Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
NEED HELP FROM KUCHING

BAtman
New User

Apr 15, 2006, 6:53 AM

Post #1 of 6 (831 views)
Shortcut
NEED HELP FROM KUCHING Can't Post

Hi, Recently my dog went missing in Kuching .. I don't know where the hell she is, whether stolen or wadever. but ... does any1 have any advice on whatever steps i should take .. besides giving out posters, reporting to police and offering reward advertistments? Or any1 from Kuching who can help me out? Thanks.

ppdcdm

Apr 16, 2006, 2:13 AM

Post #2 of 6 (798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BAtman] NEED HELP FROM KUCHING [In reply to] Can't Post

basically is the way u stated & the more effort the higher is the chance. do state ur dog is sick & need immediate vet attention while acknowledge all the vets abt ur dog. focusing on vets is important as who knows ur dog might be brought there 1 day.

BAtman
New User

Apr 16, 2006, 7:37 AM

Post #3 of 6 (785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ppdcdm] NEED HELP FROM KUCHING [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks. wad r the chances so far of lost/stolen dogs being found? referring to average cases..

ppdcdm

Apr 16, 2006, 5:02 PM

Post #4 of 6 (779 views)
Shortcut

It depends actually, & manytimes is of luck, but the more posters u posted the higher the chance. if ur dog is being kidnapped, then the chance will be very slim. but if it run lose, then the chance will be higher.

buaviator
New User

Oct 11, 2006, 12:23 AM

Post #5 of 6 (638 views)
Shortcut

Hi

i just lost my dog as wel. he's missing on Sun. i don't know where to find him 'coz i'm not in kuching.

me and my bf are very sad and really want him back. he's very precious to us.

we've been putting posters and i just posted here as well.

where do u live in kuching?

do you think that describe as sick dog, we will get him back faster??

BAtman
New User

Oct 11, 2006, 1:02 AM

Post #6 of 6 (629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buaviator] NEED HELP FROM KUCHING [In reply to] Can't Post

yes. it will help. say your dog is dying from some sickness if not medicated. in the meantime, post posters in PET SHOPS and VETS, check sunday market as well. you have to advertise in the newspapers at least 2 days. offer a reward. ask ur bf to negogiate with them. get ppl ready to take the dog back when meeting them.
n of course, pray. it helps.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my