kiddies....Cheers!

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

wicasa
Novice

Jul 3, 2006, 8:02 PM

Post #29 of 58 (2959 views)
Shortcut

www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/7/3/nation/14724454&sec=nation

I truely feel sorry for Mr.Eng and still very emotional over the incident. His first dog was one of the unfortunate souls.

wicasa
Novice

Jul 3, 2006, 9:38 PM

Post #30 of 58 (2947 views)
Shortcut

"We onli take action in dogs. What is this?
The other day I went to MPSJ to complain my neighbour's place so dirty and smelly with cat's pee and poo's smell. They having so many cats, some of them consider stray cats alredy. Imagine on my roof also got their poo. Mad How do you expect me to sleep during nite time with those smell. So I asked them to catch all the cats if not they will keep on breeding. Behind my house, there are more that 15 stray cats and nobody care them. Guess what the ppl in charge in MPSJ said : We all tak take action kat cats. We onli take action kat dogs. What is this? Is it fair for the dogs? Cats will be all around and dogs will get lesser and lesser. Dogs must have license but cats don't need it. One house can rare 2 dogs but cats can 4. I don't think it's fair for our dog who are innocent staying at home doing nothing harm outside. Those fierce dogs around the street also because those malay kids disturb them. I saw so many case that kids throwing stones at the dogs. For me I think its so unfair and angry about this when the Malay guy in MPSJ said that."

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=255879;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I got this from another post. This should answer your question, Kookee about "Where a certain breed of pet would receive more respect". CATS!!! This enrages every dog owner.

(This post was edited by wicasa on Jul 3, 2006, 9:44 PM)

goldilock
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2006, 10:26 PM

Post #31 of 58 (2936 views)
Shortcut

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/...,4136,109320,00.html

http://www.news24.com/...1462_1960472,00.html

http://www.iol.co.za/...=qw1151649721820B254

http://www.nst.com.my/.../Article/local1_html

http://www.nst.com.my/...1/Article/index_html

http://www.nst.com.my/.../Article/local1_html

http://www.nst.com.my/...7/Article/index_html

http://thestar.com.my/...723492&sec=focus

http://thestar.com.my/...724256&sec=focus

http://thestar.com.my/...713368&sec=focus

http://www.nst.com.my/...7/Article/index_html

http://thestar.com.my/...723409&sec=focus

http://thestar.com.my/...713546&sec=focus

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

jeffri
New User

Jul 3, 2006, 11:42 PM

Post #32 of 58 (2929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goldilock] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

goldilock rite?

can u first of all give every dog's lover an explanation of wat u hav comment...

wat do u mean by the owner deserve it? r u toking the right things in common sense? is it that u mean the dog deserve to die b'coz the owner deserve it? so that means that if one day this thing had happen to u and ppl started to have complain on ur children and u ignored it. let's say if u ignored it, is it the same thing ppl can kill ur children and u can juz tell urself that u deserve it? i know it too rough for me to say this but u r really making ppl's blood boils.... dun treat urself as dog lover coz U R NO DIFFERENT FROM THE MPS BASTARD!!!

so for goodness sake.. if u ever have a dog, please let it go for adoption or anything as long as it leave u far far away... if not the dog will be suffering like HELL!!!!

like or not like.. please think properly before u voice out!! if not juz shut the up!! bloody idiot!!

jeffri
New User

Jul 3, 2006, 11:59 PM

Post #33 of 58 (2926 views)
Shortcut
wat the fuck is the MPS doing? [In reply to] Can't Post

MPS fella have started to take their own decision. i dun mean able to make decision is bad but how come they are so bloody hell and no brain to do this kind of decision? this is a killing spree!! dogs have their own rights and i think they deserve to live in this world than those bloody hell sucker!!

i mean how could they do this? won they feel sorry or ath? won they be punished by gods or ath for their wrong doings? i admit this country is actually a jurassic park! those MPS is the T-REX while the dogs here are their food!! wat abt cats then? cats are animal so is the dogs!! but why is dog's life so miserable here?? y they need licence, microchipped and bla bla while cats can roam around without ath?? we ask for fairness no matter in human or animals as long as it is living things!!

if wat happen today is those killed are not dogs and it is cats.. will this cruelty happen? i dun think it will happen... so wat even u have licence or warrant to do that? is it have to be law by law? if that's the case make it fair for dogs and cat. sometimes i wonder wat does the warrant says? is it stated there " kill all the dogs in the house as u like?" the more i say the more my blood boils.. they are always KAYU.. no brain..

now wat happen cannot be rewind.. no matter wat they do or compensate also can't bring the dog back to life..

here.. may the dog rest in peace..

hope the MPS fella see wat is written here and stop their silly thinking doing..

but of coz, dun worry MPS fella coz the god will punished u!! may retribution befalled on u guys who did the killing spree...

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2006, 1:39 AM

Post #34 of 58 (2911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeffri] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
goldilock rite?

can u first of all give every dog's lover an explanation of wat u hav comment...

wat do u mean by the owner deserve it? r u toking the right things in common sense? is it that u mean the dog deserve to die b'coz the owner deserve it? so that means that if one day this thing had happen to u and ppl started to have complain on ur children and u ignored it. let's say if u ignored it, is it the same thing ppl can kill ur children and u can juz tell urself that u deserve it? i know it too rough for me to say this but u r really making ppl's blood boils.... dun treat urself as dog lover coz U R NO DIFFERENT FROM THE MPS BASTARD!!!

so for goodness sake.. if u ever have a dog, please let it go for adoption or anything as long as it leave u far far away... if not the dog will be suffering like HELL!!!!

like or not like.. please think properly before u voice out!! if not juz shut the up!! bloody idiot!!

Goldilock....I urge you to not reply this mail nor make anymore justification to this fellow here. What a cheek! And for the person behind Jeffri, if you feel like cursing or throwing vulgar words around this forum, I dun think this is the place for you.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2006, 1:46 AM

Post #35 of 58 (2910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeffri] wat the fuck is the MPS doing? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
MPS fella have started to take their own decision. i dun mean able to make decision is bad but how come they are so bloody hell and no brain to do this kind of decision? this is a killing spree!! dogs have their own rights and i think they deserve to live in this world than those bloody hell sucker!!

i mean how could they do this? won they feel sorry or ath? won they be punished by gods or ath for their wrong doings? i admit this country is actually a jurassic park! those MPS is the T-REX while the dogs here are their food!! wat abt cats then? cats are animal so is the dogs!! but why is dog's life so miserable here?? y they need licence, microchipped and bla bla while cats can roam around without ath?? we ask for fairness no matter in human or animals as long as it is living things!!

if wat happen today is those killed are not dogs and it is cats.. will this cruelty happen? i dun think it will happen... so wat even u have licence or warrant to do that? is it have to be law by law? if that's the case make it fair for dogs and cat. sometimes i wonder wat does the warrant says? is it stated there " kill all the dogs in the house as u like?" the more i say the more my blood boils.. they are always KAYU.. no brain..

now wat happen cannot be rewind.. no matter wat they do or compensate also can't bring the dog back to life..

here.. may the dog rest in peace..

hope the MPS fella see wat is written here and stop their silly thinking doing..

but of coz, dun worry MPS fella coz the god will punished u!! may retribution befalled on u guys who did the killing spree...

UMMMMM.....MR. ADMINISTRATOR, ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE F*** WORD IN THIS FORUM? I HAVE NOT SEEN IT BEING USED OPENLY ANYWHERE, SO PLEASE ADVISE.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2006, 1:53 AM

Post #36 of 58 (2909 views)
Shortcut

Heyah Wicasa,

You are staying in SJ/ USJ as well? Which part? Oh yeah, have not managed to catch any news today....wud do it later.

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2006, 7:04 AM

Post #37 of 58 (2898 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
The other day I went to MPSJ to complain my neighbour's place so dirty and smelly with cat's pee and poo's smell. They having so many cats, some of them consider stray cats alredy. Imagine on my roof also got their poo. Mad How do you expect me to sleep during nite time with those smell. So I asked them to catch all the cats if not they will keep on breeding. Behind my house, there are more that 15 stray cats and nobody care them. Guess what the ppl in charge in MPSJ said : We all tak take action kat cats. We onli take action kat dogs. What is this? Is it fair for the dogs? Cats will be all around and dogs will get lesser and lesser. Dogs must have license but cats don't need it. One house can rare 2 dogs but cats can 4. I don't think it's fair for our dog who are innocent staying at home doing nothing harm outside. Those fierce dogs around the street also because those malay kids disturb them. I saw so many case that kids throwing stones at the dogs. For me I think its so unfair and angry about this when the Malay guy in MPSJ said that."

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=255879;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I got this from another post. This should answer your question, Kookee about "Where a certain breed of pet would receive more respect". CATS!!! This enrages every dog owner.

Dun get me wrong here, I am too, a cat lover...but the double standard towards dog ownership is way beyond rationale. I got cats from the neighbourhood coming into my garden, doing their potty everywhere...so-o, do I get angry? No, I dun. Instead, I just clean them up. Maybe it's just me..but I do like cats, thus, I find no reason to hate them becoz of their preferential treatment by a certain group of people. Tolerance, my fren, compromise, give and take....some vocabs that, unfortunately never exists in the dictionary of certain group of people......

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

wicasa
Novice

Jul 4, 2006, 7:57 AM

Post #38 of 58 (2891 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Dun get me wrong here, I am too, a cat lover...but the double standard towards dog ownership is way beyond rationale. I got cats from the neighbourhood coming into my garden, doing their potty everywhere...so-o, do I get angry? No, I dun. Instead, I just clean them up. Maybe it's just me..but I do like cats, thus, I find no reason to hate them becoz of their preferential treatment by a certain group of people. Tolerance, my fren, compromise, give and take....some vocabs that, unfortunately never exists in the dictionary of certain group of people......

Kookee, I’m from Setapak but I believe PJ to be a “much” dog friendlier neighborhood. I’m not too sure just guessing by the number of dog owners from that area.

FYI, I love all kind of animals except snakes. Creeps me out. I have nothing against cats; my housing area is infested with stray cat. You can notice some morons dumping a few cats out of their car and driving away! I’ve had cats giving birth in my house all the time (before my dogs came along). There would be kittens in the garden, in the back yard and in the gutters. I’m not a cat lover, I just like them but that does not mean I hate them. I just find this practice of double standard among pets in the community very disturbing. The both species are equally God’s creations. Why discriminate even between the animals. The words you mentioned tolerance and compromise are ALIEN language to many out there. Even some pet owners.

This forum seems to have a few hot heads who just burst out and slam others. We are all here discussing / debating about the same issue at hand. Why slam each other. I'm not on anyone's side just on the side of the dogs.

goldilock
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2006, 9:14 AM

Post #39 of 58 (2886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeffri] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

ok..i'll give u my explaination what I meant about the owner derseve it....I absolutely think the owner derserve his dogs to be shot by the officers because he has take the warning for granted. U see...he has given 6 months to remove this 26 dogs and the officers has puposely come to negotiate with him few times, do u know what way he choosed? He ignored it!! Dun u think the council has tolerate him at the maximum level?? 6 months is very enough time to remove his dogs to another place, if not how long do u think the council should give him?? 6 years instead of 6 months??? plus the few times negotiations are consider 'very tolerate' move by the council, but the owner never think to cooperate with them. i am sure if the owner has think a second to cooperate with the council, the ending might not be same especially on that day where the 13 dogs being shoot. i refer to the newspaper report said that suppose that day the group of officers were trying to negotiate with him again for the last time b4 taking such cruel action, but what did the owner response?? he chooses not to comply with them and drove off with his 9 dogs. when the officers see what the owner react, of cos they will be mad and intrude to his house and kills the dogs. i believe if the owner didnt escape on that day and really use his heart to negotiate with the officers, promising them that the dogs will be remove by that day too, i'm sure the officers won't shoot his dogs. u know why, because their mission is to get rid of the dogs in his house so that the neighbours won't complain again. u see the word get rid of the dogs in his house, the officers only want the over limit dogs not to stay in his house anymore, if the owner willing to solve the problems by himself, of cos the officers will give him and his dogs a chance.

i dun believe if really the owner did negotiate with them, really have the sincere to remove his over limit dogs on that day they were shoot, the officer won't give a chance to him and his dogs....i dun believe the officers will be that 'merciless'. the way the dogs died, shooting them in the house is another subject, ok? i'm explaining why i said the owner deserve this incident to be happen, not the way the dogs died.

about u said if one day my children being complained and i ignored it, is it i'll be deserve that...........1st u should know why there's people will complain u......is it they r very free,nothing else to do so wanna complain u although u did nothing wrong?? if only 1 person complain, and other people u know r supporting u, of cos the problem is not with u .....but if majority people are not supporting u and complain u, of cos there's somthing wrong with u and u should know what's wrong with that, unless u dun wan to admit ur problem, cheating urself u r innocent.....then when something bad happen, blame here blame there, this is what called deserve it.

like this case, u think the owner didn't know he is wrong? u think he dunno the whole neighbourhood have complaining him of having so many dogs? u think he dunno why the neighbours complain him? u think he dunno the officers will come to shoot his dogs at anytime? u think he dun have other choices to re-locate the dogs rather than keeping all the dogs by himself although he has receive complaints and warning from officers?? all these he knows...but he chooses the wrong way to love his dogs.

I refer to the newspaper, the dogs problem causing from that owner has begin since 10 years ago...where the owner 1st move into that area with his 8 dogs....since 10 years ago, the neighbours has been complaining until few days ago, the officers only take action to kill the dogs. all these are enough for me to think that the owner deserve this cruel incident to be happen, he is indirectly the one who kills his dogs.

all the comments i give are refering to the reports from newspapers. the truth behind this incident of cos i dunno....

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2006, 7:36 PM

Post #40 of 58 (2867 views)
Shortcut

Heyah Wicasa,

You are refering to MPSJ so I thought you are staying in this area.

I am sorry to hear of your cats' problems. Fence is not good enough to keep them out but have you tried to check with your vet to see whether there's any formulation that would repel the cats from coming near your place? Or maybe you can googled up some traditional ways to keep them off eg. planting some herbs etc etc around your compound?

I dun blame the hotheads for bursting out, but name-calling, hmmmm....suffice to say that by doing so, it only reflects on the inadequency of the caller and not the recipient.

Cheers!

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

ashley_pig
New User

Jul 5, 2006, 8:28 AM

Post #41 of 58 (2829 views)
Shortcut

i agree that the owner had made a very big mistake in this case.... but no matter how wrong is the owner.. pls don involve animals in our human battle.. they're innocent... those animal just wish to have a place for them to sleep.. no longer live in hunger.. thats much more enough for them.. izzit this small little wish human also have to take away from them??

the owner din border abt the warning? the owner go against the law? then just take an action on the owner but not the animals..

government blame the owner kept too many dogs in his house until causing " pencemaran bau " and disturbing his neighbour.. but do government do anything to solve the problem of stray animals? the answer is no.. catch and kill is not the way.. they also have the right to survive.. to live.. earth is not only for human.. human don have right to take their live away..

no matter how wrong is the owner.. atleast he did a right thing.. that is giving a home to those stray dogs.. he let then no longer live in hunger.. the government should appreciate him. and try to help him to solve those problem he face...

killing the dogs? is this the only way and the right way? no. they're just showing the cruelty to the dogs..

izzit sacrifice those dogs is a right punishment for the owner? no? definitely no....

why don't they discuss with spca? maybe there is another way out...

goldilock
Enthusiast

Jul 5, 2006, 8:56 AM

Post #42 of 58 (2826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley_pig] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

yes....i totally agree with ur opinion. from the beginning, I was arguing that the owner was wrong in this case. I din say the council took the right action, didnt I? I see most of the people are only arguing that the council shouldn't take such cruel action, but the death of the 13 dogs is not fully responsible by the council only. who will say that the owner has no responsible over his dogs death at all? Definately, both sides also are wrong. but the 1st wrongdoer i think is the owner, he has the option to help his dogs to choose their destiny, if he willing to coorperate with the council, the ending definately will change.

i know the owner is absolutely a dog lover....i din say he is not. like in newspaper report, I agree he is a HERO to his dogs, but a HERO is not always doing the right things in a right time. He uses the wrong way to love his dogs. like what u said, he did the right things but in a wrong situation. doing right things in wrong situation isn't work at all.

the goverment really should appreciate what he has done to save the strays, if I'm the ruler, I'll sure reward him for his contribution. but u must know we r ruled by what kind of goverment? the DOG is HARAM in the goverment's eye. so just be rationale,....

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Jul 5, 2006, 9:00 AM

Post #43 of 58 (2826 views)
Shortcut

Hihi Godilock,

No offend here. Actually I disagreed with u saying that the Mr. Eng should deserve it.Actually we should respect him and solute him because he is really a great great dog lover where he really rescue any stray dogs from being suffer in the street and also from being bully. He is actually sacrificing his time and money and also his own space at home to save the dogs although the dogs pee and poo in his house making a lot of bacteria in the house. He rather let the dog having the best while he himself just only take what he need only. If for me, i really can't do that. Since i can't do that, i admit that i am a selfish dog lover.

The only thing is he and his dogs is really very unlucky because they are living in a good country, Malaysia, with bad people which are practising racism and also haram the dog. If Mr Eng is in another country doing this, he already got help from other animal lover society. And also unfortunately Mr. Eng is a nobody to malaysia. If mr. Eng is datuk's son or Tan Sri's son or he himself is a Datuk or Tan Sri or he have some relationship with some datuk or Tan Sri, do you think the MPS will come after him? Well, i dont think so because we all already knew that most of the MP in M'sia are see ppl do thing, see money do thing and see status do thing. Mr. Eng is just only a normal chinese m'sian. If a chinese datuk m'sian having about 25 dogs in his house compound, i think the MPS will just only close 1 eye and open 1 eye. Such as the datuk case that killed the China boy, where is the case now? I think the case closed and no news and now the datuk is freed. No one will know the true story behind it.

As for the dogs, although the dogs are being shoot down mercilessly, actually we should think positively and be glad because those dogs is not going to suffer anymore in this racism country and no need to be hidden up all the time. They are now free in another world which is peacefully forever or in buddhist practice maybe the dogs reborn again as a good pedigree and not stray dogs anymore or as a human that going to come back to take revenge on the bloody MPS. I hope the MPS will get punish soon.

Dont know whether got MPS will read this forum or not. If one of them got read this forum, i would like to write a few things here for them. Well, to MPS people:-
You all are really nothing to do in this world and only take advantage at helpless people. Actually you all are wasting a lot of government resources, you can send about 20++ ppl to Mr.Eng house just only to kill those harmless animals by using guns and bullets. Wasting only your gun skill and bullets. Why not u all use your gun and bullets in a very useful way by gun down those heartless snatch thieves and robbers? Our M'sia now is not safe anymore, alot of heartless snatch thieves and robbers. Since M'sia not enough policemen to protect this country, why not you go helping the policemen and bring this country for a better place to live? Do you know that nowadays snatch thieves and robbers are really heartless and are everywhere?? The victims have money or no money also will be stabbed to death. Like the Indian teacher case just recently happen at Old Klang Road Happy Garden. Although catching snatch thieves and robbers is not your job but you have the GUN IN YOUR HAND and you have the responsibility to protect this country and also malaysian and also of cause your family member. I beg one day you yourself or your family member will experience being rob. Don't just only simply take advantage at helpless people. We all can see that you all are actually doing nothing, eating salary, bowing your head to high status people like datuk+tan Sri and bully+take advantage at non-malay normal citizen. Since you all are being assign as MPS, please do your job properly and dont make this country a mess. Bye MPS, you will get punish very soon.

goldilock
Enthusiast

Jul 5, 2006, 10:12 AM

Post #44 of 58 (2822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

maybe the word i use is pretty hash and but i just want to be straightforward, i din mean not to respect him. i'm pointing at the incident, not the person. based on the incident, i really think the owner is the one who let this incident happen, he is the one who make the neighbour complain to him, he is the one who dun wan to coorperate with the council, he is the one who treat the warning as nonsense, when the council come to negotiate with him, he think the council is talking rubbish to him, so...all these, is enough for me to say that the owner deserve it.

based on incident, we can look at the council side, if really they want the dogs died, they no need purposely come to find that owner few times to negotiate with him, they can straight away shoot the dogs earlier as that owner indeed has broke the rules of having over limit dogs plus no license and numerous complaint of neighbours. why they take so much trouble to come to find that owner few times? when they approach that owner, the owner act aggressive to them, ignore the advise from the officers to remove the dogs, if u were the officer, what do u think? no point talking to that owner...talk what also that owner dun wan to remove his dogs. the owner should know when his case has reach to the court, and the court has order him to remove his dog within 6 months, he cannot stand against them anymore....no way he could win. why he still never remove his 26 dogs even 1 dog? within 6 months, he never even reduce 1 of his dogs...

all here who r standing at that owner side are not living in his neighbourhood, so u all here dun und what the neighbours feeling of being disturb every day and night, if u r one of his disturbed neighbour, maybe ur thinking will not same. again...i stated that i only think the owner deserve this incident to happen, not his dogs deserve to die being shoot by the officer.

i have already give so much comments on this topic....i really tired Smile i can't explain all my opinion for every member.....i understand every comments from diff member that against my opinion, I accepted it because I know ur all feeling....but it seems that ur all didnt understand my thinking... Smile

am i a weird person to have such thinking??

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Jul 5, 2006, 4:58 PM

Post #45 of 58 (2815 views)
Shortcut

Hi, good morning, godilock. Well, u r not weird. All of us hav different opinion and just want to voice it out only. As far as i know those MPS is bullying non-status ppl. And also we only know a few story between the MPS & the owner but dont know the whole true story behind the owner and the MPS. Like most of us know BIG MOUTH IS ON MPS SIDE. Base on newspaper also no use because newspaper also being control by government. Story in the newspaper sometimes repeat and repeat. All their bad things is being hidden up and all their good things are written on the media. And they act very on time to kill the dogs but if we all complain about the road got holes or other things, do they act so fast?

Yup, u r right the owner are given chances to remove the dog. But when the owner obey the rules and try to relocate the dog to another location by renting a house at other location, the MPS is spying on him where he put the dog. He feel being threatened and that's y he had no choice but to bring back all his dog to his side so he thought this could protect them. If the MPS didnt spy on him, i think he already successfully move away all his dogs to a safe place.

goldilock
Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2006, 11:32 AM

Post #46 of 58 (2793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] A Real Shock [In reply to] Can't Post

more news on this topic

http://www.nst.com.my/...5/Article/index_html

http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/53397

http://www.nst.com.my/...4/Article/index_html

http://www.nst.com.my/...2/Article/index_html

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2006, 8:33 PM

Post #47 of 58 (2778 views)
Shortcut
Re: ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys with balls, please take your gun and shoot down those people in blame.

All the while i hear people condemning, talking, complaining that the authority is not right, inhumane bal bla bla... But never i see anyone here taking the real action to do something.

For people who are giving a helping hand to Mr. Eng, terima kasih banyak banyak!

For people who planned to bring lawsuit aganist the authority, i wish you good luck!

For people who ambitiously promotes a responsible society, I give my full respect to you!

For people who wanna buat kacau because got no one to blame, I envy you because you are so free and have nothingelse better to do than to continue to condemn other.

Adius! Cheers my PiPi who is in good shelter and good home and in no competition with other dogs!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

Butterfly_B52

Jul 7, 2006, 2:48 PM

Post #48 of 58 (2752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

Cheers,

Friends and neighbors complain that petrol . electricity, toll are indeed very heavy, and if those laid on by the government were the only ones we had to pay, we might the more easily discharge them; but we have many others, and much more grievous to some of us. We are taxed twice as much by our idleness, three times as much by our pride, and four times as much by our folly. Very hurting to many hearts indeed.

I like people with common sense, not rude , no prejudice , consider the opinion of others, kind and reasonable etc, etc

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jul 7, 2006, 5:24 PM

Post #49 of 58 (2748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Cheers,

Friends and neighbors complain that petrol . electricity, toll are indeed very heavy, and if those laid on by the government were the only ones we had to pay, we might the more easily discharge them; but we have many others, and much more grievous to some of us. We are taxed twice as much by our idleness, three times as much by our pride, and four times as much by our folly. Very hurting to many hearts indeed.

I like people with common sense, not rude , no prejudice , consider the opinion of others, kind and reasonable etc, etc

Hey butterfly, this is the first time i see you in this kind of discussion. As usual, you have complicated English haha

For me, neither i will cry for the dogs simply because they are DEAD, nor writing to the authority and make a big fuss about it. We all have to learn from the mistake and do not repeat it. If i know my dog will be caught by DBKL if i leave her outside the house unattended, why do i let my dog out in the first place? This is common sense , people. Don't wait for something happen, then only you start complaining, condemning and trying to find someone to be blamed for the consequences.

For people who have problems with the government, please take note that you chose to live in this country. If you don't like the rules, take it or leave it. Don't put the blame on SPCA for not doing a good job or MPS who has got no brain. If you are ambitious enough, be part of of government and you can start with your own rule. I will be the first one to sign your petition.

For Mr. Eng's fans, you can continue to feel sympathy for what happen to him and his dogs. However, this is a tragedy and we all have to learn by now. Do not take the "Dog Lover" title for granted and do something against the rule. Warning is given to you for a reason, not without a reason. If you ignore it, then be responsible for what is going to happen next.

Let the dead rest in peace, the living ones, please move on.
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

Kookee
Enthusiast

Jul 7, 2006, 7:21 PM

Post #50 of 58 (2739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] ALL [In reply to] Can't Post

Very Shakespearean! I didn't take any Eng. Lit. during school days, so kinda Lost in Translation... I can only relate to your sign-off line....

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my