First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

chuckchung
Novice

Feb 24, 2006, 6:37 PM

Post #26 of 28 (762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] My Lab never bark strangers.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nash,

Cld u pls write me at the e-mail addrs 2 -3 postings above. Mayb good for us to meet with our furkids so long u dun laff at how unfit v & furkids are after ur 10km killer.

Find me a pool, & I'll show u a happy Labbie

natasha_fernz

Feb 24, 2006, 8:08 PM

Post #27 of 28 (750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chuckchung] My Lab never bark strangers.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello there...

Okay will write to you at your email... so when do you plan to meet up?

As for being unfit... I am in quite a terrible shape myself... Cleo gets exasperated when she goes out with me cause she has to walk... so what we normally do is we take her to Taman Tar. We start the trail altogether, and then she will run the whole 3.2 kms with my fiance, and then they'll turn around and run back to me, and then we'll finish the trail walking slowly... Cleo is very very fit...
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

hweeeyee
Novice

May 7, 2006, 6:18 AM

Post #28 of 28 (692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chuckchung] My Lab never bark strangers.. [In reply to] Can't Post

umm..i think this is abit off the topic..but it seems like u people really lurve labbies! so i see a point to inform u peeps that there are alot of labbies in SPCA..eek..sorry for the promotion..but i really hope those labbies get a good home and good owner like u peeps..they have black labbies there too once in a while! =) cheers!
Schatzie, my beloved GR. Love needs no pedigree, but she melts my heart when i see her

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my