Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

estkit
Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2006, 12:44 AM

Post #1 of 27 (16757 views)
Shortcut
Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper Can't Post

I get mocha around 3weeks oredi...very tired cleaning his pee poo.finally he able to go to toilet wen he 1to.the most hard things is he never do it on the newspaper even i put it at the place he usually pee n poo.he make it beside the paper.how sad!!!pls help me how to make him use to settle on newspaper so wen i bring him to fren house he ll look 4newspaper to pee.even i use the house training spray oso useless.even worst than i teach him myself

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jun 18, 2006, 11:04 AM

Post #2 of 27 (16658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, try get some kind of spray from the petshop that will guide mocha to pee n poo at the place that u want he to do it. for my dogs it work but other problem came. sakit kepala la, eating poo poo, disgusting.

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2006, 6:41 PM

Post #3 of 27 (16642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

Hihy,

I have tried the spray since i get mocha but is useless.i prefer to teach myself.now he able to pee on newspaper oredi but poo stil in front of the paper lo.need time le i guess.eating poo ar?last time mocha oso used to b like tat.i smack him n say no...i supervised him each time he disappeared.now is ok oredi

Good luck to u ya

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2006, 3:04 AM

Post #4 of 27 (16629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...may i know what is the name of the spray? u mean we can actually spray at a place n the pup will pee n poo there?

coz i am hving difficulty with my pup too....she will just pee and poo anywhere she likes....sigh...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jun 24, 2006, 11:07 AM

Post #5 of 27 (16620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

I can't remember the name or the brand but u can get it form most of the pet store. Work or not is up to individual dog. But can try la.

chaiwoon

Jun 25, 2006, 3:28 AM

Post #6 of 27 (16616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownjessica,

i've tried using the spray and it doesn't work on my boy. in fact, my boy is paper trained. actually, i suppose to buy house trainer - avoid him bitting my stuff. but end up buying the toilet trainer coz the pet shop fellow gave the wrong item for me Pirate. i tried to use it but then my boy refuse to pee coz the newspaper get wet when i spray on it and its very smelly.

maybe u can try out this method: use a newspaper and wet it a bit with ur furkid's pee and then let it dry. then leave the dried newspaper on the floor n see whether ur furkid wanna pee on it or not. coz normally they tend to pee on the same spot or when they smell there is pee on the particular spot.

that's just my idea and hope it help u. Frown
www.dogster.com/?378834

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 27, 2006, 5:31 PM

Post #7 of 27 (16582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

i hav tried many many ways....stil cant.wenenver the paper hav pee/poo mocha wont go there to do his business.he prefer go the clean place to do it.even i put a poo on the paper,he jus pretend cant c it n step on itMad

Mayb ACS is a bit stubborn on toilet train

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 27, 2006, 7:17 PM

Post #8 of 27 (16578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I tried that method too....I placed the stained newspaper below and a clean newspaper on top. However, she won go there by herself to pee/poo.... Unless I bring her there and make sure she does her business before letting her go away. If not, she will just pee/poo everywhere but there. So each time, I have to carry her there. Coz if i tried to make her walk there, she will juz pee/poo on the way there. Unsure

Really having headache on how to train her and I heard that we should not scold or bit her if accidents happen? So she will juz pee/poo anywhere she likes and sit by the side seeing me cleaning up her stuff......Pirate

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

chaiwoon

Jun 27, 2006, 7:25 PM

Post #9 of 27 (16573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [estkit] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

hahha... ur boy so clever.. slowly train him.. i'm sure one day, he'll knows where to pee n poo.. i also forgot how long i took to train my boy to do his business outside the house.. Crazy
www.dogster.com/?378834

chaiwoon

Jun 27, 2006, 7:34 PM

Post #10 of 27 (16569 views)
Shortcut

haha... ur furkid very cute la.. watching u cleaning up her mess!!..

hmm... last time, my boy also like that... pee here n there.. when he starts to pee, i quickly carry him n put him in the toilet.. after some time, i will call his name n ask him to walk to the toilet n pee.. if he pees on the way to toilet, i'll say 'NO' to him and show him a sour face.. let him know that it is wrong to pee inside the house.. at least she wont pee while laying on the floor... my boy did that once.. it was at night! really a hard time for me to clean up his mess.. Pirate
www.dogster.com/?378834

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 28, 2006, 5:13 AM

Post #11 of 27 (16559 views)
Shortcut

oh..u let ur boy pee/poo in the toilet? i wanted to try too but afraid that sometimes the toilet is wet......hmm..mayb for the time being, i'l carry her to the toilet everytime she wans to pee/poo...hopefully she will learn fast..........

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2006, 5:55 PM

Post #12 of 27 (16554 views)
Shortcut

Hihy jessica..i staying in condo n i hav no choice but have to train mocha go do his business in the bathroom.1st of all u need to make sure the bathroom is dry lo if not wen they sniff sure ll get wetUnsure.Now mocha know where he can pee/poo oredi but oso depends on his mood la.he usually ll run to the bathroom wen he 1 to poo/pee if he pee/poo at wrong place i ll scold him n smack his butt

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 28, 2006, 10:44 PM

Post #13 of 27 (16550 views)
Shortcut

hmmm..yeah..i think i hv to b more consistent and b firm when teaching her on housebreaking..or else it'l take me forever to teach her......

juz wondering...did ur dog sleeps a lot when he is young? i left my pup in a playpen when i am working. she tends to sleep for almost the whole day and hardly eat until i am home.....kinda worried for her....Unsure

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2006, 11:44 PM

Post #14 of 27 (16546 views)
Shortcut

must b very strict lo..if not ll forever clean the floorUnsure

i bot mocha wen he is oredi 4mths.not very young but usually afternoon he oso very lazy.usually wen i work he ll sleep coz nothing to do.

try to play with ur dog after work lo or bring him go walk walk

anyway ur dog is puppy poodle?how old?

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 29, 2006, 1:10 AM

Post #15 of 27 (16544 views)
Shortcut

yeah.....my pup is a toy poodle...now she is 2 1/2 months. juz bought her for about 2 weeks. Wink

yeah..i'l call home to check out on her when working.....realize that she sleeps a lot in the afternoon....i noticed that usually she'l b active about 9pm.....or early morning...like 5AM!!!!!

now i don dare to bring her outside...coz she hasnt completed her 3 jabs.....furthermore, although she is small, she can run very fast...afraid that i might not b able to catch her if i let her go out......

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

chaiwoon

Jun 29, 2006, 1:41 AM

Post #16 of 27 (16538 views)
Shortcut

hmm.. initially i teach him to go to the toilet, but then my toilet always wet. so now i ask him to pee/poo at my house porch/garden or behind the kitchen area. i let him out 3 times a day - morning, evening and before bedtime. but sometimes, if he cannot tahan liao, he'll sneak out n do his business.

i wonder how u know she wanna pee/poo? u should show her the way to the toilet ma.
www.dogster.com/?378834

chaiwoon

Jun 29, 2006, 1:46 AM

Post #17 of 27 (16535 views)
Shortcut

oh... she's just a puppy.. no wonder dunno how to go to toilet.. toilet training needs about a month or even more.. slowly she'll get used to the new environment..

my boy, 1 1/2 yr male shih tzu, also sleep a lot in the afternoon.. he'll be active at night and in the morning, but not as early as ur poodle..

i think better dun let her out as she has not complete her 3rd jab. kinda dangerous..
www.dogster.com/?378834

estkit
Enthusiast

Jun 29, 2006, 6:35 AM

Post #18 of 27 (16528 views)
Shortcut

jus 2weeks?aiyo...need very long time la.mocha oso very long time train onli able to go toilet.last time i oso keep on cleaning my house all the way.anyway u better train now more ezier.dog is active during nite time ma
afternoon sure sleep la...b4 jap dun let it at outside la better keep indoor til finish jap 1st.

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 29, 2006, 9:24 PM

Post #19 of 27 (16520 views)
Shortcut

oh really???? hhehehee...i guess i'm kinda impatient kua...Blush

wow.....so it's normal for dog to sleep in the afternoon lo........wat a relieve...i'm so scared that there's somethg wrong with her.....but i guess, as long as she can play, active and can eat and eliminate, should b ok d hor........i guess i worried too much ...my first pup...no experience at all....

thanks!..i guess i hv to b more patient with her......

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

estkit
Enthusiast

Jul 1, 2006, 1:00 AM

Post #20 of 27 (16504 views)
Shortcut

Having a dog is really a patient test to us...Crazy after few mths should b ok oredi dun worry

enjoy ur time with ur furkid

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 4:03 AM

Post #21 of 27 (16399 views)
Shortcut

Frownestkit...

been a while since u posted ur prob.. hows ur furkid now? know whre to do business already ?

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

estkit
Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2006, 5:23 PM

Post #22 of 27 (16392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi supamolly...its been ages i didnt come into forum.yup i able to train him to do his business in the bathroom already.i put some newspaper on the side of the bathroom and he will do it there but oso depends on his mood.usually he ll pee on the paper but poo beside the paper

is ok 4me as long as he get the idea where to do it better than anywhere he like.sometimes really pity him coz wen i go to work i ll lock him in his cage to prevent he decorate my house.he ll wait til me come back frm work onli he ll do his business in the bathroom wen i release him from the cage.he can tahan up to 10hrs

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2006, 7:48 PM

Post #23 of 27 (16387 views)
Shortcut

Frownestkit...

wow ! thats very patient of him ! yea a dog that age wil be able to tahan..

ya my molly also,. she knows how to pee on the newspp la, but not poo.. she poos on the same spot.. but NOT newspaper.. but FLOOR !!!! wow !

i realised, since molly developed this habit of pooing on the floor, i developed my mopping skills also.. hha !

but really very scared la cus im not able to trrain my gurl to poo on the newspp.. hmm wonder wat i should do to make her poo on the newspp..

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

estkit
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2006, 12:30 AM

Post #24 of 27 (16380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Pee n Poo in toilet anywhere but not at newspaper [In reply to] Can't Post

i think not they dunno tat they need to poo on paper but jus they 1 2do it or not Unsure.my mocha sometimes really good he ll fully utilised the paper.1thing is he dun like to go back to the paper to do his business if i didnt clear it so he ll do it on the bathroom floor.sometimes he ll purposely make it at living wen he trying to get my attention.he know he ll kena smack but he do it in front of me.noti rite?

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Sep 22, 2006, 12:42 AM

Post #25 of 27 (16376 views)
Shortcut

Frownestkit...

i absolutely agree with u, estkit !

i guess molly has moods also.. if she doesnt want, i dont think anyone can force her.. well, wat to do, my daughter..

ya sometimes, when i do my things, she will do her own things. but when i do my things TOOOO long, she will start to run up run down, just to earn a 'Molly' from me. and then, move her left foot like jiu choi mau.. hahha.. then i go and sayang her.. then go back to work.. then she play with her things again, then sleep...

kekeke.. i think molly most of the time will SS - Syok Sendiri,..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my