Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 2:00 AM

Post #51 of 72 (2460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edksdan] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, I agree that not many people are as well trained as you. Which obedience and agility training school did you attend? Can you understand the basic command for "sit" and "come" ?

Don't waste your time to train others if yourself is not even well-trained.

Before you complain about others, you should look at yourself first. Your gang who kept calling other people "this breed" , "that breed" isn't going to help themselves for becoming more obedient. Feel free to be part of them if you like to. There is no right or wrong to be friend to a crabby/mentally retard/sicko/untrainable guy/gal.

I told you i am not coming here to make peace. I am offering myself for argument. Replying to my thread or adding more comments is simply giving me more chance to add more sarcastic comments. And I like this!!

Edksdan, I don't know if you are a kid or adult. Anyway, you have to learn the art of criticism. Simply barking like an untame animal will not help you in winning an argument - "as long as we KNOW what we do is RIGHT".
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

edksdan
Dog Kichi

May 19, 2006, 4:58 PM

Post #52 of 72 (2443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ha..ha..ha.. very funny lah you.

Cheers

Edmund

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

May 19, 2006, 9:29 PM

Post #53 of 72 (2427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edksdan] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.. thanks, i take that as compliment.

TJ Boy
Novice

May 20, 2006, 1:16 AM

Post #54 of 72 (2411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

This thread seem look like parlimen redi....Smile, which party you attached to? BN, DAP, Bulan, Adil or....Crazy

Which topic you all are argue to? Electrical fee increase? petrol increase? or Salary increaseSly

I dun lk argumnt, but i lk see "movie"

(This post was edited by TJ Boy on May 20, 2006, 1:20 AM)

ppdcdm

May 20, 2006, 1:18 AM

Post #55 of 72 (2411 views)
Shortcut

aiya, the thing is ppl burst up with tht breed is not bcoz 1 or 2 disagreement la, u see how many postings he posted & those who angry of him already here for so long. since long long time ago tht breed like to quarel & get fun la, sometimes even bully but we all juz kept quiet. ppl say "ice frozen until 3 feet thick is not bcoz of 1 day cold" so unless u read from head to tail wat this chrisong posted or else it will be "Unwise" to stand at his side blindly. cheers Tongue

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 20, 2006, 1:35 AM

Post #56 of 72 (2398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TJ Boy] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
This thread seem look like parlimen redi....Smile, which party you attached to? BN, DAP, Bulan, Adil or....Crazy

Which topic you all are argue to? Electrical fee increase? petrol increase? or Salary increaseSly

I dun lk argumnt, but i lk see "movie"

Some "politician" like to simply pick a part of story for argument but they doesn't take time to understand the whole story/stories. They dun really understand (maybe not study totally at all) what that breed did before but going to offer themselve for argument for blind support that breed. Dun you think too juvenile?Sly

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 20, 2006, 1:39 AM

Post #57 of 72 (2396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ppdcdm] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
aiya, the thing is ppl burst up with tht breed is not bcoz 1 or 2 disagreement la, u see how many postings he posted & those who angry of him already here for so long. since long long time ago tht breed like to quarel & get fun la, sometimes even bully but we all juz kept quiet. ppl say "ice frozen until 3 feet thick is not bcoz of 1 day cold" so unless u read from head to tail wat this chrisong posted or else it will be "Unwise" to stand at his side blindly. cheers Tongue

Bro... but a lot of posts kena deleted liaoUnsure

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 20, 2006, 2:43 AM

Post #58 of 72 (2391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

now onli i know u oso love arguing punya...

""i feel like joining too.....but dunno wat's actually happening...

but actually, i'm chrisong gang ler....haha....KL ppl help KL ppl mah....""

tis is how 2 start an arguing...Sly

it seems like puppy.com is getting more n more unhealthy...

old forum memang like tat.... i think i need 2 go 2 other places 2 get some fresh air...Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 20, 2006, 2:45 AM)

ppdcdm

May 20, 2006, 4:40 AM

Post #59 of 72 (2382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, tht breed can make those posts he wants to be highlighted at chit chat, and can hide those sins he did by deleting those, he is not parliment officer here, he is a MP. Tongue

simchi

May 21, 2006, 12:25 AM

Post #60 of 72 (2356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

....Getting really unpleasant .. What if these people meet up in real life , I wonder how they are going to behave .

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

May 21, 2006, 8:20 PM

Post #61 of 72 (2343 views)
Shortcut

Hi glng675, sometimes too many threads could lead to confusion. I apologize for this if i have given the wrong impression. I don't blindly support anyone. That's only one particular person, or gang which i cannot stand his/their attitude.

However, my point is clear la, this guy, C****o*g talk so much crap i memang cannot tahan him already. Some thread i reply to him, some i did not. I already told him if he wants to continue to "quote" people's comments and reply to every single line, feel free to do so. I will reply with more sarcastic comments. Still he wants to do it and continue to get criticise, what to do?

i don't know what he did previously that had pissed off some of the members here. For me, I don't like the way he crap his way out. That's all.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 22, 2006, 5:29 PM

Post #62 of 72 (2322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
now onli i know u oso love arguing punya...

""i feel like joining too.....but dunno wat's actually happening...

but actually, i'm chrisong gang ler....haha....KL ppl help KL ppl mah....""

tis is how 2 start an arguing...Sly

it seems like puppy.com is getting more n more unhealthy...

old forum memang like tat.... i think i need 2 go 2 other places 2 get some fresh air...Laugh

Hahaha....I onli deal & point out to the statement but not to the person, won't you see I can have a "nice chat" with Chrisong in some thread but "fight like hell" in some thread pulak!!

I just cant tahan some of his posts to the newbie & other member, But seem is not onli me cant tahan him; now more and more members want to hamtam him ler......

1Q, if got more than 1 ppl criticize you, do you feel you did something wrong? If more and more ppls hamtam you, do you thing you have some or serious problems?!!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 22, 2006, 5:32 PM

Post #63 of 72 (2319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ppdcdm] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
ya, tht breed can make those posts he wants to be highlighted at chit chat, and can hide those sins he did by deleting those, he is not parliment officer here, he is a MP. Tongue

MP arrr then we all will kena "SET" soon!!CoolCool

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 22, 2006, 5:35 PM

Post #64 of 72 (2317 views)
Shortcut

Of course you catch no ball or confuseCoolCoolCool coz some posts/evidences were kena deleted redi!!!UnsureUnsure

chrisong
Doggyman

May 22, 2006, 5:44 PM

Post #65 of 72 (2315 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha, You are right!!!

Both of us can have a nice chat in some thread but in certain thread can fight like hell!!! It show, different ppl have their own view/opinion & also maybe bacause I posted alot of my opinion in alot of thread in this forum. This resulted alot of unwanted attention and kena hamtam from you and certain ppls with different view/opinion. That all bro, But, now I will try my best not to post any arguement with certain ppls in the forum and goes on my life "MUST LOVES DOGS" policy, we are here for the dogs not ourself.

Cheers

chrisong
Doggyman

May 22, 2006, 5:50 PM

Post #66 of 72 (2313 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Of course you catch no ball or confuseCoolCoolCool coz some posts/evidences were kena deleted redi!!!UnsureUnsure

Hey glng675,

There are no posts/evidences being deleted. Amin only deleted the posted message with vague/insulting message and selling pets in the forum (if they did come across the posted message la). If not the messge will still remain in the forum.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 22, 2006, 6:09 PM

Post #67 of 72 (2309 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Hi brother, I tend to agree to WENWEN opinion. But the choice is up to individual and as for the "No argument get..........more fun" statement, I truly do not believe in it. YOU want FUN get a DOGSly, more FUN get MORE DOGSSlySly.

Would like to know more friend like your personality. Call me at 0126558571 if you happen to be at KL, I'll take to all the best hawker stall in KL/PJ area. First round on me yah.

Edmund

Bro.. " YOU want FUN get a DOGSly, more FUN get MORE DOGSSlySly. " Too DEEP ler, can explain a bit boh?Laugh

edksdan
Dog Kichi

May 22, 2006, 8:06 PM

Post #68 of 72 (2288 views)
Shortcut

Hi glng675, Not so deep lah. I'm just a lay man, so, just a lay man thinking. I've a lot a lot of friends residing from one end of the earth to the other end, so not all my friends think alike but yet I accept them as they are and they accept me as I am. Not much of an argument but respect each other points of view. And as for me, I will only learn from the good point and just ignore the bad point. Unless the bad points is directed to me unjustly, I'll defend my point, if not I'll take it very lightly like a joke. NO JOKE NO FUN.

It nice to have more friend in a life time. Looking at your post, I can sense that you are a nice, fun loving friend who can be serious at the right time . Jovial type of people, Happy go Lucky.

Cheers

Edmund

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 23, 2006, 2:03 AM

Post #69 of 72 (2273 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi glng675, Not so deep lah. I'm just a lay man, so, just a lay man thinking. I've a lot a lot of friends residing from one end of the earth to the other end, so not all my friends think alike but yet I accept them as they are and they accept me as I am. Not much of an argument but respect each other points of view. And as for me, I will only learn from the good point and just ignore the bad point. Unless the bad points is directed to me unjustly, I'll defend my point, if not I'll take it very lightly like a joke. NO JOKE NO FUN.

It nice to have more friend in a life time. Looking at your post, I can sense that you are a nice, fun loving friend who can be serious at the right time . Jovial type of people, Happy go Lucky.

Cheers

Edmund

Actually this is not an argument; also not the difference points of view. We cant keep quiet for those articles which contents bullying substances or just making fun to other ppls even those articles are not directly to us. For joke is OK but subjected to acceptable level and this only for those friends that we know well each other.

We are not living alone, we living in group! Our attitute; the way we conversation need to be complied to the social live. Everybody have personal life, but when our life disturb to other parties, we need to make "adjustment".

Im same like you, I like to making a lot of friends!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 23, 2006, 2:09 AM

Post #70 of 72 (2271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hahaha, You are right!!!

Both of us can have a nice chat in some thread but in certain thread can fight like hell!!! It show, different ppl have their own view/opinion & also maybe bacause I posted alot of my opinion in alot of thread in this forum. This resulted alot of unwanted attention and kena hamtam from you and certain ppls with different view/opinion. That all bro, But, now I will try my best not to post any arguement with certain ppls in the forum and goes on my life "MUST LOVES DOGS" policy, we are here for the dogs not ourself.

Cheers

I admit everybody have different points of view but not for this case.

However, Im happy with this post. We did mistake, we change and correct it, thats all!

ppdcdm

May 23, 2006, 3:14 AM

Post #71 of 72 (2263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Hey glng675,

There are no posts/evidences being deleted. Amin only deleted the posted message with vague/insulting message and selling pets in the forum (if they did come across the posted message la). If not the messge will still remain in the forum.

haha, no hor? act innocents pulak, then how come some of the postings can "HIGHLIGHTED" at chit chat corner suddenly 1? very "EDISI SIASAT" oh~~ or The X File la. BTW, not tht we want to take things personally, it is juz tht once u have disagreement with him, then he will check ur previous postings like hell (this is wat he oways do) then quote those postings he can criticise then criticise like hell, make things personal. Then of coz lo, Chinese ppl oways say, u do Chor Yat, I do Fifteen, HAHA!

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2006, 11:42 PM

Post #72 of 72 (2208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gege] I found my Nene but the person who took it refuse to return!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gege, did you manage to get your dog back?

Since the police still doing work so slow, why not you go give a try to contact Michael Chong, MCA member. Maybe he can help. Some radio FM got event about complaining, you can call up and tell this story because i beg the thief's relatives sure got listen to radio and let them know about her ugly act. Not only relatives, i think by that time, the thief's colleagues also know about her act. That time she really no face liao...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my