Do You like (husky + german shepard)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2006, 5:05 AM

Post #26 of 35 (1191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong]Do You like (husky + german shepard) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi chrisong, I totally agree with what you say. Also, thanks for sharing your professional knowledge and your experience in cross-breeding dogs. I hope your valuable information will be able to help out some people out there.

My point is clear. Breed the dog as you wish and be a responsible breeder. If mixing dog and cat makes sense to anyone here, he or she can go ahead with this. As for the outcome, he/she has to be responsible. Somehow people out there say things which they do not even know what they are talking about. On what base he/she come out with the assumption "mixing breed destroys the breed"? Anyone here is expert in Dog Genetic Study?? Don't say something which you do not know. Or if you think you know, show the proof for your argument. Of course, do not merely believe what is said in the forum. "Do more research"! as what chrisong suggested.

Stop irresponsible breeding!!! - This is what we all should do.
Frown My PiPi does not have long fur Frown

Frown My PiPi does not win any awards in DoG Show Frown

Frown My PiPi is not a member of MKA Frown

Frown My PiPi does not attend obedience and agility training Frown

FrownMy pipi is a simple dog Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 16, 2006, 6:57 AM

Post #27 of 35 (1163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_pipi] Do You like (husky + german shepard) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I think some ppls here misunderstand crazymouse. What she trying to say is a pure breed dog is recognised as a breed when a mating pair of that type always produces dogs that have the same characteristics as both parents, usually both in appearance and behaviour. If mixing them with different breed it is almost imposibble to pedict the basic characteristic of their offspring. It is not advisible to mix a pure breed dogs as most pure breed dog club have a set of guildline to its breeders to breed to improve the breed not destroy it. Please refer one example purebreed club code of ethics link I provide here http://silkyterrierclubofamerica.org/

However, this does not mean that mixed breed dogs are total outcasts as a lot of them make fantastic pets and companions with characters of their own.

ppdcdm

Apr 16, 2006, 7:10 AM

Post #28 of 35 (1159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Do You like (husky + german shepard) [In reply to] Can't Post

wat u say is true, but basically we din misunderstood crazymouse as we answer based on her posting. it is juz tht we don wish her to mislead that only mix breeds will add on to the abandoned population while purebreeds not. as if she like feel purebreeds worth more than mixed.

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2006, 10:19 PM

Post #29 of 35 (1139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Do You like (husky + german shepard) [In reply to] Can't Post

"Why mix breed? Mix breeding destroys the breed......Mad If everyone wants mix breed then might as well don't have pure breed....... "

"But if people just go on mixbreeding.... then there will be more of an over supply of dogs.... "

Chrisong, these are direct quotes from crazy mouse! She would explain by herself if anyone misunderstands her.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 10, 2006, 9:28 AM

Post #30 of 35 (1091 views)
Shortcut

Just to add,all modern day pure breds today were once mixed breeds Smile The ppl who mixed the breeds we have today were determined to set up and develop a particular breed for a purpose. Not just for experimenting. Not saying that I support the mixing of breeds,but if it is purely for looks,then I suggest u be careful of the unpredictable temperament and possible health complications. Be responsible for the result...what if the mix u bred has rage syndrome and simply attacks ppl? Are u willing to deal with that kind of liability?

Truth be told,I would like a dog with the speed of a malinois but the bulk of a pitbull. And yes,crosses like that and similar ones are being bred...but I wouldn't bet my life on the liability of the breed. Yes,there are good dogs and there are definitely bad ones too...they are still not very unison in temperament.If I were to choose a pup,i wouldn't choose him based on his "breed" or in this case "mix breed" but rather his personal merits and pray that his temperament would not change much in the future (again,unpredictable since it's a new "mix breed")
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 9, 2006, 2:54 AM

Post #31 of 35 (1048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ppdcdm] Do You like (husky + german shepard) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there..

i dunno why would u guys keep on arguing about tis issue when its not even right!!!.. only insane ppl would breed two pedigrees of different breed together without a purpose.. husky n gsd?? whts the purpose? jst bcos husky is not a good guard dog?? then dun get one!!!!

the reason why crazymouse dun support breeding is becos of too many mixed breeds around tht are strays and being left by ppl !!!..yes i agree with u guys saying there r lots of pedigrees at spca now..bt wht r the percentage? isnt mongrels or mix breed still top the chart?? well since u said that u have never been to shelter then get urself there and see fopr urself.!! n u will understand why we discourage ppl breeding unnecessarily.. its easy for u to say since u have not done any rescue or rehoming work..dun critize ppl when u have not even do ur part..if u questiion about crazymouse's rehoming work.? well u must be blind not to see how she support it and wht she has done for the dogs..ure tired of hearing how she helped the dog? well im sure u r as u never did any..and i would say wht is there to hide since she has done so much..she is saying is proud and loud and she deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!

well one piece of advice fr me friend..dun get into other ppl's shoe if u cant fit in....
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2006, 4:33 AM

Post #32 of 35 (1039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Do You like (husky + german shepard) [In reply to] Can't Post

more breeding = more euthanasia, regardless pure or mixed.....but v must all agree tat pure breed get better chance of being adopted....n pure breed is d one who alwiz get rescued.....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

luv_pipi
Enthusiast

Aug 10, 2006, 11:00 PM

Post #33 of 35 (1024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Do You like (husky + german shepard) [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe..dun la be over-react bro..the issue edi stopped ages ago...ppdcdm already reached his/her enlightenment so he/she is quiet now..hahahTongue

Rishi
Novice

Sep 23, 2006, 7:23 PM

Post #34 of 35 (981 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Can you please send the picture of the puppy how does it look.

my mail:-

Butterfly_B52

Oct 1, 2006, 2:59 PM

Post #35 of 35 (955 views)
Shortcut

Now everbody agree to euthanasia this guy who has this crazy idea?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my