What or Why the hell?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 5:55 AM

Post #1 of 26 (8532 views)
Shortcut
What or Why the hell? Can't Post

What & Why the hell do some posters here at Puppy Com hide their REAL NAME? Are they hiding up something or just here to stir things up!?

The thing is we all gather here because we love dogs, and because we're doing something illegal! Don't get me wrong, I respect people's privacy and maybe that's their way of keeping things in private, especially their real names. Well I sure want to know someone who's been helping me out with all my questions!!!

I've noticed that some "posters" would login/register using a differennt name(?) and "try to heat things up"... I'm sure you people get my drift... All I'm saying is we're here to learn from one another, I respect people's privacy but if you'll just login/register just to make false accusations, insinuations, etc., well I guess these types of people better look for another Forum 'coz I'm sure Puppy Com would not tolerate such kinds of persons...

To all those dorks out there, "GROW UP AND SMARTEN UP WILL YOU!"... This is not a challenge message ... rated for 18 yrs old & above!!!

It is always best to live with a trained dog ... it doesn't have to be any level more as long as Obedience ... this would just do real fine!!!

LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

(This post was edited by leopui on Mar 28, 2002, 5:58 AM)

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 6:14 AM

Post #2 of 26 (8528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] What or Why the hell? [In reply to] Can't Post

Who dare to reply except The One and Only Versatile Dalmatian!!
Good luck to popeyecom. Adios.
I have been watching in the meadow not too far away.
That is why I am so cheesed off and don't even bother to post at all.
Besides, the meadow where I am is greener and sweeter.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 6:20 AM

Post #3 of 26 (8527 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] What or Why the hell? [In reply to] Can't Post

Muhhhhh, I was wondering Crazy ... if this the same old usual forum we used to know? ... or ... have it now becoming the "live Chit-Chat" station??? Well ... just wondering ... and soon I will be jingle all the way after you ... the one and only "V" rated Dalmatian!!! Cool
LEO PUI

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 6:34 AM

Post #4 of 26 (8524 views)
Shortcut

Yes. Balck & white GSD, It is the same old forum, except that previously we serve 4 to 5 course meals in order of priority. Since then, services had deteriorated through culture, as a result we are now dishing out putty tats, teh O tarik, and roti kahwin. Soon there will be kuah lapis and a special secret recipe!.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 6:38 AM

Post #5 of 26 (8522 views)
Shortcut

Laugh LOL Laugh ... I thought I "just realized" that we can use this to replace pvt. message ... anyway, not a wise thoughtUnsure!!!
LEO PUI

adrian
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 6:43 AM

Post #6 of 26 (8521 views)
Shortcut

My dear Matey and Sifu,

As the both of you very well know, I of late have been keeping my postings to a minimum. The reason is obvious.

1. 'Ghost'/'Shadows' in the Forum.

2. Childish Postings

3. Unentertaining/Uninformative Posts

The bottom line is that this Forum is fast turning into what I would describe as a delayed version of a chat channel. Wasted forum resources when a simple private email will do.

How I admire myself at this moment for carefully choosing my words so as hopefully not to secure the warth of the kind/hardworking/gracious webmaster as I have done before resulting in the deleting of my posts. I must apologise in advance.

Cheers!

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 6:43 AM

Post #7 of 26 (8521 views)
Shortcut

Why not? You could still edit your messages up to 60 minutes. If you are smart enough like this versatile dalmatian, you will notice that I use insivible ink to relay messages.
Learn from the experience my friend.

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 6:51 AM

Post #8 of 26 (8516 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adrian] What or Why the hell? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey bearded monster from downunder,
You are not suppose to use Ghosts and Shadows. These 2 words are vodooo.
If U want to see ghosts, get hold of your Rexie that Bull Must Stiff of yours rub some tears into your eyes and let us know please.

adrian
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 7:05 AM

Post #9 of 26 (8512 views)
Shortcut

Dear Sifu,

Thousand apologies for those taboo words.

Tried the tear thing. Had to pick away the yellow and dried brown bits. Rubbed on eyes. Nothing happened. Only Rexie was looking at me. I think he was thinking... 'He has really gone bonkers now'.

I told him there was a first time for everything. I can almost swear that he replied me 'Yeah.. and there really is a sucker born every minute'

Let me wipe the gunk off my eye lids.

Cheers

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 7:13 AM

Post #10 of 26 (8508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adrian] What or Why the hell? [In reply to] Can't Post

suckers born every minute is by far below par the malaysian censor. Every second is about right.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 7:20 AM

Post #11 of 26 (8506 views)
Shortcut

Cool Cool Cool True, true and very THE true!!!

Look at what "Sifu" (my gosh ... for the first time, I call him this too) just mentioned ... "you will notice that I use insivible (???) ink to relay messages..." Hello, I did notice ... type too fast-kah??? Laugh

Anyway, I am watching you guy and is looking for the "next" post ... !

LEO PUI

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 7:31 AM

Post #12 of 26 (8502 views)
Shortcut

No, ink is only visible to certain person. Must leave you now and return to meadow.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 7:38 AM

Post #13 of 26 (8497 views)
Shortcut

I thought you said you are leaving ... ??? Check-lah your e-mail and click to "log into" ... tunggu!!!
LEO PUI

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 28, 2002, 7:43 AM

Post #14 of 26 (8496 views)
Shortcut

hhhmm..I wish the private message thing is enabled again..

So how is the grass at the meadow Derrick?? I might soon join you there..want company or you,leopui and adrian already there yam char and enjoy the view without me already??

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 7:46 AM

Post #15 of 26 (8493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] What or Why the hell? [In reply to] Can't Post

Rainbow, write me at my e-mail address ... and you are cordially invite too ... with immediate effect!!!

Derrick kho-kho, please come in ....
LEO PUI

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 7:56 AM

Post #16 of 26 (8490 views)
Shortcut

It is soft and tender. sweet and charming weeds and lallangs have not invaded this meadow yet. Surely you don't expect me to tell everybody?

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 8:03 AM

Post #17 of 26 (8488 views)
Shortcut

V rated Dalmatian ... please come in ... lama tunggu already ... the window show snow ... cepat!!!
LEO PUI

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 28, 2002, 8:06 AM

Post #18 of 26 (8486 views)
Shortcut

LOL..you serious ar leopui?? Blush

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 28, 2002, 8:08 AM

Post #19 of 26 (8483 views)
Shortcut

Can tell a few of us mah!! Angelic
Oh yeah need to email you and ask you something..

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

leopui
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2002, 8:09 AM

Post #20 of 26 (8482 views)
Shortcut

Smile 100% serious ... just like my working line GSD ... tak serious ... no food serve ...!!!
LEO PUI

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 8:12 AM

Post #21 of 26 (8479 views)
Shortcut

Have to depart now, good night all

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 28, 2002, 8:16 AM

Post #22 of 26 (8475 views)
Shortcut

Derrick, Leopui send email already..Smile

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

zitian

Mar 28, 2002, 8:49 AM

Post #23 of 26 (8470 views)
Shortcut

rainbow..do u hav icq? msn? aim?

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 28, 2002, 3:16 PM

Post #24 of 26 (8465 views)
Shortcut

These are people who cannot see the light. They are what I call night-time shit stirrers.
There are plenty of such here now. They introduce themselves; with Hi Iam.......new to puppycom. with the maximum of the minimum of their biodata, don't even know they are he/she/shim and the next thing you know they want to tap our brains.
Please be informed that we did not come down from the showers.
This Versatile Dalmatian was born 65 years ago. He has weathered all sorts of conditions. So please don't be smart and pull wool over my eyes. Unless you want your guts to be pulled out.
Finally get back on track or you'll learn nothing, hear nothing, because it cost me money to provide you with answers in terms of net time.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 28, 2002, 6:21 PM

Post #25 of 26 (8457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] I don't see anything wrong. [In reply to] Can't Post

For everyone out there, I do not see anything wrong with asking you introduce yourself. For instance, your name, breed of dog, purpose of joining the forum,location etc.

This forum is similar to email lists on Yahoo and a prerequisite they have if you want to join their groups is that you introduce yourself.

I find that most people who take the effort to introduce themselves properly are welcomed with open arms.

Most of the people here who are knowledgeable enough to answer your questions have acquired their knowledge the hard way, mostly by trial and error and asking almost to the point of begging people for help. It is just not right to come into the forum and demand an answer from the person??

I know getting a dog is a very new experience and the initial reaction is to go all dumb and start asking stupid and childish questions which most of the time if you sit down and think about it calmly, you can come up with a logical answer for that (I should know, I am guilty of it but fortunately for me, I realized it in time and avoided making a fool out of myself)

The old timers as you call it are here to answer and not spoon-feed you with answers. Most of the time, answers are available to you if you take the effort and surf through the Internet. There are tons of articles that can answer any initial question. If after this you cannot find an answer, I am sure we would be most happy to help you..or if you find conflicting views/articles on the internet, you can call it to our attention and we can brain storm together..this is the basis of a useful discussion..

So please think about this. Introduce yourself as well..not only your dog and think before you ask.
This is a forum to help not one to point our the flaws or mistakes of another person..

¸.·´ ·´¨¨))

(This post was edited by Rainbow on Mar 28, 2002, 6:24 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my