First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 8:02 PM

Post #26 of 26 (950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] I don't see anything wrong. [In reply to] Can't Post

ThankQ Rainbow.
You are more gentle and subtle in your approach, compared to this "V" - vicious? versatile? variegated? venomous? vociferous? - Dalmatian.
For your information, you do remember one member name plf, came charging in to the forum, posted a message in the wrong section, looking for a GSD puppy?
Granted, he may have made a mistake, but he was gentleman enough to apologise.
Later he contacted me through pvt e-mail and then followed with phone calls. When good relationship was established we went round to various breeders looking at GSD puppies. I gave him an honest opinion on each and everyone we saw and explained to him in length the pros and cons.
Finally we picked one up in Klang, a puppy that is value for money and the breeder is reasoanbly OK.
He is now happily playing with his puppy and thanked me for my assistance.
For your further information, he is coming to my house to pick me up on Saturday morning to visit his house and to further advise him on kennel management, after that he is taking me to makan yong tow fu in Serdang.
If this plf can achieve this type of treatment from a stranger from puppycom, what seemed to be the problem with others?
You were once shy and reserved, but look at you now, you are in a postion to bolic those who don't even have the integrity of COMMON COURTESY.
There are many more incidents. But why should I reveal, because I am sure those who are involved will know.
Therefore, we as the grassroot are here to help. We don't need help you know, we have so much of knowledge and experience; either through trial and error or learn it the hard way. Furthermore, we burried more dead dogs than you bringing up just one miserable puppy.
Go back on track, be sincere and honest, this is a forum for members to help members. Introduce yourself properly, give as much details as you can. We are not asking you for vital statistics and personal data so that we could harass you.
Please think about it and check my credentials.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my