Hi, new doggie lurver here.....!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 17, 2006, 11:30 PM

Post #26 of 43 (470 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bnyee] Hi, new doggie lurver here.....! [In reply to] Can't Post

ha, ha, michael jackson, did u teach them to do the breakdance? so u hav michael jackson n l hav my million dollar in the house, tt's great, "michael jackson come" tt sound good, n as for me, if l keep calling "Million Dollar Come"who knows........... maybe one day the million dollar will come to me in real cash ha ha haSlySlySly

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

bnyee
Novice

Mar 18, 2006, 3:01 AM

Post #27 of 43 (465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deronwoo] Hi, new doggie lurver here.....! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi!!!! bcoz i got 1 boy boy only, so cannot la, i cant even proper train my hyperactive kids for good toilet habit la, how to teach break dance a??? actually i adopt a shih tzu tat day, was so happy, (although he's eyes very sick, got diseases, but we still willing to take care of him with full of love) unfortunately, he's lost... search for him everywhere but failed, he only be with us for 1 day, missing the second day,no body saw him around...

so hoping to adopt another small boy boy to accompany my hyperactive boy boy n pup, also my gentle n quiet girl girl. Ha ha, mayb u kena the 'big sweep' then can be real million dollar la!! ha ha, so remember to ask ur doggie to choose the ticket for u a!! ^^

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 21, 2006, 11:09 PM

Post #28 of 43 (457 views)
Shortcut

just out of curiousty, where did u found the tzu shih? not a bad idea at all, to ask my doggie to choose the ticket for me ha ha haLaughLaughLaugh, how come l didn't think of tt huh! ha ha ha. actually is easy to toilet train a female than a male dog tru my experience.

bnyee
Novice

Mar 22, 2006, 5:37 PM

Post #29 of 43 (449 views)
Shortcut

Hi hi! well, actually my bf found the smally boy boy at the park near our house, he's skinny n the fur very dirty, n i bet he lost a lot of furs, coz he only left very short fur at body. very pity a,this little fellow, the eyes sick alr, the owner just dump him there instead of bringing him to vet.Mad bad owner! i saw a silky pup for sale at a petshop last sunday, it's so cute, but dont get a chance to play wif it, coz sleeping.... oh yap, can a silky be fat?

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2006, 9:33 AM

Post #30 of 43 (441 views)
Shortcut

hi,bnyee, sure silky will grow fat if u overfed them, l just feed them twice a day 1 1/2 scoop, no chance to grow fat la ha ha ha. just out of curiousity, may l know where n which park tt u found the shihtzu? l know someone who own a shihtzu wit eye infection n now the doggie is gone, l suppose to adopt it, n when l was there to collect the dog he told me he sold it to a friend, the shihtzu had a pink nose n tis friend of mine stay in sg long is there anywhere near the park that u found the doggie?

bnyee
Novice

Mar 23, 2006, 5:40 PM

Post #31 of 43 (436 views)
Shortcut

well, my bf found him near serdang area o, i'm not wif him tat time, so donno which park exactly lo. i remember he got a black nose instead of pink, he's a very small size pup n we're very sure he's been dump by the owner, bcoz his very skinny, not well maintain n almost get 'kurap', he's also a very fierce doggy, not only his eyes, but ears also sick, when my bf wanna clean the ears n the eyes, he bite my bf a.he even warn my bf when he tried again to touch him. donno whether is the one u should take o not, when the pup missing?

my boy boy very fat 1 la, i think bcoz spayed alr. but very funny 1, he can be fat sometime then get thin then get fat again Crazy ha ha, i hope it's not sickness. but normally, he'll be fat when i fed him home dish.

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 23, 2006, 11:15 PM

Post #32 of 43 (432 views)
Shortcut

the pup when missing abot 5wks now, anyway no big deal, just my curiousity, thks for the information, l like tt shihtzu cos of the pink nose, kind of unique n playful, it's colour is very light brown n white. so...... yr boy boy like home cook food, don't feed him too much or else he will be a humdy dumdy n clumsy ha ha haSlySlySly

bnyee
Novice

Mar 24, 2006, 5:36 PM

Post #33 of 43 (420 views)
Shortcut

hi. well, so long time a, its very sad to lost a doggy. i'm very sad when i lost him Unsure coz we wanted to care him n tame him, i think y he get so fierce is bcos he go around n meet all those stary dogs, need to protect himself. he's a very loving dog n should be very attached to the owner.

until now i still missed him, still remember how he used to follow me in n out every corner, he also likes to sleep on our leg, ha ha, Q doggy. althought just 1 day we spend together....Frown

so when free now, will go to petshop to search for shih tzu, saw 1 n they sell it for 950, very Q also (coz it's fat.) ha ha, i like fatty dog!!!! but her eyes can get allergy very easy. is there any for adoption?

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 24, 2006, 11:24 PM

Post #34 of 43 (415 views)
Shortcut

l hav always own silky, don't know much abot shihtzu, they look Q though, can try at the adoption colum, maybe they hav shihtzu, shihtzu's fur n eye got to be taken great care. good luck hope u can find one for adoption.

bnyee
Novice

Mar 25, 2006, 1:30 AM

Post #35 of 43 (412 views)
Shortcut

hi deronwoo, found 1 Q doggy at the adoption forum,but it's a white spitz, very beautiful. plan to adopt him, but scare my bf scold la, ha ha, n if i adopted him, then i think cant get 1 more shih tzu lo...Unsure so sad, but still need to go home n hav a lil chit chat wif my bf 1st, ha. mayb u can go visit n view the pic of the doggy, who knows i not able to adopt him, then u may find a good home for him.Wink ha!

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 25, 2006, 9:19 AM

Post #36 of 43 (407 views)
Shortcut

hi bnyee, saw the pic of the spitz look so Q, spitz is a very attentive dog, n is a good breed to keep, look at his fur is so nice to cuddle, just sweet talk wit yr bf, n go ahead wit the adoption, good luck

bnyee
Novice

Mar 25, 2006, 7:42 PM

Post #37 of 43 (401 views)
Shortcut

hello deronwoo..... there's 1 shih tzu up for adoption la..... it's a female name pretty. hope to adopt her la... really wanted a shih tzu.. but donno whether the owner wan to giv o not coz so many ppl wanted the doggy. my bf old alr,wont listen to sweet words la, Tongue ha, but i think if i adopt the st,sure my bf will agree more than the spitz lor, coz the size ma, n coz we missed the shihtzu that lost tat day very much lo.Frown wish me luck a!!!!

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 25, 2006, 8:55 PM

Post #38 of 43 (400 views)
Shortcut

sure GOOD LUCK, read abot tt st too, look real cute.

bnyee
Novice

Mar 29, 2006, 11:39 PM

Post #39 of 43 (385 views)
Shortcut

hi deronwoo, m sad here, i might not get a chance to adopt any more dogs n also 'maybe' hav to put my own dogs for adoption la..... got a little problem appears.... still finding solution. if cant get other dogs then nvm, but if hav to giv up my own Q doggy, it will b so hard n so sad. Unsure

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Mar 30, 2006, 8:36 AM

Post #40 of 43 (381 views)
Shortcut

wat happen bnyee? bcos of the place u ar staying, condo or apt? so sadUnsure, can't imagine u hav to give up yr Q doggie, hope u can find a solution to it n 'GOOD LUCK" tis time is not for yr doggie adoption is for u to retain yr Q doggie

bnyee
Novice

Apr 3, 2006, 6:01 PM

Post #41 of 43 (369 views)
Shortcut

hello.... will need to let other ppl to take care the dogs for few months later. but will bring them home once settle everything.

i'm so sad for my fren, her dog been knocked down by a high speed car, and the stupid fellow get down the car n scolded her instead of saying sorry, he even called n ask some guys to surround her house n say that wanna kill all other dogs tat area, these man are not educated at all, they c dogs life just like kacang putih, they dont appreciate it as a lifeMad,they say here is not america, dogs life r not tat important. they also ask my fren hubby to go out n fight wif them,also they 'ugut' them. end my fren called police n lodge a report. but i think the police r helping those ' orang asli' coz they r same race.... y is this world like tat? my fren n her hubby love the dog very much, they alr very sad, these ppl still wanna come n say it's not their fault, hello... ur driving in a housing area, u should only drive 30km/j, but u'r in a very high speed, n when he saw something in front , he never brake n never try to stopMad. if it's a kid, sure the kid also dead. so sad, wat can i do to help her????

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Apr 4, 2006, 10:36 PM

Post #42 of 43 (362 views)
Shortcut

tis ppl ar really too much, well, l always believe god is watching, wat they ar doing today, will happen to them someday, maybe not dogs can be anything they love, right?, well, feel so sorry for yr friend, wat to do, like l said before god had its own way of doing things.

estkit
Enthusiast

Apr 27, 2006, 8:45 PM

Post #43 of 43 (349 views)
Shortcut
Hihy..i m new here n new to dog too!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hihy everybody.I m esther here jus adopt ACS 1mths ago.Stil in the midst of training my little Mocha(5mths old) buff color.He really hyper activeHope can share with u all bout his stuff.kakaka...sometimes really kek hei but sometimes he make me laugh alone.Now teaching him sit,stay,down n hand.He ll do it jus depends on his mood.

esther

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my