First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

billytakiz
Novice

Feb 20, 2006, 7:25 AM

Post #1 of 33 (3214 views)
Shortcut
i love chihuahua, anyone can help? Can't Post

well, i need attention of everyone, i love dogs and i'm super-duper dog lover

well, i love chihuahua..anyone know where can i get a good quallity chihuahua or resonable and cheaper price chihuahua

i'm stay at kl..

thanks everyone

Rr
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2006, 9:09 PM

Post #2 of 33 (3197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [billytakiz] i love chihuahua, anyone can help? [In reply to] Can't Post

halo.... billytakiz.

i think now quite difficult to get chihuahua. but u can try to call this pet shop- Summerpet - 7874 0822.

i bought my minpin & chihuahua there, so far no problem for them.

Latest Photo (latest upload 20th Feb 2006)
Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

billytakiz
Novice

Feb 22, 2006, 3:55 AM

Post #3 of 33 (3177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rr] i love chihuahua, anyone can help? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello..thanks for ur information

well, how much u get ur chihuahua there?

i view ur profile and album few times already, nice..ur minpin and chihuahua looked great and seems like very obedience..

wat method and how u train them?

Rr
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2006, 6:12 PM

Post #4 of 33 (3161 views)
Shortcut

hi.. billytakiz.

about the price tat i get my chis ar? er... below 2K.

actually they r obedience, i din leash my chis, he always follow my step or my bf wont run anywhere. but for the minpin hv to leash lah, coz he too active once he run difficult to chase him back. but for sure, he just run for a certain distance then will come back.

how to train them ar? actually my bf train them, by treat while train them. Billytakiz, where u stay ar?

Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

billytakiz
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 5:58 AM

Post #5 of 33 (3149 views)
Shortcut

hello, well, wat should i call u?

billy here, and i'm stay at setapak..near wangsa maju..so jealous ur dog so obedience..well, i search from internet, is it chis very stick and close to the master? follow everysteps of master?

if really, then when u go out and chis will make noise? i really like and love chis..i saw one at petsmore petaling street, white long coat..so so so beautiful, Rm1980..its ok..but i'm stay at apartment, in small air cond room, i would like the chis to share room wit me, but jus wonder whether chis will pee or poo in room during night time..and when i work, from 9 to 6pm..who going to feed chis,,coz during puppy, must feed 3 times aday rite?

how u guys handle all these?

do u have msn?

pangkorbilly@hotmail,com

would like to be ur fren..

would like to

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2006, 7:06 AM

Post #6 of 33 (3146 views)
Shortcut

Hey, you stay near my placeTongue

Don't go petsmore to buy dog or puppies. The dogs there are unhealthy and carry virus. 2 friends of mine kena before and 1 shar pei pup died from a virus from that petshop.

Quite easy to have a small dog like a chihuahua around. I got see before nice chis from breeder, RM1400 only plus MKA cert.... you gotta be patient. If you want I can help you find lah.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

mbless
K9 Kaki

Feb 23, 2006, 9:41 AM

Post #7 of 33 (3140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] i love chihuahua, anyone can help? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi wah u also got jalan.
Sorry tat night talk so long with you.... got carried away when talking bout dogs.... teruklah. Thousand appologies.

Rr
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2006, 9:20 PM

Post #8 of 33 (3125 views)
Shortcut

hi, billy . u stay setapak ar Shocked, u area ok ar? recently there got birdflu rite? TAKE CARE LOL...

u can call me - Joanne. yup, chi very stick an close to master. Romeo will attach to us wherever we go, if go also wont go so far.

i think Romeo wont make much noise when we'r not around, coz i kept him wit Rhyno (minpin). they sleep inside same cage, wit double storey storage box, where DIY one. so both of them accompany each other.

about d chi tat u saw in petaling street, aiyo tat one kept quite long time liao lah. u see the dob- 05/03/05, almost 1 yrs old liao. n i saw a lot of problem for the chi, like skin problem. last time tis chi wit more white color, but tat white color sold on 12/9/05 already. tat white color oso got skin problem.

actually they wont pee or poo on our bed. while they wan to pee or poo, they will make noise , ask u to put them down n pee or poo on the floor.

if u work,then u fed twice a day lol, no choice mah. u fed more lol, so tat it can tahan longer. i already add u in msn, hope to chat wit u there.

Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

billytakiz
Novice

Feb 24, 2006, 5:21 AM

Post #9 of 33 (3116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] i love chihuahua, anyone can help? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks alott..well, is it the dog from petsmore at petaling street not healthy?

erm, luckily i don get from there..actually i plan and very keen to buy already..but stil consider..

well, where u stay? i'm stay at jln genting kelang -genting court condo..u?

well, would like to make more more fren(dogs lover)..billy here

u?

pangkorbilly@hotmail.com my msn...

billytakiz
Novice

Feb 24, 2006, 5:27 AM

Post #10 of 33 (3115 views)
Shortcut

well, my area ok or not ar..ermm, i dunno er..haha..coz work from morning till evening, then come back eat and sleep..

i think ok kuaa..well, thanks for ur valuable information..

well, somemore question..haha..i'm a question king..hehe

i have a minpin, male..i plan to have another female chis, should i neuter my male minpin? neuter safe? ok? i don wan my chis to breed

how much to neuter??

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2006, 6:40 AM

Post #11 of 33 (3111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] i love chihuahua, anyone can help? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahah... I like to help people find dogs and also help people with dogs.

Nevermind lah... I enjoyed talking with you... I got nagged a bit heheeh.... but it's ok.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2006, 7:41 AM

Post #12 of 33 (3105 views)
Shortcut

Yah.... that place has a lot of unhealthy dogs. I also saw the chi pups there. Better get somewhere else lah.

I saw an ad someone selling a long hair chi for rm1.6k..

I stay at Taman Ibu Kota.

What's ur msn? panasmail?

billytakiz
Novice

Feb 26, 2006, 2:41 AM

Post #13 of 33 (3081 views)
Shortcut

well, thanks for notice chis for me..well, i plan to get it soon..not tat fast, have my own place 1st..then stay alone wit dog..

well, where is tmn ibu kota?haha..danau kota there is it?

pangkorbilly@hotmail,com is my msn messenger id

add me..billy here

u? yes, wat dog now u have?

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 31, 2006, 10:12 PM

Post #14 of 33 (3023 views)
Shortcut

hello there, cm here.

have u found ur wawa?

they are very nice dog.once u fall in love with them, u'll be obsessed and get crazy about this tiny little dog.

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 2, 2006, 8:10 PM

Post #15 of 33 (2994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] i love chihuahua, anyone can help? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

well, jus found, i reserved, will bring him home next week, coz too mini even now 7 weeks already

wauhhhh, wonderful

happy...do u have msn, pangkorbilly@hotmail.com

my msn, add me, chat wit u there

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 2, 2006, 8:14 PM

Post #16 of 33 (2993 views)
Shortcut

my new teacup size chihuahua

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

i love him

Cys

Apr 3, 2006, 3:55 AM

Post #17 of 33 (2984 views)
Shortcut

Hi every1Frown i want find a min pin weight below 1kg and short than 12inch. any1 know where can i find it? this is super mini size 1. i have 1 female,try to find 1 more male. this size so rare.Unimpressed

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

Rr
Enthusiast

Apr 3, 2006, 6:36 PM

Post #18 of 33 (2975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cys] i love chihuahua, anyone can help? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi every1 i want find a min pin weight below 1kg and short than 12inch. Huh.... how to find a minpin as the size tat u mentioned?? really difficult to get.... u hv to see their parent's size... if u get it from petshop, then difficult to see their parent.any1 know where can i find it? this is super mini size 1. i have 1 female,try to find 1 more male. this size so rare.Unimpressed besides, u can control their size by control their food. dun let them over eat.... by the way, how's small ur female minpin??? can u show the picture?

Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

cm
Dog Kichi

Apr 3, 2006, 11:24 PM

Post #19 of 33 (2967 views)
Shortcut

wah,so nice....it's great to hear that u own ur wawa nw.

do upload the pic of ur wawa once u hv it,k?wana see...hehe..

congra8!congra8!

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 2:45 AM

Post #20 of 33 (2956 views)
Shortcut

hello..well, yeah..i got my new chis...

actually he is mix, chihuahua mix minpin...

when 1st time i saw him, i thought he is chis...

so cute........adorableeeee

cm
Dog Kichi

Apr 4, 2006, 2:53 PM

Post #21 of 33 (2947 views)
Shortcut

thanks 4 d pic. he's cute n adorable...eyes r well set apart n looks so saucy. wt's his name?

i also hav a min x wawa n she carries more wawa characteristics too.

mizeakira

Apr 4, 2006, 3:46 PM

Post #22 of 33 (2943 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

You have a minhuahua also? Can I see a picture of it? How old is your minhuahua? I also have one. Didn't know there are dog owners in this forum with minhuahua also.
FrownmizeakiraFrown

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 7:06 PM

Post #23 of 33 (2932 views)
Shortcut

helloooo...oh, u have minhuahua( minpin X chihuahua) also ar???

do u have his/her pics?? attach few la..i wan to c...well, my new son, i havent give him a nice name..still choose. coz he is stil wit petshop now, 7 weeks too young for me to bring back, so petshop take k of him for 1 more weeks....

i wan to named him teddy..or..chichi..or..bobi...which nicer?? hahahah

teddy, very cute and sound like bear

chichi, cute and sound girlish..

bobi, lovely...... aish...help meeeee

cm
Dog Kichi

Apr 5, 2006, 8:52 AM

Post #24 of 33 (2905 views)
Shortcut

hello mizeakira n billytakiz....(y all like japanese name?!?!?!?!?!)

they called the min pin x wawa as CHIPIN.in fact, it's one of the popular mixed breed in oversea.somemore it's recognised by the AMERICAN CANINE HYBRID CLUB(ACHC). but minhuahua also not bad.i like the 'wawa' sound.maybe others will wonder if it's a mint wawa.hahaha.it's very common to breed min pin n wawa nowadays coz they both shared some same features.i saw some min wawa with parti coloured b4 in penang.it's very nice and cute.

my min wawa is about 2++ years old d.pics?hv to wait until i go bec penang n take coz currently studying in JOHORE.so sory ar... Tongue

billytakiz, i prefer the name of TEDDY, TEDDY = TOY.y dont giv him a japanese name?hehe.just suggestion.

(This post was edited by cm on Apr 5, 2006, 9:00 AM)

billytakiz
Novice

Apr 5, 2006, 5:15 PM

Post #25 of 33 (2896 views)
Shortcut

they called the min pin x wawa as CHIPIN.in fact, it's one of the popular mixed breed in oversea.somemore it's recognised by the AMERICAN CANINE HYBRID CLUB(ACHC). but minhuahua also not bad.i like the 'wawa' sound.maybe others will wonder if it's a mint wawa.hahaha.it's very common to breed min pin n wawa nowadays coz they both shared some same features.i saw some min wawa with parti coloured b4 in penang.it's very nice and cute.

my min wawa is about 2++ years old d.pics?hv to wait until i go bec penang n take coz currently studying in JOHORE.so sory ar... Tongue

billytakiz, i prefer the name of TEDDY, TEDDY = TOY.y dont giv him a japanese name?hehe.just suggestion.

ohh...CHIPIN, not bad..nice...minwawa nice also..haha..i also like the sound of wawa..., oh, this breed qutie popular oversea?? haha..now jus realise...

well, ur chipin size big?? color?? erm, when u go bec penang, remember take ur chipin picture and attach here yaaaa...okieeeeee

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my