My 2 GR stolen

sbt
Enthusiast

Mar 25, 2006, 9:23 PM

Post #1 of 25 (1861 views)
Shortcut
My 2 GR stolen Can't Post

I am so sad and heart broken.

Both my dogs Thunder and Storm were stolen yesterday night. The thieve climb into garden and stole. There is a syndicate stealing pedigree.

I worry for them, whether they will received love and care….. Storm has Hip Dysphasia, surely no one want and will be throw away to feign on her own.

So Sad, So Sad…. Heartache. Only a Dog lover can understand the bond.FrownFrownFrown
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2006, 6:29 AM

Post #2 of 25 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Put up flyers at petshops and Vets clinic and wrote BIG BIG word Reward RMxxxx will be given for those who found ur dogs.

Mostly this ppl stole ur dog their purpose is to sell them. If your reward can attract their attention sure they will return back to u.

Good Luck & don't delay act fast!!!

sbt
Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006, 2:46 AM

Post #3 of 25 (1783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your suggestion. I am still in the state of shock and grief.

I worry about their fate. I pray that they will find a new owner that will love them and care for them. I do not know why they want to steal a dog that is almost 2 years old. Thunder will be 2 years on 31 May. And Storm is 1.5 years.

Who will want to buy an adult dog? I do not mind to buy them back.

Every time I hear barking in my neighborhood I hope that my dogs will come back to me. But I guess I am hoping against hope.

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Mar 27, 2006, 4:49 PM

Post #4 of 25 (1751 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Sorry to heard that u lost ur GD, don give up....keep it on! Where u lost them? Maybe i can keep an eyes for ur lost GD....i stay in Subang.

Hope u will find ur dogs...

magic
Novice

Mar 27, 2006, 9:51 PM

Post #5 of 25 (1731 views)
Shortcut

Dears,

My friend loss her adult dog last month and found her at a breeder place (not in any MPSJ nor SPCA). M not sure but i guess some of the stolen doggies are sold to breeders to make babies only.

My friend was luckly cos another breeder told her the place to look but without a clue i dont think any easy to find at breeders place since there are so many breeder in town.

Hope you find ur dogs soon...

sbt
Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006, 10:33 PM

Post #6 of 25 (1722 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear purewhitegal,

My dogs are stolen from my house compound. I stay in Cheras area. Thanks for your kind gesture.

sbt
Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006, 10:35 PM

Post #7 of 25 (1721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [magic] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Magic,

Maybe stolen to sell to breeder or stolen by the breeder themselves.

That would be the possible place that they dogs may end up at. But do you know where are the breeders around. Where can I get a list. Your friend when he found his dog, how the breeder return his dog? Did he have to buy back ? I don't mind buying back.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2006, 12:45 AM

Post #8 of 25 (1706 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sbt,

Sorry to hear about your lost. My MiMi was also being stolen from my house 2 years ago. She was 10 months old at that time, and she is only a mixed terrier. I wondered why people would be interested to steal a cross breed dog? I truly understand your feeling now. I still miss my MiMi very much whenever i think of her..... Frown

GR is such a big dog, how can they steal them away, and some more they are 2 adult dogs? Nobody was around at that time?

It's hard to get back our dog if they are being stolen. Most likely they are stolen for breeding purposes. Pet shops seldom sell adult dogs. My advice for you is to put up a lot of flyers and with an attractive reward. Hopefully they will return your dog because of the reward. Besides that, you can check out The Star newspapers for the breeders. You can pretend yourself as interested to buy their dog, then pay them a visit and check whether your GR are with them or not.

I will pray hard for you.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 28, 2006, 1:02 AM

Post #9 of 25 (1700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

I heard there are ppl stealing St. Bernard 2 adult & 3 puppy at Klang. How they steal such a big dog? This ppl must have planning already and put the dog inside a truck.

sbt
Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2006, 5:25 AM

Post #10 of 25 (1665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh dear, such a giant dog also can be stolen. Must be a syndicate to sell out immediately.

I hope that those responsible will be brought to justice.

planet
Novice

Apr 4, 2006, 3:50 AM

Post #11 of 25 (1583 views)
Shortcut

sbt...sorry heard bout that.i stay in Cheras Taman Midah.i read newspaper also saw ur advertisement.may i know which part of Cheras u stay?i can help u to find too,i also scare me husky wil kena steal so i keep him inside my house..Unsurei hate the thieves,why they wan steal ppl's dogMad

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2006, 5:39 AM

Post #12 of 25 (1577 views)
Shortcut

Oops.. I just reply you over there from the other site.. but yet I still have to tell you I am praying for you... Fiona

mbless
K9 Kaki

Apr 4, 2006, 7:36 AM

Post #13 of 25 (1570 views)
Shortcut

Hi... i sms u just now... the 2 we found not in Cheras.. Ppl will kidnap all sorts of nice looking dogs whether adult or puppy... mainly for breeding purposes or sell...

Pray that you will b able to find them....molly.

sbt
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2006, 4:22 PM

Post #14 of 25 (1555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [planet] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Planet,
Wow, Husky-Cool.

Did you see the show “Eight Below”, Very good 4 stars review. About the sledge dogs I think 6 huskies and 2 malamutes. They rescue the expeditioners, but somehow left behind to feign on their own amidst the blizzard storm. Enjoy their survival instinct. Finally only 6 survived.

Very touching. Don’t miss it. I saw it in Mid Valley. Cheras Leisure Mall some how did not show this film.

(This post was edited by sbt on Apr 4, 2006, 4:26 PM)

sbt
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2006, 4:24 PM

Post #15 of 25 (1554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank You Fiona you are most kind. I am glad you found yours.

I have had overwhelming support from dog’s lover all over. A kind gentleman wanted to give me 2 GR 1 year + male and female for adoption. He has five dogs already and is shifting to smaller house. I am mulling the idea and will get back to him latter. My dogs I raised them from infancy (puppies) thus the bond is very strong. Not yet get over them.

sbt
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2006, 4:29 PM

Post #16 of 25 (1552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank U Molly, Dogs lovers has a bond that is hard to explain. I just got a call from a Mr. Martin whose 9 months old Husky was stolen at 4.00 am early in the morning recently.

Neighbors managed to see the car, was a black “Ria or Honda Stream” type of car. Starting Number A XXX. He saw the car again in his neighborhood and call the police but nothing much can be done. You know lah Dogs, mah. Not high on their priority.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 5, 2006, 6:24 AM

Post #17 of 25 (1500 views)
Shortcut

I can see you have lots of nice messages sent to you :) And even a kind gentlement willing to allow you to adopt his 2 beautiful GR... I know no dogs can replace any dogs.. But giving good home to others will be also a good thing... Sorry.. I am never good in explaining in good words... Yeah I consider very lucky able to find them within 3 days.. But I think has something to do with area too...
You are absolutely right about the movie Eight Below... The preview was so good... I use to have a Malamute and a Husky when I wa studying in the USA.. If you have time.. You can view photos under nickname vicfion from the puppy.com gallery... You can see my dogs there... I have kids so it is difficult to go to the cinema to watch movies these day.. But I am still hoping to go for it and already made arrangement with my friend... Yeap hubby babysit while I go watch.. But oops hubby want to watch too.. Sigh.... Anyway, I hope you feel better and find back your dogs real soon.. Fiona

sbt
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2006, 4:13 PM

Post #18 of 25 (1487 views)
Shortcut

The Siberian Huskies are beautiful. I did take a look at the fotos

I recommend you to watch with hubby as this should not be miss by the family. Very touching and heartwarming. show…… Go enjoy it. disney.go.com/disneypictures/8below/

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 5, 2006, 8:21 PM

Post #19 of 25 (1466 views)
Shortcut

You mean mine?The black and white one is a Malamute and the brown one is a Husky.... But the one from the movie look better guess their care more professional than me :(
I know.. Trying to watch but hard with my baby.. Tried before to watch Batman it was hell.. Keep crying I have to walk up and down out and in the cinema... Gosh.. I had arrange to watch with a friend.. Hope she won't change her mind if not IW ill cry.. Fiona

sbt
Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2006, 2:17 AM

Post #20 of 25 (1438 views)
Shortcut

Frankly I can’t make out between a Malamute and Husky, except the size.

What is the main difference to look at, whether it is a malamute or husky? Care to share with me.

Color, eyes, others?Thank You!

sbt
Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2006, 3:08 AM

Post #21 of 25 (1436 views)
Shortcut

And by the way a Golden Retriever did make a cameo appearance, though not the main star or focus of the show.

Can’t keep a good breed down.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2006, 6:19 PM

Post #22 of 25 (1416 views)
Shortcut

So so sorry.. I shouldn't be like showing off.. Anyway, I am not good in differentiate too.. But I know the size more huge then a Husky to me like a bear (My Malammute's father size, my god like a huge bear with long long fur).. Husky will have beautiful color eyes... while Malamute only brown..
Golden Retriever is the most gently dog I ever know.. I used to have one.. MPSJ "kacau" and want to fine us.. Had 4 dogs.. So we have to give away the bigger size one.. Cry like anthing until now my heart still sore... Keep in touch.. Fiona

Yen65
Novice

Apr 13, 2006, 9:48 PM

Post #23 of 25 (1368 views)
Shortcut

Hi sbt, sad to hear your story. Bad ppl all over the place including those who kacau vicfion because over quata. Vicfion next time ask them to concentrate to saman teksi driver who park inside playground and litter the place while waiting for call or patch up pothole or damage sidewalk and if that not enough ask them to saman litter bug who throw rubbish along the road. Also ask them to keep tab on their contractor who don't sweep the road.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2006, 9:13 AM

Post #24 of 25 (1333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yen65] My 2 GR stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

It is a good one.. You are right... Hahahaha.. Wish I can tell them off but I don't want any trouble.. Your know these people Frown Fiona

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Apr 17, 2006, 10:17 AM

Post #25 of 25 (1274 views)
Shortcut

same case b4, my GR been lost too.. they might wants to get $$, y not give flyers?
i found my GR back because of the flyers!! spend some money for flyers la~~~
when that time so many ppl called me!! and the ppl who got my dog called me and ask for money!!!
so, what to do? i hope u can find them back too!!
Cheers,
Eefee

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my