Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Poor rabbit.. Please help

captain03
Novice

May 22, 2006, 8:05 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1035 views)
Shortcut
Poor rabbit.. Please help Can't Post

Sorry.. I know this is a section for dogs. But i have problems with my rabbits just bought ard 2mths ago.

i dun know what happen to them. Their paws near the finger tips and underneath as well as the side of the paws became Biscuit-look-alike!!! It seems like going to crack any time. There is no blood circulation any more, very very dry. The fingernails are still there. But fur all gone. Especially the under paws, something eats away the paws... The cute little paws underneath all gone!! no more pinkie paws, so dry that it looks like biscuit!!. Just imagine how u crack a famous amos cookie into half, It looks exactly like that. I can as if crack their little finger off,, My god!!! Help Help. But they look like they are doing fine. Still hopping ard.. Seems like they have no pain. I'm Just afraid that the paws will one day just crack and fall off.. This evening i just bath them with anti bacterial shampoo which are for my dogs, hope to get rid of some bacteria. The paws seems like biscuit soak in coffee, gonna drop off anytime when i bath them.. Pls, if anyone there knows what is that.. Thanks.

Unsure

Dog Kichi

May 24, 2006, 1:28 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [captain03] Poor rabbit.. Please help [In reply to] Can't Post

please bring yr rabbits to the vet a.s.a.p. cos i believe they need urgent treatment.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my