Looking for a mixed breed pup

annette
Novice

Jun 7, 2006, 2:52 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1450 views)
Shortcut
Looking for a mixed breed pup Can't Post

Hi All,

I'm urgently looking for a mixed breed pup (guard dog/house dog). Preferably 1-3 months old. Would appreciate if anyone could help.

Thanks.

Admin

Jun 7, 2006, 3:45 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annette] Looking for a mixed breed pup [In reply to] Can't Post

You may want to check that out at PAWS and SPCA !

ilse
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 12:06 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Hey! I have a white pup that im fostering at the moment.. she's too strong for my other puppie, when the play etc she almost kills the other one. She doesn't know her own strength.. Do you want JUST a guard dog or a family dog that also protects you at night???

annette
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 1:23 AM

Post #4 of 8 (1381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilse] Looking for a mixed breed pup [In reply to] Can't Post

Well...im looking for a dog that can be both...house companion and a guard dog...so a bigger size one would be good....do u know how big she would turn out to be?? or wat mix breed she is?? A picture of her would be great...

Thanks

ilse
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 2:59 AM

Post #5 of 8 (1375 views)
Shortcut

She's 31cm right now.. body height i mean. But she already has huge muscles and my god, shes very strong. I think she's going to be quite big thats why I can't keep her seeing as I live in an apartment. Also shes just 3-4 months old only.. so not really sure how big she'll be but good age to train. I'll attach a pic.
Attachments: DogBasket.JPG (23.1 KB)
  14-06-06_1635.jpg (26.2 KB)
  Shwappie & Noodle.JPG (5.63 KB)

ilse
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 3:02 AM

Post #6 of 8 (1374 views)
Shortcut

Oh sorry, I have no clue what kind of mix she is! But she was once all white and now slowly she's getting brown spots on her belly
like dalmation puppies get.. you know, they're born white and then later get their spots? She's a good dog though. And shes pretty easy to manage and train. Already listens to her name and knows when she has to stop something bad.

annette
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 3:56 AM

Post #7 of 8 (1364 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilse] Looking for a mixed breed pup [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi....Ur pup is really cute...looks a bit like a jack russel terrier. I bet she's more of an indoor type of dog......I also have a house cat..so I dont know if she can adapt to him as he is fat and rather violent....Unsure.

I'm really sorry about this...

Thanks anyway. I hope she finds a good home.

eli
Enthusiast

Jun 22, 2006, 4:51 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1337 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

do read my post on 'seven pups for loving home' under adoption thread. the pups are adorable. their mother is local breed, slim and quite tall but dunno abt the father tho. u can view personally by making arrangements with the person mentioned. thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my