Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Dog near Leisure Mall Cheras!!! Pls help me!

waimee
New User

Jun 11, 2006, 8:03 PM

Post #1 of 1 (435 views)
Shortcut
Lost Dog near Leisure Mall Cheras!!! Pls help me! Can't Post

Her name is DISNEY(D.O.B 26.12.05)...Im so sad I dun have her latest picture....This is her pic on FEB 2006 with my brother...Her colour turn to total chocolate now.

I lost my doggie near CHERAS LEISURE MALL on 9 JUNE 06 (friday)!!! So sad...Me & my father put her in the Pet's Clinic right opposite of the Bomba to do the surgery at 12pm noon... But doctor call-up on 7pm said that she had escaped from the cage! She jump out from the cage & runaway from their unclosed back door! I think she jump out b4 3pm & maybe right after me & my dad left the clinic... she thought she can join us home :...( & now I had lost her...We've find her for days, sticking poster around the area but no feedback yet...Doctor said they cant do anything & IM SO SO SO MAD ! They don take responsibilities at all and the reaction they made on this case REALLY DISSAPOINTED! Im trying my very best to find her around TMN SEGAR, TMN YULEK nearby. I think someone took her. Pls contact me on 012-3316988 if you find her! here is the information abt her:
1)6 months old, breed not clear (her mum's breed is
half-xishi)
2)chocolate colour, middle long hair, female, white
colour on her chest
3)standing ears
4)black nose & mouth
5) *a black sign on her tip of touge !!!

HOPE THAT U CAN HELP ME! Please contact me if u found her! Thanks you very much !!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my