Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
What kind of mix is this?!

ilse
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 12:04 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1115 views)
Shortcut
What kind of mix is this?! Can't Post

Ive had this baby for a couple of months now... hehe she's very cute. My friends think shes ugly as hell
but thats whats so cute about it. She used to have a skin disease and be bald but my oh my her fur keeps getting
longer every month! What mix do you think it is?? Anyone?? I can't seem to figure it out.
Attachments: DSC00787.JPG (25.7 KB)
  DSC00792.JPG (18.9 KB)
  DSC00794.JPG (16.6 KB)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 15, 2006, 3:15 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilse] What kind of mix is this?! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahah... Well, I see you here too.

Your dog reminds me of one, looks exactly the same... it was a pomeranian mix... not sure mixed with what... your dog's colour is brindle.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jun 15, 2006, 4:49 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilse] What kind of mix is this?! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ilse.... Molly here.... Schwappie is Pom mix Chi hua hua... she wont grow big... small sized and her hair will b long but not to the ground... she will need lots of grooming... I can see you have done a good job on her n she is growing real well. Do bring her over tis 18th to the BU Central Park... would like to meet her again. Its been a while...
Her other bro and sisters are also doin fine. Their hair also growing...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2006, 1:26 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] What kind of mix is this?! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Molly,

I will have some Beagle mix pups soon.... you got any people who would want beagle mix pups? I'll email you photo when I get them.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

derrickchg
Novice

Jun 20, 2006, 4:28 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] What kind of mix is this?! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there... i got friends wanted some puppy too. Can you send me the beagle mix pup pic too. Send to derrickch

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 21, 2006, 8:46 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derrickchg] What kind of mix is this?! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just sms your email to me at 012-2274728. I have not gotten any pics yet from my friend. Will let you know as soon as I have them.

Thanks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my