Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
chihuahua mix mini pincsher

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 2, 2006, 9:48 PM

Post #1 of 23 (6265 views)
Shortcut
chihuahua mix mini pincsher Can't Post

hello...anyone have a dos or puppy , chihuahua mix min pinscher??

have pics?? can reply

i have one, chihuahua mix pinscher, cute..80% of chis look and size..

i jus curious, adult would be look like wat?? haha, somehow,,,i love my furkids, teacup size, 7 weeks
Attachments: Image(60).jpg (30.2 KB)

mizeakira

Apr 3, 2006, 3:00 AM

Post #2 of 23 (6254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [billytakiz] chihuahua mix mini pincsher [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I have a chihuahua mix min pin as well. She is all black. She is currently around 5 months I guess. She is very cute and naughty. Sometimes she look like a min pin and sometimes look like a chihuahua. So everybody have their own opinion of what she look like. But to me she is the cutest pooch ever. Love her so much!!! Laugh
FrownmizeakiraFrown

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 3, 2006, 7:25 AM

Post #3 of 23 (6245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mizeakira] chihuahua mix mini pincsher [In reply to] Can't Post

well, ur minhuahua/chipinscher?? haha..how to call le...

well, how big? i mean the size and weight??

when ur chipinscher was 2 months old, got apple head like chihuahua?? big eyes like chihuahua?

well, my chipinscher 80% look alike chihuahua, now 8 weeks old

jus love him

Rr
Enthusiast

Apr 3, 2006, 7:39 PM

Post #4 of 23 (6237 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
well, ur minhuahua/chipinscher?? haha..how to call le...

well, how big? i mean the size and weight??

when ur chipinscher was 2 months old, got apple head like chihuahua?? big eyes like chihuahua?

well, my chipinscher 80% look alike chihuahua, now 8 weeks old

jus love him

Shocked... my Rhyno + Romeo = minhuahua/ chipinscher....

luckily tat minpin & chihuahua are small breed, althought they mix ,wont become ugly creature. billy, hope tat u can get back ur furkid soon...Sly

Latest Photo (latest upload 20th Feb 2006)
Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

mizeakira

Apr 3, 2006, 11:18 PM

Post #5 of 23 (6231 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I got my Bambi when she was 3 month plus.. So that time maybe 1.3 KG?? Cant remember. Now around 5 to 6 months..She is 2.3 KG or more..She is taller than a chihuahua but shorter than a minpin...I think she look more like a min pin maybe because of the colour and she dont have the chihuahua apple head..got the big eyes. i think she would be a minhuahua. Sly

She is very active. Likes running, jumping, digging(hide her treats in her blanket) and being naughty. I love her so much.

Will try upload her picture when I am free.. Do you wanna have a look??
FrownmizeakiraFrown

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 2:35 AM

Post #6 of 23 (6210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rr] chihuahua mix mini pincsher [In reply to] Can't Post

haha..thanks joanne..

yeah..miss my new baby so much...wan to bring him back ASAP la..

but he is too too tiny, petshop not allowed me to bring back..akekekekekeke

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 2:40 AM

Post #7 of 23 (6207 views)
Shortcut

wauuhh. ur bambi color nice and even..bambi in black..

haha...joke la..well, my minhuahua now 8 weeks old, old few hundreds grams i guess..tiny tiny..hahaha...so so so adorable..even mice also bigger than him..he is shy like chihuahua.....lovely

well, my minhuahua wit petshop, need proper care before i bring him back..coz still eat too little..dure to its size too small la...

jus misss him.......alottttt
Attachments: my-son1.JPG (163 KB)

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 2:41 AM

Post #8 of 23 (6206 views)
Shortcut

wauuhh. ur bambi color nice and even..bambi in black..

haha...joke la..well, my minhuahua now 8 weeks old, old few hundreds grams i guess..tiny tiny..hahaha...so so so adorable..even mice also bigger than him..he is shy like chihuahua.....lovely

well, my minhuahua wit petshop, need proper care before i bring him back..coz still eat too little..dure to its size too small la...

jus misss him.......alottttt
Attachments: my-son1.JPG (163 KB)

mizeakira

Apr 4, 2006, 6:09 AM

Post #9 of 23 (6202 views)
Shortcut

WinkHe is a really cute little guy. He got that chihuahua looks.. Very cute and handsome. When can you bring your son back?? How much did you pay for him? You must be so impatient waiting. Its like when I was waiting for my Bambi, so excited.. Please update me if you get him ya.. Will want to know more about him and see if he and Bambi have the same characteristics.Laugh
FrownmizeakiraFrown
Attachments: Jo004.jpg (30.7 KB)
  Jo012.jpg (61.5 KB)
  Jo022.jpg (28.2 KB)

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 6:20 AM

Post #10 of 23 (6194 views)
Shortcut

yeah...im really cant wait to bring my son back...i miss him...erm, i pay abt 600 to get him..i'm surprised, resonable price..worth to have my son

if ok, this friday will bring him back..

well, today i go to c visit him again, cute..still same size,,haha

he is so shy and fear..like chihuahua..normally minpin will be more active and fearless..

haha, put him on the floor, walk like grandpa grandmum..slowly and very becareful..

ur minhuahua's color so nice..fur so shine,, u must take very very good k on her looo...

erm, wats ur minhuahua temperatement? more to minpin or chh??

i only have one pic of my son, will capture alottttttttttt when bring him home

mizeakira

Apr 4, 2006, 3:37 PM

Post #11 of 23 (6189 views)
Shortcut

Need to wait till friday? so long more. From what I see, i think your Son will be very small..Maybe just slightly bigger than a chihuahua. My Bambi was small when I first got her but she grow so fast and now big girl already.

My minhuahua got the min pin characteristics. Very active, fearless. My neighbour have 4 dogs which is bigger than her a lot, she go near people's gate and bark at them. Obviously they are barking at her as well. But she don't seem to be scare but even want to challenge people. UnsureReally scared she will get into trouble one day.

She like to run in the garden and I can't catch her. She will run very fast and avoid me. That's why she need a harness. If not she might run out of the gate.

Please update me bout your son as well as soon you bring him home ya..Sly
FrownmizeakiraFrown

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 7:28 PM

Post #12 of 23 (6182 views)
Shortcut

well, its ok abt my son's size...i will train him well, and make him more obedience..love him alot....

YEAH..hopefully hopefully he will more to chihuahua la

he is terribly shy..haha.......abt my pinscher(i have one pinscher also) , when 1st time i saw my pinscher, he is terribly fearless,...haha..notti..jump jump jump....cute.

but now, big boy already..notti wor.r..bark bark...fearless...especially to stranger..haha

well, i think urs minhuahua more to minpin charac,,,

but nice.....i everyday go to visit him..haha..

do u have msn messenger??

pangkorbilly@hotmail.com .....billy here....nice to know u

mikichua
Novice

Apr 5, 2006, 3:41 AM

Post #13 of 23 (6169 views)
Shortcut

SOoOoOOoooooo cute.... both of you all..i mean the doggie... i wish i could also get a smaller size dog. i already having one cocker spaniel mix. but i also wan to get another smaller dog....where you all bought it? if possible i wan to adopt. RM600 too expensive for me liao...that's y until now i still haven't found a friend for my Missy...poor her...Frown

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 5, 2006, 4:51 PM

Post #14 of 23 (6160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikichua] chihuahua mix mini pincsher [In reply to] Can't Post

haha..well, yeah, puppy real cute cute and cute.....well, nowadays, 600 to have a dog consider cheap already de....

but my little cute cute dear son havent come back to me, ystday( 04.04.2006) i go to visit my son at petshop, the assiatant told me tat they send him to his parents..coz he refuse to eat, dunno whether he miss his parents or fear there..now only 7 weeks..

i'm worry abt him, dunno when can i bring him back home...hopefully he will be fine with his parents for 1 or 2 weeks..then i wish to take k him well,......

cant sleep well..thinking of him..haha..

mikichua
Novice

Apr 5, 2006, 6:24 PM

Post #15 of 23 (6155 views)
Shortcut

OH NO...... you must be missing your cutie dearly...but for now most important thing is to let him get well and eat well... be healthy..

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 6, 2006, 7:47 PM

Post #16 of 23 (6137 views)
Shortcut

yeah yeah..miss my son son so much..hope he can eat well and ok soon

well, looking for wat king of smaller dog?? chihuahua la..smallest..or pinscher la, abit notti...

or pug la..quiet and nice...stupid face..hahahhahh

or pomeranian la..fragile and noisy..cute...

mikichua
Novice

Apr 6, 2006, 8:19 PM

Post #17 of 23 (6135 views)
Shortcut

maybe a chihuahua or maltese...small dog. i dun mind if it is a mixed. i just wan to have another dog...

1. companion for my current baby

2. i love dog....i guess no other reason is stronger than this..

tried to look in the pet shop, they are sellign me RM1800 for a chihuahua!! i almost die of heart attack! hahah..scpa all quite large dog..i am juz staying a 24x80 terrace, cannot afford to have a larger dog.

quite disappointing sometime when really wanna find a dog cannot get.... hm... Unsure that's y i know how u feel when u are waitting for your baby.

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 7, 2006, 2:29 AM

Post #18 of 23 (6125 views)
Shortcut

yeah..maltese also cute..but need some grooming..yeah, now maltese also expansive 1500 above..aish..chihuahua also very expansive..

but have to pay also..i'm super super super love dog..dog lover..

i will do anything for my dog..well, i buy a new apartment becoz of wan to have dog stay wit me..haha...crazy..2 more months wil move into new home..haha

mizeakira

Apr 8, 2006, 12:23 AM

Post #19 of 23 (6111 views)
Shortcut

Hi Billy,

I hope your puppy will be fine soon. Don't get stress out so much k. He will be strong and healthy again.
FrownmizeakiraFrown

mikichua
Novice

Apr 24, 2006, 10:42 PM

Post #20 of 23 (6054 views)
Shortcut

HI Billy,

Juz to inform you that i already got a companion for my baby. It's a shihtzu from one of the owner in this forum. i am so happy. well it is not as small as chihuahua but at least it is same size like my cocker (my cocker is mixed so it's smaller)

Your baby ok dy? You got it dy? Take care...

wicky2006
New User

Jun 20, 2006, 7:52 AM

Post #21 of 23 (5853 views)
Shortcut

Hi Billy. Im just bought a little puppy, Mini + chihuahua breed. He is around 3 month plus, he is in brown colour.im agreed with mizeakira said, sometimes he looks like mini pinschers and sometimes like chihuahua, i was so curious! haha..! He is too hyper active, like to jump ... run... here and there.. and likes to bite thing everywhere. I'm feel headache sometimes , don't know how to train him , any advice? But then he is very cute , do love him so much. Attached file is his picture, take a look then. Wink

Shirly
Attachments: Picture5 001.jpg (9.14 KB)

billytakiz
Novice

Jun 20, 2006, 9:02 PM

Post #22 of 23 (5841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wicky2006] chihuahua mix mini pincsher [In reply to] Can't Post

ohhhh....urs one look alike pincsher...

actually like yours, will be more to pinscher...coz can be find out through their look

last time i saw one, exactly like chihuahua...wau...she calm, cute...nice...

well, so young puppy, abit hard to train, must patient..train him the basic things by using his favourite foods or treats..sit, down.....these commands will keep the dog calm abit..

well, my toy poodle also very notti..but she know the basic commands, and she wont bite things in my house..that great,,,but sometimes will pee or poo in house as well...but for young puppy, they are doin quite great for the time being, don expect from them too much...

goofydip
Veteran

Nov 7, 2006, 9:12 PM

Post #23 of 23 (5598 views)
Shortcut

Tonguehi!kinda a bit late to this thread...introducing my Goofy...a chipin..hahaLaugh..i adopted it from my friend's forum friend..heheTongue

i adopted Goofy when he is 8 months old and now he's 11 months old liao..he's naughty and hyperactive...look at his photos!!leng chai ler? hehe...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice
Attachments: DSC00057.JPG (41.5 KB)
  DSC00082.JPG (44.0 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my