Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
black & Pepper Female M.Schnauzer, missing at PJ Section 17

yuanfoong
New User

Jun 2, 2006, 11:11 AM

Post #1 of 7 (986 views)
Shortcut
black & Pepper Female M.Schnauzer, missing at PJ Section 17 Can't Post

My dear "Dodo" was missing since 1/6/06 Thursday 10pm at PJ Section 17/38. She is wearing a blue neck band with a bell.

Me & my family is very sad. Appreciate if someone know where she is, pls contact Sylvia at 012-2388743 / 012-6812830.

Kindly foward this message for those friend who staying around PJ.

Many many thanks.

Missing u....Dodo....
Attachments: DODOMISSING.jpg (99.8 KB)
  dodo.jpg (5.67 KB)

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Jun 5, 2006, 3:52 PM

Post #2 of 7 (939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanfoong] black & Pepper Female M.Schnauzer, missing at PJ Section 17 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello foong,

Sorry to heard that ur DOdo is missing. My Dad told me that the day he had breakfast at section 17,then he saw many flyer put around mention that a lost dog n cash rewarded..i think the gal is u.....how u lost ur furkid? try to give some flyer to the vet n petshop as well...n the area are so many shop lots,maybe u can try to take Dodo pic n ask around the shop owner....good luck!

Hope u will find back ur Dodo...all the best

Purwhitegal

GOD bless HAPPY miss u every second ,hope ur fine

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jun 8, 2006, 7:14 PM

Post #3 of 7 (883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanfoong] black & Pepper Female M.Schnauzer, missing at PJ Section 17 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi yuan, i saw you advertisement in the light pole in front of my house.

I always walk around with Uncle Happy with his overweight labrador "happy" in sec 17, but i have not seen you before.

Will spread the words around and keep an eye for your dog.

BTW, last time i heard there was a case of some Indian dog thieves whom profession is to steal pure bred dog. My friend's shih tzu got stolen right in front of her eyes. But cannot do anything coz the indian guy cabut damn fast!!!
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jun 9, 2006, 5:48 AM

Post #4 of 7 (864 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
My dear "Dodo" was missing since 1/6/06 Thursday 10pm at PJ Section 17/38. She is wearing a blue neck band with a bell.

Me & my family is very sad. Appreciate if someone know where she is, pls contact Sylvia at 012-2388743 / 012-6812830.

Kindly foward this message for those friend who staying around PJ.

Many many thanks.

Missing u....Dodo....

i saw your flyer stick excatly on the place where i post before! until now i not manage to get back my lovely bobby! hopefully you wont have a same fate as me! (still not recover yet)

please advertise in newspaper! i know that most of the resident here love dogs, if they found your dogs they might be return it to you! try to post here

http://chinese.cari.com.my/...umdisplay.php?fid=25

but how your dog lost? kidnap stolen or.....
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Jun 9, 2006, 7:02 PM

Post #5 of 7 (853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] black & Pepper Female M.Schnauzer, missing at PJ Section 17 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Siew Yei,

I think she found her dog. Yesterday while i was walking my dog, a lady, who claimed to be the girl's aunt said they found the dog near to the padang. She said, a very kind malay girl took the dog home when she found her loitering around the padang. Then, when she saw the handout, she informed the owner immediately. The owner was so happy. She was a lucky one.

I was told that this dog has been missing for a few times coz she likes to run out from the house. hehee

You lost your dog also? i saw your message before in this forum or the SPCA forum. Is it a Shih Tzu?
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

yuanfoong
New User

Jun 9, 2006, 11:37 PM

Post #6 of 7 (835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] black & Pepper Female M.Schnauzer, missing at PJ Section 17 [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown
Dear All, Im very lucky that 2 very pretty & kindness indian girl return back dodo to me & they dont 1 any rewards. Really appreciate them.

Finally, dodo is back..... hooray...

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jun 10, 2006, 2:15 AM

Post #7 of 7 (819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] black & Pepper Female M.Schnauzer, missing at PJ Section 17 [In reply to] Can't Post

yes! that was I!

happy to hear her good news!!

she meet a good indian girl but my bobby was caught by indians guys...

until now still unable to get back my baby...

pity of myself
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my