Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Eye Care and Conditions:
my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit..

Thayalan
Novice

Apr 10, 2006, 9:39 PM

Post #1 of 10 (12028 views)
Shortcut
my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. Can't Post

hii...i have 2 months + shih tzu male, my shih tzu on left end site eye is blur n have lot off eye shit..is blocking the eyes some time..i will always clean morning n before sleep..do any one know what i can do on this...my pups name TdohBy..

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 10, 2006, 10:26 PM

Post #2 of 10 (12024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thayalan] my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Get a eyes drop from farmacy brand name "Natural Tears II" from Alcon cost about RM9.90.

Clean the eyes shit as usual and give one drop of eyes cleaner into his/her eyes daily and gradually fews day once to once week once after bath.

Hope this help.Wink

Thayalan
Novice

Apr 15, 2006, 12:56 AM

Post #3 of 10 (12007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Do have idea why the eyes is blur and have lot off eye shit..

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 15, 2006, 3:52 AM

Post #4 of 10 (12004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thayalan] my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. [In reply to] Can't Post

You mean ur dog eyes are blur and not due to eyes shit block the eyes???

If that is the case you might need to seek ur vet advice. Discharge, squinting, redness, and cloudiness are the most common warning signs of eye disease.

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 1:32 AM

Post #5 of 10 (11555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi chris...goofy has the same problem today...eyes discharge alot of eye shit..wonder y...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 13, 2007, 2:38 AM

Post #6 of 10 (11550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Heaty not enough water intake.

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #7 of 10 (11548 views)
Shortcut

thanx

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

reenee
Novice

Jun 20, 2007, 2:27 AM

Post #8 of 10 (11312 views)
Shortcut

my shih tzu is also having some problems with his eye. The vet said there's a layer covering a part of his cornea, maybe cannot recover le...can just put eye drops and wait and see...Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Jul 17, 2007, 9:10 PM

Post #9 of 10 (11071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [reenee] my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

How is your shitzu's eyse now ? If still blur, can go to phamacy to buy the eye infection cream...a small tube of cream, I used it on my Pek and recover fast.

The cream is for human used, forget the name,just tell them u have some one at home have eyes infection...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

musashi
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2007, 4:58 PM

Post #10 of 10 (11050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [reenee] my shih tzu eye blur n lot off eye shit.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

The name of ythe cream is called TERRAMYCIN

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my