Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
LOST MY GERMAN SHEPERD....PLZ HELP...

rum
Novice

Apr 19, 2006, 9:38 PM

Post #1 of 14 (1270 views)
Shortcut
LOST MY GERMAN SHEPERD....PLZ HELP... Can't Post

HI everyone , i lost my german sheperd recently in seremban ....if anyone has notice it anywhere plz let me know .....i mean if u have seen anyone having a adult gsd in their house suddenly plz let me know.b'coz i think it has been stolen ...thanks everyone...

Natasha
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2006, 12:17 AM

Post #2 of 14 (1241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rum] LOST MY GERMAN SHEPERD....PLZ HELP... [In reply to] Can't Post

Eh are you the guy who told me someone stolen your 3 year old full grown GSD yesterday while walking my Fala?

rum
Novice

Apr 20, 2006, 6:37 AM

Post #3 of 14 (1224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Natasha] LOST MY GERMAN SHEPERD....PLZ HELP... [In reply to] Can't Post

yes i am ,anyways u told me n my dad tat u were going to send ur lab 4 training rite ....u should try to get the trainer to come over to ur house n do the training..cya

Natasha
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2006, 6:51 AM

Post #4 of 14 (1222 views)
Shortcut

It's not a big world afterall ...Well , I don't see any GSD stranded by the road today .. have you tried distributing flyers and offering a sum of money to 'reward' the guy who will willing to give you info about your dog's whereabouts or the guy who brings your buddy back to you ? I dont think the fella who took your dog in for pet purpose lor ..except if your buddy is very friendly and decided to follow the man home( In this case , Fala would follow ..CrazyCrazy) .. try whatever you can do to get your buddy back ..

I am meeting the trainer this weekend probably ..we'll see how things work and all ..

stewon
Novice

Apr 20, 2006, 9:28 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1201 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rum/Natasha

Which part of Sban did you lose yr furkid? I'm usually driving all over town in my work, so I will try to keep a look out for your furkid. Anything you can tell us to identify him? Collar color etc.

rum
Novice

Apr 20, 2006, 10:34 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stewon] LOST MY GERMAN SHEPERD....PLZ HELP... [In reply to] Can't Post

its a black n tan , full grown gsd ...went missing frm my house at bukit kaya(near kemayan square) if u c any gsd plz let me know ...thanks alot

Natasha
Dog Kichi

Apr 21, 2006, 7:09 AM

Post #7 of 14 (1176 views)
Shortcut

chances of seeing a GSD stranded by the road is 0.0000000000000000000000017% . what would your reaction be if you see a GSD wandering around ?

hello stewon ..

rum
Novice

Apr 21, 2006, 7:30 AM

Post #8 of 14 (1175 views)
Shortcut

hi there, ill get into an accident ,tats what will happen ......... =) howz ur fala ?

Natasha
Dog Kichi

Apr 21, 2006, 8:36 AM

Post #9 of 14 (1172 views)
Shortcut

heh , fala is making me chasing her all the time , never a moment for her to sit still :/ ...so any news about your GSD ?

rum
Novice

Apr 23, 2006, 7:33 PM

Post #10 of 14 (1133 views)
Shortcut

hey there , ur fala is really sooooo cute .no i have not found him =( lab'z are like that ,they are very playfull..u should take her swimming she will love it ....

stewon
Novice

Apr 26, 2006, 9:27 PM

Post #11 of 14 (1071 views)
Shortcut

Hi Natasha...

soli 4d late reply...I admit c'ing wandering GSD on the road is rare, but knowing the lost pet's color/markings helps...coz I tend to take a second look when another dog has similiar markings. Will stop to observe the dog's interaction with the owner to gauge closeness etc., if dog is alone, will try to observe whether it is sad, timid etc....

And I must add a pic would really help....

Natasha
Dog Kichi

Apr 29, 2006, 6:01 AM

Post #12 of 14 (997 views)
Shortcut

Any news about your GSD ? Fala sure is a playful baby ..and drives me up the wall at times . I have a very busy schedule at the moment hence ...

Natasha
Dog Kichi

Apr 29, 2006, 6:09 AM

Post #13 of 14 (996 views)
Shortcut

Right , you have a point there . I have difficulties in distinguish what's what distintively .

rum
Novice

May 25, 2006, 6:28 AM

Post #14 of 14 (855 views)
Shortcut

hey natasha, how are u ?hows ur fella ?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my