wat brand of shampoo?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

chewec
Novice

Jan 5, 2007, 9:50 PM

Post #26 of 36 (17030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] wat brand of shampoo? [In reply to] Can't Post

PURE PAWS SHAMPOO & RANGE OF PRODUCTS IS NOW AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA.

MALAYSIA SOLE DISTRIBUTOR IS :

PETHAUS 05-545 1509[/img]

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jan 10, 2007, 11:42 PM

Post #27 of 36 (17014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chewec] wat brand of shampoo? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys, I own a ACS which I brought back with me when I got back from the US.

Of so many types of shampoo I've tried, I realise the only thing is some brand of shampoo's smell dont get along too well with the doggy smell. Apart of that, everything seems to work pretty fine in giving a perfectly nice and fluffy fur on my ACS. The more expensive ones, smell last a lil longer than the cheaper ones.

I've tried using DOVE on my ACS before when I first got back cos I didnt have the time to get his shampoo from the shop. The result, DOVE made him look like a fluffed up dog like a chowchow. DOVE makes his fur super soft like a TY beanie baby. But the bad side is, washing off the DOVE was a pain cos human shampoo just foams up too much.

I've noticed, whatever shampoo you use, giving ur pets multivit also help with giving it a good coat. My ACS is currently using Clean and Fresh Shampoo and on MultiVit.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

RMastiff
Novice

Apr 30, 2007, 2:50 AM

Post #28 of 36 (16943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] wat brand of shampoo? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Steffi, i used Pearl, CCS, Bark 2 Basics, Coat Handler (not too much of foam and smells great).

Personally i think it works really well!

rayter
Dog Kichi

Jul 9, 2008, 11:04 PM

Post #29 of 36 (16766 views)
Shortcut

My doggy loves that shampoo too!
"A dog is a heart beat, at my feet."
Pet Articles | Bark Collars | Bark Control Collar
Training Collar | Pet Supplies | Dog Supply

finnahendrani
Novice

Jul 15, 2008, 11:45 PM

Post #30 of 36 (16748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rayter] wat brand of shampoo? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Anyone knows where to buy Crown Royale Shampoo?

alexnadra
Novice

Sep 3, 2008, 10:41 PM

Post #31 of 36 (16401 views)
Shortcut
Re: wat brand of shampoo? [In reply to] Can't Post

Previously, my m.schanauzer is having some skin problem, so i used the shampoo that the vet gave... it is in red colour... purpose of it, is to kill the bacteria... after a few time using it, my puppy no longer had skin problem... i also apply the same shampoo to my american cocker... both of my puppy i keep it long hair... after using it, both of them never have a kutu problem and their fur is so damn nice to touch n comb... my american cocker even being chosen for some pets advertisement because of his nice, fluffy fur...

ps: i bath my american cocker 3 times a week because i place them at my car porch (which kinda hot for them because of their long fur) and they LOVE to be bath...

chewec
Novice

May 19, 2009, 12:41 AM

Post #32 of 36 (16104 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
PURE PAWS SHAMPOO & RANGE OF PRODUCTS IS NOW AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA.

MALAYSIA SOLE DISTRIBUTOR IS :

PETHAUS 012 2822148[/img]

Roy Yeoh
Novice

Jul 11, 2009, 10:57 PM

Post #33 of 36 (15779 views)
Shortcut

I got myself a 3 months old poodle. Guys and gals how about using Johnson baby shampoo ?
- SchnauzeR - `

petdiatric
Novice

Nov 2, 2010, 2:56 AM

Post #34 of 36 (13771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_tan2004] wat brand of shampoo? [In reply to] Can't Post

A critical property of "2 in 1" shampoos is their ability to deliver a desired amount of conditioning agents to the hair surface (aka conditioner). Against the argument of some shampoos manufacturer that 2 in 1 shampoo is not good and non effective, while, the ability to perform a good composition shampoo and the ability to leave the conditioner behind effectively is based on technology know how . It’s definitely not the positive or negative ion as discussed by some shampoos manufacturers, you should have know better that the positive and negative ion charge that enable the conditioners to leave on the hair argument is too weak, and it will be a surprise that this argument come from a reputable shampoo supplier, I must say.

Formulating shampoos with such properties is not an easy task since the cleansing process tends to removes any material that is to be deposited onto the hair surface. For example, is the active to be deposited had a low affinity for the hair surface it will tend to be washed off easily by detergency process, causing rough and non effective conditioning effect to the fur. In contrast, if the insoluble active, has a strong affinity it will to build up on the hair upon repetitive washing, causing skin allergies to the pets. It is obvious, thus, that when formulating a “2 in 1” shampoo, it is necessary to maintain delicate balance between the processes of detergency, active deposition and build up.

By large, the most frequently used agents to condition hair from shampoos are polycations and silicones, and in many instances, these ingredients are found together in a single shampoo system. The effective usage of these components in a single shampoo system, and there are numerous literature and publications reporting the effectiveness delivery of silicone to hair with polycations. The delivery of insoluble actives such as silicone from shampoo systems has been shown to depend on the molecular weight of polycation used in the shampoo. This dependency can also be used to control the delivery of other insoluble actives to hair by appropriately selecting the polycation molecular weight. This techniques allows us to control the level of conditioner or skin condition agents in shampoo as the deposition of other insoluble actives such as the 7 herbs, aloe Vera, moisturizer, vitamins can be controlled deposited. Oxyzen Therapy Conditioning Shampoo has an effective controlled formulation that enables all the goodness to be transfer to the fur and skin of your pet.

The ability to control and manage the level of silicone delivery to your pets hair is the secret that why PETdiatric Laboratories shampoo is so effectively achieving and meeting your needs in pets bath. Pets love it…

petdiatric
Novice

Nov 2, 2010, 3:13 AM

Post #35 of 36 (13770 views)
Shortcut

Chris,

Hi, I am new here. But like the arguement on using human shampoo and dog shampoo. Well you might be right in a certain extend, but naturally, I believe dogs have different skin compare to human, well, put it this way, they are being shampoo once a week, or most, twice a week. Human are washing their hair on daily basis, or every 2-3 days. So does the pH balances. SO, the human shampoo are designed for this functionality. As to why your dog is having a nice fur after using human shampoo...well, not all dogs alike. Your lovely dog, just happen to enjoy the shampoo, maybe. No comment on the effect/bad effect/good effect from human shampoo, well it is not design to hurt anyone, even dogs. The main ingredient of a shampoo/ or the function of a shampoo are suppose to cleanse the dirt that are deposited on the fur/hair of the subject.

Dogs shampoos are somewhat different comparatively to human shampoo. Apart from the pH level, it is very similar to human shampoo. Well, dogs fur had a different texture as compare to human, their fur are more softer..hehe or finer.

Let me share this with all on these information:

Unlike people who display respiratory symptoms due to their allergies, dogs most commonly develop skin rashes. Understanding canine allergies and their management is the first step in protecting your dog. Skin is a dog's single largest organ, representing 12% of an adult canine's body weight. It is a temperature regulator, an important protector from the environment, and the primary indicator of allergic reactions.

Offending environmental allergens frequently enter the dog's body through direct contact with the skin. Canine skin disease is not that unusual. The most frequent signs include redness (erythema), itching (pruritus), and hair loss (alopecia). Another common canine allergy is atopic dermatitis, an inflammatory itchy, allergic skin disease caused by a hypersensitivity to common environmental allergens such as pollen, mold, or dust mites. Atopy, the most common allergic condition in dogs— 7,000,000 are affected (in the USA) —tends to appear between six months and three years of age and often is a lifelong condition that can lead to hair less, red skin, lesions, and secondary infections.

Another is flea allergy dermatitis, an allergic reaction to flea saliva. Most dogs show immediate hypersensitivity with the primary clinical sign being itchiness. Lesions from the reaction usually appear on the back, tail, or hips. Food allergy, meanwhile, is a response to ingredients that causes either skin or gastrointestinal tract disease. Skin lesions from this condition most commonly appear on the face, ears, or hips. Finally, allergic contact dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin caused by a delayed hypersensitivity to contact with irritants such as fibers, dyes, detergents, and medications.

Well, being the only HALAL certified pet shampoo in Malaysia, we are not pushing for yo of not to use human shampoo. Well, the choice is always yours, but we are here to provide a solution to the pet industry. Enjoy..cheers

skyen
New User

Jun 16, 2011, 8:33 PM

Post #36 of 36 (13132 views)
Shortcut
Re: [petdiatric] wat brand of shampoo? [In reply to] Can't Post

Try using this brand Propett bubble bath i bought from a pet shop last month, seems ok and does not irritate my hands like the previous one. i was thinking before i change the shampoo, if my hands get itchy what about my dogs skin.

In Reply To

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my