some tips for dog stolen owner

Calvin_gpet
Novice

May 4, 2006, 11:43 PM

Post #1 of 3 (487 views)
Shortcut
some tips for dog stolen owner Can't Post

Hi,

Sadly to see so many dog been stolen, i cant find your loss dog or find the person who steal your dog.But my friend dog been stolen last month(GSD),PLS read carefully maybe it can help you...this is what my friend told me.SUNDAY:my friend is sleeping in his own room and he hear someone talking outside his house,he woke up and look out from window,2 chinese is standing infront of the gate and my friend ask who they looking for.One of the person said:O!! i m looking for XXX...my friend told him no such person,then they gone...

MONDAY:Everyone in the house is went out, the 2 chinese came again!!!!do the same thing like looking someone in the house,but this time nobody answer so they known the house is empty...after 5 minute acting in front gate they start to take action.1 of them climb the gate go in the house,carry the friendly GSD and pass to another person outside,put the dog in the WHITE COLOUR PROTON SAGA and gone!!!!This is what he show me on tape record from CCTV....

so be careful when you see somebody do this infront your gate....

BomBom
Enthusiast

May 5, 2006, 5:42 AM

Post #2 of 3 (460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Calvin_gpet] some tips for dog stolen owner [In reply to] Can't Post

May I know where this took place? Thanks
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

Calvin_gpet
Novice

May 5, 2006, 7:30 AM

Post #3 of 3 (450 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] some tips for dog stolen owner [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
May I know where this took place? Thanks

Hi,

petaling jaya,thank to remind me

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my