Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 2, 2006, 2:01 AM

Post #1 of 22 (1165 views)
Shortcut
My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara Can't Post

Please note that my 2 puppies (Ancom,male and Pei Pei, female) went missing about 6 am this morning (1/4) from my dad's place... If you find any English Cocker Spaniel, let me know.. .Thanks a lot... Fion (Hp. No.: 012-6749950)
Attachments: IMG_5668.JPG (236 KB)

mbless
K9 Kaki

Apr 2, 2006, 7:19 AM

Post #2 of 22 (1149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Fiona... saw yr sms... will look out for you... which area of DH? I sometimes go the Setiakasih there.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 2, 2006, 7:21 AM

Post #3 of 22 (1146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Jalan Bruas... Thanks so so much.. I am worry sick for the one eye jack :( Fiona

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2006, 7:57 AM

Post #4 of 22 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Will pass the word around.... got quite a shock when I saw your sms....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 2, 2006, 8:01 AM

Post #5 of 22 (1138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks a lot. .I am more shock than you.. Mom was worry thinking how to tell me... I know not their fault... But we cannot lock them in the cage forever right?Now I think should we just lock them in the cage for safety reason then let them have their freedom.. Sign.. I have a feeling they were taken away... Mom said saw an indian guy walking around.. And I had experienced this before.. Rambo ran out of the house and when my hubby found him, an indian man was calling to him with his car door opened... Meaning he was ready to take him :( Thanks for helping me :) Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 3, 2006, 8:41 AM

Post #6 of 22 (1100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Good news and bad news today... The brown one came back.. Guess he escape... One eye jack still missing.. That one I worry more.... Will update you.... Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 3, 2006, 8:42 AM

Post #7 of 22 (1099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Good news and bad news today... The brown one came back.. Guess he escape... One eye jack still missing.. That one I worry more.... Will update you.... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 3, 2006, 6:47 PM

Post #8 of 22 (1071 views)
Shortcut

I would keep an eye for your one eye Jack. I think he will return home safely soon. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2006, 5:09 AM

Post #9 of 22 (1026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Good news.. Good news... Frown Found them both already... One came back by himself and one found him from a vet in PJ...Thanks for your concern... Hope no second time :( Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2006, 5:29 AM

Post #10 of 22 (1023 views)
Shortcut

Good News... Found them both already... One came back by himself and one found him from a vet in PJ...Thanks for your concern... Hope no second time:( Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2006, 5:38 AM

Post #11 of 22 (1020 views)
Shortcut

Good News... Found them both already... One came back by himself and one found him from a vet in PJ...Thanks for your concern... Hope no second time:( Fiona

mbless
K9 Kaki

Apr 4, 2006, 7:31 AM

Post #12 of 22 (1006 views)
Shortcut

Great news.... better no second time...

Take care.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2006, 8:33 AM

Post #13 of 22 (999 views)
Shortcut

We did everything.. Shold see the fencing my dad did... Ye tthey still can find a place to get out?I really worry lo... Last time my dogs also like that... Sigh...Hope no second time.. Not pleasant experience but I am the most lucky one.. Dogs went missing for only 3 days :) Fiona

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 4, 2006, 7:24 PM

Post #14 of 22 (969 views)
Shortcut

Very good news.... very lucky also.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 4, 2006, 7:53 PM

Post #15 of 22 (960 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations! Ya, hope no second time!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

renaoh
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2006, 7:59 PM

Post #16 of 22 (958 views)
Shortcut

Happy for you. But did you ask the vet how your dog ended up with them? More the reason to find out how so that others might be aware.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 5, 2006, 6:34 AM

Post #17 of 22 (923 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks... Yeah I did.. I even called the person who sent my puppy to the vet to say thank you.. She said she saw her running on the road and nearly get hit by 2 cars.. She caled to her.. And sent her the vet and ask if nobody claim her she will keep her... Seeing her with one eye, she had her check so this as how she ended up in the vet.. She said if I need to find her a home, let her know.. Her kids very fond of the puppy.. If my father cannot handle I will certainly call her up.. But worry to seperate her from the brother... Actually I have mny father to take her because of her accident... Worry people will mistreat her... Father only can handle one only actually... Keep on touch.. Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 5, 2006, 6:48 AM

Post #18 of 22 (921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh,shlee] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you so much.. Yes I am lucky compare to many... I find them within 3 days... I think have to do with the area.. If in Subang, I think the puppies will be long gone... Fiona

sslee80
ALPHA

Apr 5, 2006, 9:39 PM

Post #19 of 22 (904 views)
Shortcut

Hi Fiona,

Glad to hear that the pups returned safely to you. Try to be more careful next time ya...

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

sbt
Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2006, 2:21 AM

Post #20 of 22 (875 views)
Shortcut

I am happy for you. I understand how it is like.

Mine, I am still hoping and waiting. ……. But the chances are slimmer and slimmer as the day goes by.
Take Care.
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2006, 6:10 PM

Post #21 of 22 (863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks.. Very careful d.. Seeing all those fencing my father made.. They squeeze underneath the gate... how to put fence there... So pu cement high up but yet they still can go through.. So small size la like their mommy.. Sigh.... Now only lock up.. poor thing but no choice... Sigh... Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2006, 6:11 PM

Post #22 of 22 (862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt] My Puppies Went Missing On Their 1st Birthday At Bkt. Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks :) I hope you can find your babies soon too.... Praying for you.. Fiona

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my