Home: Behavioral Problems: Eating Poo & Licking Pee:
Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

estkit
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2006, 12:52 AM

Post #26 of 27 (5677 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

mocha oso like to play with himself...sometimes is good but sometimes is bad coz wen i want to play with him he dun1 bother me

wen he did something wrong he ll pretend stupid n make manja face let me c.wen i scold n smack him he ll turnover wait me give him belly rub rub...really kek sei

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 22, 2006, 1:02 AM

Post #27 of 27 (5675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownestkit...

haha.. yes its good when u dont have the time to entertain so much.. eh yalo i find sometimes when molly busy with her bone, i call her 'molly molly', then she ignore me with that 'human ignorant eyes', and turn to other side to continue biting her bone...

when molly bite my cleo mag i just bought into pieces, i will get so pissed off, and roll the mag, and chase her. she will run around the room, and expect me cant run as fast as she does. when she run to the corner, where she cant escape anymore, she will shrink into a ball, and her gigantic ears hold to the back, and show me her pity face. i don care, i whack her butt, and she quiet for an hour.

but after a hour i ignore her, she return to normal.. and u know wat hapen la.. can guess

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my