silky talk

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 Next page Last page  View All

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Apr 17, 2006, 11:29 PM

Post #1 of 1209 (3993 views)
Shortcut
silky talk Can't Post

ok, tis will be te tread for chatting abot n meeting silky.

chrisong, l believe tt the 1st doggie tt u bring home will be te leader n the rest of the dog will follow the way he or she behave, is it true wit yr experience?

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2006, 1:27 AM

Post #2 of 1209 (3974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deronwoo] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes you are right. My first Silky(Amber) are house train so the rest I brought it later come to my house will follow what my first Silky(Amber) do. I no need to train them. But my Amber very barky when she hear abit of sound she will bark. You know Amber start to Bark the rest also follow hope my neighbours will not complainBlush So far no problem la

I am lucky that my Silkies only learn good things not the bad one like bitting shoe, wire & etc. All of them are well train in the house that why I am confident to let them run around my house without caging them

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Apr 18, 2006, 10:43 PM

Post #3 of 1209 (3950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

tt's interesting, both my doggie came home the same time, so even up to today they still fight to be the leader, they never sleep next to each other never share the toy, expecially Million, she will take all the toy to hide n keep one for herself, even wit the bone she will try anything to get Dollar distracted and than steal her bone n hide. l ask the abv question bcos a friend of mine who lived in spore has got 7 doggie, their ar so well behave even the neighbour do not know how many dogs she has, cos the frist dog is so well behave the rest just fellow. l m also lucky cos Million n Dollar don't bite wire or shoe but they love toothpick. l just wonder if l bring back another doggie, who will tis doggie follow in behaviourCrazy

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2006, 12:38 AM

Post #4 of 1209 (3924 views)
Shortcut

Are Million and Dollar the same age? Does seniority in terms of age counts?

I share similar concerns. Heard plenty about dogs not getting along with each other. If new pup really follows the leader, then I've better not get another one. My silky is rather mischievous, stubborn and temperamental. Imagine 2 of them Crazy

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Apr 28, 2006, 11:26 PM

Post #5 of 1209 (3907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenec] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

hello irenec, sorry for the late reply, well, yes my Million n Dollar both are same age only 1 mth differant.

Talking abot following the leader there is no "sure" but tru experience, example my Million Dollar, characteristic both so alike, n a friend of mine in spore who own 7 doggie n all is so well behave cos of the 1st dog is so well behave, can u believe wit 7doggie in the house it's so quiet no barking no fighting, so tis is my experience, n l think to comfrim tis u shld get another dog n than tell me yr experience ha ha haSly

d

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 7, 2006, 11:10 AM

Post #6 of 1209 (3853 views)
Shortcut

heh my boi roccio very very mischevious le ...he loves to go to my housemate's room n steal her's dog's toy

n bring it back to my room to hide...actually both of them steal each others toy...i find it very funny n cute...

oh btw when roccio plays wt my housemate's dog, her dog loves to cover his mouth over roccio's face till its all wet. After

playing roccio will scratch n rub his face on the wall (he's very very irritated wt the itchyness n make some kind of funny

noise) although i hav clean his face with clean water and wipe it dry. Can

anyone tell me what can i do about it?

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2006, 10:02 AM

Post #7 of 1209 (3833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wenwen] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

hello, wenwen is fun to watching them playing hide n seek wit the

toys right? well, is yr friend's doggie much older than

roccio, tt may be the reason for watering his face, trying to clean

roccio's face, n also way to be friendly, doggie always rub their

face when is wet even aft takin bath, no worry n be happy, my

million dollar does tt all the time, think is normalSlySly

irenec
Enthusiast

May 9, 2006, 7:58 PM

Post #8 of 1209 (3818 views)
Shortcut

Hi deronwoo,

7 dogs yet no barking and fighting?? That's amazing! Don't think that'll work with mine. She's rather vocal most of the time Crazy

I'll probably bring home my cousin's doggie for the weekend trial basis. See how she reacts to the addition. If I get one before testing the water first, you may see me ended up posting at the 'Dog for adoption' thread haha

chrisong
Doggyman

May 9, 2006, 10:40 PM

Post #9 of 1209 (3808 views)
Shortcut

Darenwoo is right Its normal that dog with wet face will rub their face.

Darenwoo when coming down to KL? How about next month dog show at Sxuth Cxty Plxza on 24th & 25th June 2006???

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2006, 10:56 PM

Post #10 of 1209 (3808 views)
Shortcut

yap, l found it amazing too, but is true, below is a few pic of my friend's doggie
[/img]

Sparko n Speedy

[/img]

Verky

[/img]

Hagen te leader

[/img]

Sassy

[/img]

Pickachiu te one eye jack
[/img]

the well behave bunch, ha ha ha

(This post was edited by deronwoo on May 9, 2006, 11:06 PM)

irenec
Enthusiast

May 9, 2006, 11:08 PM

Post #11 of 1209 (3801 views)
Shortcut

Aaw...they look so adorable. In fact, they even looked very well-behaved in the photos haha!

I've been trying to take some snapshots of mine. but she seems to shun away whenever I aim the camera at her. So far not able to capture any good shots.

By the way, how do I post pictures here? I tried putting it as avatar but said the size too big.

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2006, 11:14 PM

Post #12 of 1209 (3799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

hello chrisong, will be going to kl next wkend don't know whether going to ikano, cos will be busy sending my mum for medical checkup, abot next mth's dog show will try to make it cos of the world cup, see whether l can talk my husband into it, he love football more than loving me ha haaa........

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2006, 11:22 PM

Post #13 of 1209 (3798 views)
Shortcut

l really don't know exactlly how but just resize n resize it, aft downloading it u hav to wait for a while than the pic will appear, as for posting pic here l use photobucket.com to storage the pic than copy n paste example [i m g](source of pic)[/ img ] te img no spacing ok. l make my Million Dollar to Stay if l want to take pic for them show u another shot of my doggie during CNY[/img]

siow chu(white) sunshine, million n dollar

(This post was edited by deronwoo on May 9, 2006, 11:26 PM)

irenec
Enthusiast

May 9, 2006, 11:31 PM

Post #14 of 1209 (3794 views)
Shortcut

Ok, I will try that. Thanks. Tried uploading here failed too. Again too big haha.

there you go. oh no, why so big??

as you can see, she's camera shy haha

(This post was edited by irenec on May 9, 2006, 11:43 PM)

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #15 of 1209 (3792 views)
Shortcut

irenec for the avatar u hv to resize it, don't know the exact size, just resize n resize it lor, anyway aft u download it take a while maybe u will see yr avatar tomorrow, good luck

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2006, 11:44 PM

Post #16 of 1209 (3787 views)
Shortcut

well done irenec, u did it, not so difficult aft all right? yr silky look pretty how old is he or she?

irenec
Enthusiast

May 9, 2006, 11:47 PM

Post #17 of 1209 (3783 views)
Shortcut

yay!! thanks to you!!

she's 3 1/2 years old now. as you can see, her ears are droopy. i've tried what you suggested but no results yet. it's ok though, i still love her anyway Smile

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2006, 11:51 PM

Post #18 of 1209 (3780 views)
Shortcut

she is a beauty, even she hav droopy ear, nice colour too only camara shy.

irenec
Enthusiast

May 9, 2006, 11:53 PM

Post #19 of 1209 (3776 views)
Shortcut

thank you. but she can look like a little ruffian at times haha. she tends to shun away whenever she sees me with my camera. will try to take better snapshots of her when she's not aware haha.

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 10, 2006, 4:13 AM

Post #20 of 1209 (3767 views)
Shortcut

i think snap shooting need some training also la...

don't actually expect her to pose well for d 1st time...

keep on exposing her to the flash and camera...n teach her to STAY can obviously help n her face alwiz look @ u.

initially my puppy also will walk away when i aim d camera in front of her...

but after many many times of snap (with tons of failure), she finally lazy to move away....i think she probably getting fed up wit my camera...

so now whenever i aim d camera....she just ignore me n didn't move an inch.... n this is a better posing rather than her face looking @ u...

like what most advertising model.... don't looks @ d cam punya,...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 10, 2006, 4:15 AM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 10, 2006, 4:16 AM

Post #21 of 1209 (3762 views)
Shortcut

my dog also got chinese new year costume...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 10, 2006, 6:21 AM

Post #22 of 1209 (3757 views)
Shortcut

Ur doggie is such a cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....nice coat...really shiny...U r real lucky ooo...

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 10, 2006, 6:32 AM

Post #23 of 1209 (3756 views)
Shortcut

thanks alot for u info...thanks to u too chrisong! nw i noe y they do they...bt they look so silly after wettin their face.

keke...real fun watchin them play hide n seek wt the toys...the thing i love most bout them is them hoppin around wt their happy face when they c us reach home ooo..

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 10, 2006, 8:18 AM

Post #24 of 1209 (3753 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] silky talk [In reply to] Can't Post

wow tt's a nice CNY baju n expensive too, well l just bought a nice red normal Ts, saw a quite similar one like pacco's but too expensive.

The baju fit Pacco so right, is it tailor make?

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

May 10, 2006, 8:26 AM

Post #25 of 1209 (3751 views)
Shortcut

wenwen, tt's why ppl said dog is man's best friend they sure be there when ever u needs them, they know when u r sad n when u r happy, l notice tt when l m depress they just sit quitely beside me, n when l m happy they will jump n try to ask me to play wit them, n when they make mistake they go hiding aft punishing them they will still come licking u again, overall they ar so loveable "agreed".

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my