kimvin98
Novice

May 2, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #1 of 12 (1262 views)
Shortcut
My cute dog PIX Can't Post

:) Alo every1
I'm Kimvin98, a new member here.

I am hoping someone will help me find my dog, Bobby Chai. You can please sms me at 012-679 1850 or email me kimvin98@yahoo.com. Please read this to understand the sad experience I am going through.

I live in Ampang somewhere near the SPCA. On Saturday, April 29, 2006, I was out when a neighbour called me to say that Bobby was taken by someone in a white van. I immediately rushed to the SPCA where they told me go to DBKL-SPCA spay/neuter clinic in Air Panas, Setapak. However, I couldn’t find my Bobby there.

From Setapak, I drove to Pandan Indah MPAJ but as it wasn’t office hours, they would not give me any information. I’m so angry, depressed, sad...

I drove around everywhere for 4 hours hoping that I would find Bobby..

That night, I checked up various websites and links for more information, like phone numbers, addresses and maps. This has affected me a lot and I am crying all the time. I know a lot of people have experienced the same fate like me… I know Bobby is waiting for me to rescue him. I don’t want to sit and wait for a miracle to happen.

On Sunday, April 30, 2006. I felt even worst. I went to places that I had never been before. First, all the way to the Puchong dog pound at Bt14, Puchong. They cover areas such as Subang, Puchong, Seri Kembangan and Ampang. I thought I might find Bobby there, but there were no dogs or even a dog keeper there. But he did leave a note with his name and handphone number. I called the number several times but have not been able to reach him. It is useless. I have been calling every few hours.

Then I went to PAWS in Subang. They let me in but Bobby wasn't there... I wanted to cry out… but kena tahan and be brave.

After that, I decided to go back to the Puchong dog pound just in case the dog keeper was there, but unfortunately he wasn’t. Then I drove to the SPCA in Ampang Jaya again to double check. They were sure my Bobby wasn't there. I’m so sad. For 2 days, I drove around for 8 to 9 hours searching.

On Monday, I got some help from a neighbour, Encik Abu, who checked with someone at the dog pound. He found out that someone by the name of Snagke had caught my Bobby. Snagke was sub-contracted by the MPAJ to catch dogs. I have his phone number and the first time I called Snagke, he said my dog ran away when he tried to catch it.

I spoke to him again the next day and he told me he had already passed Bobby to another person by the name of Faizal ( I also have his contact number). Apparently, the day before he had told my neighbour that Bobby had been sent to a vetenarian and had been put to sleep. If this is true, how can they be so cruel to kill my dog when it hasn’t even been a week since they caught him

Finally, on Wednesday, I made a police report and although they were efficient, they don’t seem to be able to do anything.?
I love Bobby and can’t stand it if I lost him. Please, I need help urgently. The longer it takes, the worst it will become.

Anyone who has any information about Bobby, please sms me at 012-679 1850 or email at kimvin98@yahoo.com

Thanks in advanced.

Kim (dog lover)

(This post was edited by kimvin98 on May 8, 2006, 5:13 AM)

sgoon
Novice

May 3, 2006, 7:28 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kimvin98] i been 2 SPCA, DBKL, MPAJ still cant find my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

The best way you can help us to find / look out for your dog is by attaching Bobby's latest photo...
[sun]

(This post was edited by sgoon on May 3, 2006, 7:29 AM)

shlee
Doggyman

May 3, 2006, 9:36 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kimvin98] i been 2 SPCA, DBKL, MPAJ still cant find my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kim,

I'm sorry for your Bobby. Can i ask you a question? Why you are so sure that your Bobby was taken away by SPCA or DBKL? A white van doesn't mean anything. Your dog could be stolen by someone, if it is the case, then definitely you won't find your dog in either SPCA, or DBKL or MPAJ or Puchong Pound! If your dog was being caught by them, then it is easy! You can easily find him from Puchong Pound, pay the fine and take him back. But if he is being stolen.....then sorry to tell you that your chances of getting him back is very slim. My MiMi is being stolen 2 years back, i was looking for her around for few weeks, but too bad until now i still can't locate her! Frown

In order for us to help you, you have to attach your dog's pic here and give more description about him. Like his breed, age, gender, colour, height, weight and any special identification of him. We all will try to look for him.

Besides that, do distribute as many flyers as you can, forward it around your neighbourhood and all the nearby pet and vet shop. It might help!

Good luck. I will pray hard for your Bobby.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

(This post was edited by shlee on May 3, 2006, 9:38 PM)

kimvin98
Novice

May 4, 2006, 11:44 AM

Post #4 of 12 (1153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] i been 2 SPCA, DBKL, MPAJ still cant find my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

I do a poster of bobby..
Save as attachment..
Is quite late now (3:30am)..
Probably tomoro i write wat happens in this few days..
And tomoro early morning i gonna stick all the poster in my area,
at least a little bit of hope..

Hope sunshine wil shine again
:'(
Attachments: Bobby complation.jpg (113 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

May 4, 2006, 6:00 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1143 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kim,

I will keep an eye for your Bobby. Don't worry, your dog is so adorable and i'm sure he is in good hand now. Sometimes miracle do happen, good luck to you!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

kimvin98
Novice

May 8, 2006, 5:20 AM

Post #6 of 12 (1065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] i been 2 SPCA, DBKL, MPAJ still cant find my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

My lastest bobby chai missing poster..
TQ for all the infomation whhhhho send though my email..

Hope sunshine will shine again

:(
Attachments: Bobby.jpg (79.2 KB)

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

May 8, 2006, 5:00 PM

Post #7 of 12 (1049 views)
Shortcut

Hi kimvin,

Sorry to heard that,i know ur feeling-damn sad, i lost my shih tzu too, i miss her deeply from my bottom of my heart although she lost 7 months adi ......try ur best to find back ur furkid. sad~~~

Hope Bobby will back soon...good luck ya

Purwhitegal

GOD bless HAPPY MISS U BABY...FOREVER- JUZ HOPE UR FINE NO MATTER WHERE U R

kimvin98
Novice

May 14, 2006, 6:59 AM

Post #8 of 12 (972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] i been 2 SPCA, DBKL, MPAJ still cant find my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

I tok i oredi give up searching..
Then some1 told me seeing my dog in DBKL pound..
I,m so happy..

Will go tomoro..

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

May 15, 2006, 6:30 AM

Post #9 of 12 (943 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Wish u all the best to get back ur Bobby...Good Luck

purwhitegal

GOD bless HAPPY MISS U NO MATTER WHERE U R

kimvin98
Novice

May 15, 2006, 7:01 PM

Post #10 of 12 (931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] i been 2 SPCA, DBKL, MPAJ still cant find my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown FrownFrown Frown

I went yetada to DBKL pound (again).. Once i registered at the front gate, i heard bobby yelling in sad tone.. i rush to the dogs place.. And later found out bobby is not there. Then i automatically Frown (not Frown but tear falling down).

Lastly i stick bobby's poster on the bulletine board... And go..

I think chances getting bobby back is ....... Frown

khyeying
Novice

May 15, 2006, 11:06 PM

Post #11 of 12 (919 views)
Shortcut

omg.. that must be very heart-breakin... having hopes and losing it again and again... maybe you could ask tat guy/girl where he saw yer doggie? i reali reali wish you all the best........ i've been reading yer post once in a while...

Yoyo ~ my missin' Shih Tzu :((
Popeye ~ my lovely lil' Mini Schnauzer *muaks*!!!

kimvin98
Novice

Jun 4, 2006, 12:29 PM

Post #12 of 12 (796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khyeying] i been 2 SPCA, DBKL, MPAJ still cant find my dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there.

Is oredi a month i losing my bobby. I just deeply miss him. Hope he ok no matter where he is..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my