Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Shih Tzu lost in Bandar Utama

mbless
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2006, 7:25 AM

Post #1 of 3 (532 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu lost in Bandar Utama Can't Post

Met someone at the park today with her grandmother looking for their lost Shih Tzu... when they keep playing with my dogs... my heart goes out to them ... so I am helping them post this.
The ST is tricolour... very small.... with a long tongue. She is 11+ years old n have poor eyesight. She was last seen in BU10/8 on the 10th of March... which is Friday around 6.30-7.30pm. She could b any where around BU 1 - 10. Coz last month,Ginger the dog tat was found was from BU1 and it cross the road to BU10.
They have kept the dog for 10 years now n they miss her a lot especially the grandma.... walking all over looking for her lost dog.
Please help. Thanks.

gallioleo
Novice

Mar 24, 2006, 12:29 AM

Post #2 of 3 (502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Shih Tzu lost in Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

As owners of lost and now found Ginger, the whole family is very grateful for the return of Ginger (Hallie as she was fondly called by her foster parents when she was lost). We will definately keep an eye out for the lost Shih Tzu as we know how the family feels.

Gallioleo

mbless
K9 Kaki

Mar 24, 2006, 1:07 AM

Post #3 of 3 (495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gallioleo] Shih Tzu lost in Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

She does looks like Hallie with her curly hair on her head.. and so adorable... Ginger is a great dog and her foster mum misses her so much.... but we r happy tat she finally reunited with her own family.
Please do look out for this dog... it is very small... and was told that the gas man brought the dog over to BU2 or BU10/2 park and left the dog there when he could not locate the owner.. It is the size of a cat.
As you know not all ppl will return the dogs they found... Ginger was fortunate tat she was brought to my frens place coz we had ppl coming to claim her.... but did not give the dog coz they dont seem like the owner.
Since u r at the other side of BU pls do look out when u walk Ginger to see anyone keep her... thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my