Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World...

TJ Boy
Novice

May 16, 2006, 12:23 AM

Post #1 of 13 (763 views)
Shortcut
So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... Can't Post

So many women feel lonely at night in the world when this season is coming -- WorldCup!!!

Really?!!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 16, 2006, 12:32 AM

Post #2 of 13 (756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TJ Boy] So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... [In reply to] Can't Post

Really? I wont let my wife lonely

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 7:03 PM

Post #3 of 13 (736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TJ Boy] So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... [In reply to] Can't Post

last time i used to support italy....totti!!

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 16, 2006, 7:09 PM

Post #4 of 13 (733 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
So many women feel lonely at night in the world when this season is coming -- WorldCup!!!

Really?!!

TJ, member tot you talk about Women ler, they dun know is football - World Cup!Cool

Better you put tittle with "Football or World Cup make Women lonely at nite" if you want to keep the women this word..hehe

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 7:49 PM

Post #5 of 13 (727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... [In reply to] Can't Post

I also a supporter of Italy. That time is Roberto Baggio!!!!!!!!!!!

Now no no liao because I feel Italian football player now very good in acting abit abit of touch fall down.Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 8:07 PM

Post #6 of 13 (720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... [In reply to] Can't Post

i long time din watch liao....since they lost to france in holland during final...

i still remember 2 match ended at 4.00 am n i couldn't stop crying....eventhough i didn't bet any money...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 8:16 PM

Post #7 of 13 (718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you notice the Italian football player not really good in their fitness. If the match going to extra time all the players sure die die & cramp already. Hahahaa, English Players are the best in fitness.

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 16, 2006, 8:45 PM

Post #8 of 13 (714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... [In reply to] Can't Post

ha, we hav something to talk abot tis sunday, l m a woman n l watch world cup too, not only world cup, l also watch FA, UEFA n EUROPEAN LEAGUE, nowadays alot of woman knows abot football, n now u know why l always stay up so late ha ha ha

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 16, 2006, 8:56 PM

Post #9 of 13 (711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deronwoo] So Many Women Lonely at Night in The World... [In reply to] Can't Post

eheheh deronwoo n chrisong owiz on9 at tis time postin de....no nid work ar both of u?

me oni watch worldcup..bt i dunno much la ..i jz enjoy the cheerin n stuff...i support Brazil de

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 16, 2006, 10:02 PM

Post #10 of 13 (706 views)
Shortcut

italy emphasize on 'defending' strategies....n their goal keeper is great...can catch 2 penalty kicks...

Pacco de Mongrel

chrisong
Doggyman

May 17, 2006, 12:18 AM

Post #11 of 13 (698 views)
Shortcut

That why Italy team play boring football compare to england team or brazil team. Always defend. Italy team play boring football waiting people make mistake and punish them.

Not like last time got Roberto Baggio, Zola, Dino Baggio, Maldini and others. They play interesting football with skills. Now I also don't know who in the Italy team I only know about Totti, Zambrotta, & Verri (correct spelling?) the rest don't know la I think Maldini still playing right?.

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 17, 2006, 5:17 PM

Post #12 of 13 (685 views)
Shortcut

wah i satu oso tak kenal...oni heard of roberto's name b4 bt dunno who he is oso...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

i think i really football "pai chi" (in mandarin)Frown haha

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 18, 2006, 5:45 PM

Post #13 of 13 (667 views)
Shortcut

last time got inzakhi....but now tak ada loll...

Pacco de Mongrel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my