Hi

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

chaiwoon

Feb 14, 2006, 1:44 AM

Post #26 of 79 (663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [asephine_jo] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownasephine,

all puppies are cute.. yeah... and it's hard to decide.. last time i dunno much about dog breed.. all i know is shih tzu .. then out of the blue, my bf went n get me my boyboy for bday present last year... he bought it at rm900 with MKA cert including cage and other basic starter kit.. dunno consider cheap anot lor.. actually he is tri color.. when he was puppy, his fur was black color layed with white and brown on the head.. as he grown up, all color gone.. left with white.. now slowly turnning to light black in some portion..

i'm not very sure whether ST is consider easy to take care.. actually it's much depend on the dog's behaviour.. they'll get naughty when lonely.. so if u spend enough time playing with them, i guess all puppies are easy to take care of...

i tot ST was an inactive dog.. coz both my dog and my aunty's dog are very lazy sometimes... like to sleep a lot... kekkeke...

wahh.. ur splitz so guai... how old is she?.. hope u can find a puppy soon lo...
www.dogster.com/?378834

chaiwoon

Feb 14, 2006, 1:53 AM

Post #27 of 79 (661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janiceC] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

wahh.. buy cake arr... QQ eat wan or u eat wan??... kekke.. just joking.. can't help u much coz i dunno where got sell cake for dogs..

i bought his shoes from Ikano pet safari.. quit expensive.. rm 60++ and not lasting sum more... my mum got knit one for him... so now he got 2 set...

hey, if u wanna buy shoes for her arr.. better bring her along for trying... it's allow in ikano pet safari.. so u know which one fit her the best lo...
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 14, 2006, 6:34 AM

Post #28 of 79 (654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

let her eat 1 lar..haha..i think can ask the cakehouse to do a spcial one..i juz duno wat the ingredients shouls be..scared sth that dogs cant eat mar..

wa..60buckz somemore not lasting ar??knit 1 ar?how to measure the size oh.haha..

i can only get my licence after march leh..now still underaged..haha..but then i oso dun dare to drive to kl 1 lar..haha..so last time i wanna go to ikano 1..but i went to 1u loh..din go ikea..

u bought it for 900buckz includes so many things ar..cheap leh..mine without cert..750..
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 14, 2006, 9:20 AM

Post #29 of 79 (652 views)
Shortcut

ya lorr... not lasting.. few days liao here koyak there koyak.. he wear everyday for morning n evening walk... walk on the tar road only.. the knit one my mum did is more lasting.. at least untill today also no lobang larr... kekke..

u measure the length n the width of his paw.. normally online selling they measure the width.. for small breed i think around 1.5"..

hmm... next time u go ikano larr.. there got more stuff for doggie compared to 1U or midvalley..

as for the cake, maybe u can ask ur vet... see which of the ingredient is not suitable for ur QQ lorr...
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 14, 2006, 10:48 PM

Post #30 of 79 (643 views)
Shortcut

1.5 inch?can u give me the size?hehe..but hear that ikano is selling those doggie stuff at a very high prize..

i oso planning to let her wear the shoes when she's havin a walk outside..

ya i will ask the vet..juz tot u know mar.heh..k lar..
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 15, 2006, 2:39 AM

Post #31 of 79 (641 views)
Shortcut

there is a table chart (for size) available in pet safari.. but it din mention the length n width.. then arr, different design got different sizes.. like some got XS n some only got S.. haii... that sales gal asked me to bring him for trying first.. however, if not fit then can go n change lorr..

hey, u may check the harmful ingredient from this site & double check it wit ur vet...
www.lacetoleather.com/fataltodogs.html
just found it yesterday nite... Frown
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 15, 2006, 2:53 AM

Post #32 of 79 (639 views)
Shortcut

oh oh..i think my mom doesnt hav da time to do for qq 1..haha..see next time if i'm going to ikano only buy lohh..

"Avocados (fruit, pit, and plant) are toxic to dogs. They can cause difficulty breathing; fluid accumulation in the chest, abdomen and heart; or pancreatitis. "

din know this ler..i tot dogs can eat fruit leh..potato oso oo..

i think only can bake the cake with butter?cheese duno can arnot..wil try to phone the vet this sat..
www.dogster.com/?210313

clare
Dog Kichi

Feb 15, 2006, 5:04 AM

Post #33 of 79 (632 views)
Shortcut

Harlo.

How is QQ?

I came to know that there is somebody do special made the cake for doggies, with special ingredient. Heard she is in B. Utama. Are you interested? If yes, maybe I can try to get further details for u. I plan to get 1 for Cookie as well.

In Reply To

janiceC

Feb 15, 2006, 6:40 AM

Post #34 of 79 (628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clare] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi..qq;s doing fine..she's barking for food downstairs now..really greedy dog..Unsure

how's cookie??

ya ar??i'm interested..but i dun think that i'm going to bandar utama leh..ktm cant reach there..haha..n i dun think that dad's gonna send me there too lerr..Frownbut can u ask bout the details for me as well?hm..if i'm not mistaken,cookie's b/d was in january right?then u r going to buy a cake juz for a special treat??good lerr
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 16, 2006, 12:51 AM

Post #35 of 79 (615 views)
Shortcut

dogs can eat fruits.. just dun give them avocados & grape.. banana, papaya etc are ok.. just small amount... asked my vet before... kekkee...
www.dogster.com/?378834

chaiwoon

Feb 16, 2006, 1:51 AM

Post #36 of 79 (614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clare] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown

i'm interested lerr... can give me more details about her.. how to get to her shop? thanks...
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 16, 2006, 1:55 AM

Post #37 of 79 (613 views)
Shortcut

oh oh ..i see..thankz
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 16, 2006, 9:26 AM

Post #38 of 79 (595 views)
Shortcut

welcome...

i just found this website
http ://www. mama dog. tk/
(remove the space n join together.. it din show up if i dun space the url up. dunno y)
they got sell cakes for doggie (under products section)... it's in cheras.. i think should be nearer compared to Bdr Utama rite... Smile
www.dogster.com/?378834

(This post was edited by chaiwoon on Feb 16, 2006, 9:33 AM)

janiceC

Feb 16, 2006, 11:22 PM

Post #39 of 79 (577 views)
Shortcut

hihi,cant get into the website given elr..duno y y...ya,it's nearer..but no one wants to take me there *sobs* haha...

wanna ask u,can u post a pic of the shoes that ur mom has made for ur boyboy??my mom said that she will do it if i have the measurement..
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 18, 2006, 2:17 AM

Post #40 of 79 (568 views)
Shortcut

hey.. can't upload pic here.. not all forum can attach pic lor... how??..

http://www.mamadog.tk/
www.dogster.com/?378834

(This post was edited by chaiwoon on Feb 18, 2006, 2:20 AM)

janiceC

Feb 18, 2006, 7:49 AM

Post #41 of 79 (560 views)
Shortcut

when i was in other websites last time,the pic has to be hosted in a website..but i lost the URL liao..so i duno where to host the pic o..Unsure
www.dogster.com/?210313

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 19, 2006, 6:05 AM

Post #42 of 79 (550 views)
Shortcut
Re: I am back [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hi,

I am back.Now in Malacca.Looking for westies here. Anyway as predicted.Dont have. All pet shop here said very rare breed. But there is one she said she come across this breed from someone in KL. She knew 3 family, one is from cheras, one is kepong the other one is JB. So she will ask out for me. But i am worry the local breed quality dunno okie or not.. Anyway..all of them give me different price.. one said is Rm 3000 to RM 5000, 2nd one said is RM 2000 +, 3rd one said is Rm 1,500. So i will wait for my luck. If i couldn't get still i will be going for shih tzu. Cheaper . I just saw one advertisement .someone is selling shih tzu will MKA cert, vaccinated for only RM 750 oh...cheap and worth it... the seller is from kota kemuning. If anyone interested can look for her loo...

Even malacca they wanna sell me RM 750 without cert, 1000 with MKA oh...they said shih tze is still the fast selling breed in malacca.I saw one shih tzu in malacca raya...very beautiful..but i notice her stomach got bengkak around 10 cents....is lembut one...then i ask the seller what is that...he told me is belly button wo...issnt true????...my splizt and sister shih tzu got do not have such a belly buttoon at all ler...i sked the puppy is not healty...what you guys think>?

Is anyone looking to adopt a pomeranian..very cute..i come across a owner from Afrika letting go her pom...only need to pay airfreight. paper all prepared d... problem is just dunno malaysia custom got problem or not..is u anyone interested, i can forward the photos.

janiceC

Feb 19, 2006, 7:06 AM

Post #43 of 79 (549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [asephine_jo] I am back [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi..mine oso 750 o..without cert somemore ler..i tot it's cheap d..but then found out that some other places have cheaper shih tzu..but newayz.it doesnt matter to me now,cuz i;m happy v my shih tzu now..kekeke..n with or without cert isnt important to me too..Wink

westies r quite costly oooo

nice trip in malacca??hope u can get ut pup soon
www.dogster.com/?210313

chaiwoon

Feb 19, 2006, 3:57 PM

Post #44 of 79 (543 views)
Shortcut

Frown.. how's trip to malacca??...

Shocked westies so expensive wan arr...

hey... i read from this forum.. someone from this forum bought ST at rm400 only.. dunno got mka cert or not lorr... u search under rescue & adoption, subject: Shih Tzu for rm450.. u can ask the guy for details if u wish... Smile
www.dogster.com/?378834

chaiwoon

Feb 19, 2006, 3:59 PM

Post #45 of 79 (540 views)
Shortcut

hey, i've uploaded the shoe pic under Me & my dog section, subject: My Boy and his shoe collection... Frown
www.dogster.com/?378834

janiceC

Feb 19, 2006, 5:58 PM

Post #46 of 79 (536 views)
Shortcut

oh oh,gonna check it out..
www.dogster.com/?210313

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 19, 2006, 7:29 PM

Post #47 of 79 (525 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janiceC] I am back [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Janice,

yea although i mentioned we can get RM 750 with MKA of a shih tzu.But it is always other factors to be considered. For what i come across, shih tzu also got many type. In the breed information didnt mention what is the standard size of a shih tzu. but i come across some owners shih tzu are damn big. I would say like a american cocker spaniel or even bigger. I am not sure whether it is due to the fluffy hair or the owner overfeeding them. On top of this there is mini type of shih tzu which is more suitable for toy pet right. So i think more expensive will come with a better quality dog.. we choose the puppies, the seller also knows which type of puppies is of higher demand. therefore they will give different price although the puppies were all born together under the same sire and dam. So i definitely think it is worth to get shih tzu without MKA Rm 750 providing there are cute and more special compare to other normal shih tzu loo.. like yours...the colours is not so common you know...at least u wont mistaken other ppl puppies as urs...ihihihi

asephine_jo
Novice

Feb 19, 2006, 7:37 PM

Post #48 of 79 (524 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] I am back [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai hai,

Malacca trip is fun..happie to see so many doggies..If I got money i wish to open a pet shop and take up professional grooming courses..hihihi...yea westies is rare breed kot....but i think RM 1,500 to RM2,000 is okie loo provided it is within the breed standard...correct bo...even cocker spaniel pet shop is selling RM 1,600 oh...Anyway it think it is difficult to breed a puppies and take care of them until they are healthy for sales...with all those forum about dog birth i think it is pretty scary loo..some of the puppies could have died in the processs....yeee...at first i tot it would be fun looking at our own pet giving birth ...now i need to give it a 2nd thought...like very kesian ohh

Anyway if the pet shop owner manager to look for westies, i will gather all the westies lover to buy from her and maybe can get discount..hihih ...+ the puppies siblings can all gather together, the owneer like us can share experience...not a bad idea tough...hihihi

I think the RM 450 is adoption fee. reasonable price ar...if only they are not commercial one..gtg ...my bf wanna bring me to mahtokta parade and then we will be heading to another pet shop...bye bye

clare
Dog Kichi

Feb 19, 2006, 8:54 PM

Post #49 of 79 (519 views)
Shortcut

Hello. I get the details as below:
Ivan at 012-2203713. Ivan is actually the groomer and his business partner Lisa make the cake. Anyway u can place the order through Ivan.

Hope this will help.

janiceC

Feb 19, 2006, 10:51 PM

Post #50 of 79 (516 views)
Shortcut

hmm..yaya..lots of things u have to consider b4 getting one..ha??like CS that big??i never come across such a big shih tzu oh..duno lerr..

mine not common colour ar??i oso duno..but normally shih tzu's colour is like that mar...haha..yaya...can recognize qq easily because she has a brown noseSly
www.dogster.com/?210313

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my